MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Biker/Lion
02/20/17 at 12:51:16

Here is a Headline.
U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.

OMG  sounds SO  Bad.  
(Yet, factually, it is true.  Just depends on how it is, ’SPUN”)

Now here is, (aka Paul Harvey) “The Rest of the story”

A biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.
Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his Harley, (LS-650/S-40), runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley  (LS-650/S-40) rider says, ‘Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I’ve seen a man do in my whole life.’
The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'
The reporter says,
'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'
The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys the paper to see the news,  and reads, on the front page:
U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.

That pretty much sums up the media’s, (and others),  approach to the news/information these days.
More importance is attached, to a ’non’ Human  Immigrant,
(who knows nothing else, but eat whatever you can, any time you can)
Than, to a Human Child.
JUST,  to make, a  POV,  
Of only,  THAT,  persons, POV.

(A  post from FB, which I go to now and then)
It’s Raining  Cats & Dogs today, almost all the Snow  & Ice is gone, and the Lakes, are, walk on only, and taking the precautions, as it was very early ice.

Good thing is, if it is 'warm'  enough in the next couple of days, all the salt residue, and the sand, will be washed from the roads.  May take a  Drive !  
Though Yesterday, the road was  filled with the noisy, Sunday, Harley riders, going from Bar to Bar.

OH,  and another, very,  ‘Ironic’, thing happened.
A  moderator,  ‘Censured’ and Deleted,  the post on, ‘censorship’.  

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Biker/Lion
Reply #1 - 02/20/17 at 14:37:06

That's funny. Sad that it would be deleted.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #2 - 02/20/17 at 20:56:43

A Marine and a Republican and you think that is how the news  would be reported?

How about ,I won't admit they lost a son (in our war) because they are immigrants (so bad, yah my wife is one but she is beautiful)so I'll say I made sacrifices too (without ever enumerating them).
The difference is you are making your story up, I'm not!

Mn, the main stream news may be pooh, but Trumpy trumps them in Poohmess>

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 02/21/17 at 09:38:19

Trippah wrote on 02/20/17 at 20:56:43:
A Marine and a Republican and you think that is how the news  would be reported?    How about ,I won't admit they lost a son (in our war) because they are immigrants (so bad, yah my wife is one but she is beautiful)so I'll say I made sacrifices too (without ever enumerating them).   The difference is you are making your story up, I'm not!   Mn, the main stream news may be pooh, but Trumpy trumps them in Poohmess>

A Marine and a Republican and you think that is how the news  would be reported?
With some  ‘news’ organizations, Absolutely.
Now, that story is a ‘extreme’, of a situation. And the Extreme points out how things are.

Lets say you were at a event, (even had a tape or video recorder),
On one side of you was a CNN  reporter, the other side a  FOX  repeater.
Next day you read their reports.   You would be wondering, Which event they were reporting.
Because neither one,  reported the same thing you saw/heard.
So you looked closely, at both ‘reporting’ of those events,
You will see, how each, ’spin’, what happened/said, to THEIR POV..
Like some on this Forum.

The difference is you are making your story up,
Read the post again. I did not make it up, but I agree with it.

I’m not!
What you did, what service you served in, who you married, and what happened to their family,
have  NOTHING, to do with  the press, ‘Reporting’,  as to their POV.

the main stream news may be pooh

?  Sounds like you agree ?

Trumpy trumps them in Poohmess
That is your opinion, from what ever source you are getting your ’news’ from.
My Opinion is,   Carter should have, a month + ago,  given his,
’The Nations,  WORST POTUS Trophy,  in modern times”,
               to  Obama.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/21/17 at 11:10:09

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 02/21/17 at 14:44:03

I think people believe they Are looking at The Big Picture. It's hard to find the information that allows people to see a bigger picture. I have had the dubious Luxury of study time, by being too sick to Do the things I really wanted to do. I was curious and had seen things that didn't add up, a perfect combination to allow me to learn about things that not everyone knows. And knowing what I know only shines a light on fact that there are things going on that are not knowable.
If I was gonna read anything else I'd hunt down an original Tragedy and Hope, by Quigley, one of Clinton's professors. Bill called him a Mentor. A little research into how Quigley learned what he wrote about is just breathtaking. Do try to remember the long list of powerful people who were quoted talking about the dark force actually running things.
Look up Carol Quigley

https://www.google.com/search?q=carroll+quigley+tragedy+and+hope&oq=carol.qui...

It's a PDF, but, shortly after it was introduced it was bought up, and the plates destroyed, so, without an early edition,real book, I wouldn't trust it. It was printed Again, but was it the same?

REPORTED by, not necessarily written by, and since part of it is a page from the book, you cant scream bias.

Quigley was granted access to archives of a group who wanted to operate in secret. He agreed with their goals and philosophy, but thought Everyone should know of Their Great Plans. The title
Tragedy and Hope was about what a Tragedy it would be if the great plan failed, and the Hope for the future of mankind should it succeed.
The reason they wanted it kept secret is because should they succeed, humanity would not be free. Geniuses like Cloward and Piven subscribe to the social engineering.

Cloward-Piven Strategy

Cloward-Piven Strategy - Discover the Networks
Discover the Networks › Articles › theclo...
First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

Now, WHO would you want aboard the ship YOU'RE ON, devising a strategy to sink it?
Observed Reality time.
Can anyone see anything that would make you think that Someone is using that idea Not as a warning, but as an Operating Manual?

It's not a Left/Right issue. It's just what is and has been standard operating procedure for decades. Open borders, suicidal trade deals, job losses, regardless of the propaganda, the numbers relying on government aid is up, the workforce participation is down. And we, rather than repair infrastructure and help our own needy, pursue war and give foreign aid.
If we were a household, dad would be in prison and the home repossessed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:55:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biker/Lion

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.