Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Anybody familiar with the BMW F650CS? (Read 216 times)
piedmontbuckeye

Go Bucks!

Easley, SC
Re: Anybody familiar with the BMW F650CS?
Reply #30 - 03/09/17 at 15:04:07

springman wrote on 03/06/17 at 08:43:53:
If we have good weather next weekend and the bike is still available I may try to negotiate a price that is acceptable to me. The bike is a 2003 BMW F650CS with just under 20K miles. In the pictures it appears to be in great condition. First big concern is is it too tall for me? I'm only around 5'7" tall (or short depending on your perspective). My next big concern is how it handles and lastly and probably most importantly, am I going to have to pay a motorcycle tech big bucks any time it needs something?

Most BMW's (I've had three of them) are pretty user-friendly for repairing - especially if you join the BMWMOA Internet site.  There are people on there who are just great at analyzing and helping you out.  I am from the Airhead era, and I don't know about your particular bike, but I am sure there are many on there who do!

"The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers
  IP Logged
springman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, Texas
Re: Anybody familiar with the BMW F650CS?
Reply #31 - 03/10/17 at 08:46:40

I do not understand. If they want to sell the darn bike, why don't they answer their phone or return the call after you leave a very polite message expressing interest in the bike. Keep the darn bike!!! Angry

06 S40 seat mod, airhawk, HD muffler, Shinko 712 140-90-15 rear tire, Shinko 230 front tire, versy cam chain tensioner, Rotella oil, Volar brake pads, EBC clutch & springs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 18:29:06

General CategoryThe Cafe › Anybody familiar with the BMW F650CS?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.