This is better? (Read 185 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

This is better?
03/09/17 at 12:27:14

ACA is/was bad, right??

How is this better (for the average American)????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_wf15s1vg0

« Last Edit: 03/09/17 at 14:40:18 by T And T Garage »  
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: This is better?
Reply #1 - 03/09/17 at 14:21:09

All I get is a indented box with a little no go symbol in the upper left corner. Embarrassed

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 03/09/17 at 14:32:58

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 03/09/17 at 15:52:18

Somewhere in my old posts I'll bet you can find me saying it would not be made better. Just like education was sabotaged, our health care system must be destroyed. More vulnerable people dependent on the government checks.
And who knows anything about Cloward and Piven?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/10/17 at 12:07:52

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #5 - 03/10/17 at 12:49:03

So far it looks like they are pushing it through. A $4,000 tax break figures out to $333 per month, not much when compared to the monthly premiums we are going to half to pay. So much for affordable health care, now it's access to health care and pay through the nose for what you get.
  Medicare and Social Security are next.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 03/10/17 at 13:02:08

Once again, we're going the wrong way.
Before we got HMOs shoved down our throats, supposedly to cut or contain health care costs.
All they did was Create a New, completely New, college course and a new career path, Medical Coding, increasing Cost Per Visit. It shouldn't Need said, but, the obvious must be stated, you can't Add a whole new level of the labor force and expect That jumping through hoops to find a Dr. In Network who is competent in the are You Need help in is Actually a Cost Limiting approach. All it did was frustrate patients, limit access to help, cost Drs. and insurance companies money to pay for the coders.
Gotta go, finish later

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/10/17 at 14:56:04

Want something screwed up?  Let the politicians (elitist hypocrites), mess with it.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 03/10/17 at 15:07:24

So Trumpcare will help those that can most afford it, and hurt those that can't afford it.
Basically, it seems to be.. give everybody a couple of grand tax deduction and let them fend for themselves...

We'll call it ,... Trumpdon'tcare... Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 03/10/17 at 15:22:08

Look at how well the caring Obama gave us worked out. Wouldn't NEED Fixed if people wouldn't have demanded we
Do Something.
Painting
Life Preserver
on an anvil and tossing it to a drowning man and being shocked when he goes down, that's what the Bamicare supporters are doing. Some of us saw what it would be, even though so much was in the
You'll hafta pass it to see what's in it
folder.
If your lawyer signed a document that affected your life without reading it, wouldn't that be malfeasance? But the left demanded it and got it. Now, because the Powers that Be Are Not our friends, we will see a further drop in care and accessibility, as costs run up.
Thanks for that.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/10/17 at 15:38:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/10/17 at 15:22:08:
Look at how well the caring Obama gave us worked out. Wouldn't NEED Fixed if people wouldn't have demanded we
Do Something.
Painting
Life Preserver
on an anvil and tossing it to a drowning man and being shocked when he goes down, that's what the Bamicare supporters are doing. Some of us saw what it would be, even though so much was in the
You'll hafta pass it to see what's in it
folder.
If your lawyer signed a document that affected your life without reading it, wouldn't that be malfeasance? But the left demanded it and got it. Now, because the Powers that Be Are Not our friends, we will see a further drop in care and accessibility, as costs run up.
Thanks for that.

Well, it's a fact that Obamacare actually saved lives AND provided insurance to millions who would not have had it otherwise... so there's that...

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 03/10/17 at 17:19:01

Barry Care was a disaster, to make an argument to the contrary is simply not being objective.  Slick Willy also made similar comments.  I have not read much on what Trump and or the Republicans are offering, I hope it works out well because I know a lot of people who suffered significantly from the ACA.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 03/10/17 at 18:20:49 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 03/10/17 at 18:42:02

It would have been much cheaper and easier to just give the uninsured some kinda health coverage instead of destroying everyone else's.
Kinda like the bank bailouts. Instead of giving the banks money to save them from the losses from bad mortgages, we should have paid off the loans. Less money AAAND, regular people benefit.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/10/17 at 19:07:02

pg wrote on 03/10/17 at 17:19:01:
Barry Care was a disaster, to make an argument to the contrary is simply not being objective.  Slick Willy also made similar comments.  I have not read much on what Trump and or the Republicans are offering, I hope it works out well because I know a lot of people who suffered significantly from the ACA.

Best regards,

You haven't read much on what trump's doing????  Seriously?

Sorry - ACA was NOT a disaster.  In fact, it didn't go far enough.  We needed a single payer option.

Donny's plan is to give everyone "access"... LOL - "access"!  

Hey, I have "access" to buying a mansion, but I can't.  The poor have "access" to get the best insurance money can buy... they just don't have the money.

Trump also gives massive tax breaks to the rich in his trumpcare bill...

Pathetic - if it passes, the repubs are done for.  There'll be millions without coverage and what pittance the "tax rebates" give will cover next to nothing.

But hey - let's spend $60B more on defense!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/10/17 at 19:07:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/10/17 at 18:42:02:
It would have been much cheaper and easier to just give the uninsured some kinda health coverage instead of destroying everyone else's.
Kinda like the bank bailouts. Instead of giving the banks money to save them from the losses from bad mortgages, we should have paid off the loans. Less money AAAND, regular people benefit.

Yeah, it's called single payer, or Medicare for all.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:19:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This is better?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.