Battle lines (Read 32 times)
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Battle lines
02/18/17 at 14:16:31

Forget Dems vs. Bubs. Libs vs Conservatives, coastal elites vs. the rubes in flyover country. This is where the real war will play out.

http://freebeacon.com/columns/rules-united-states/

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Battle lines
Reply #1 - 02/18/17 at 16:46:30

That's as close as anyone can get without being on the inside. But he never mentioned
Emergency War Powers.
Or banking history

https://books.google.com/books?id=t0Jlp30o0HwC&pg=PA102&lpg=PA102&dq=Joseph+Kenn
edy+talked+about+the+50+men+who+run+America&source=bl&ots=fnPP4FCzwu&sig=gOZIcwG
uwhWtpORAWpFYcDqKfD4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFnPX095rSAhVG2WMKHbmgDpkQ6AEIIjAD#v=
onepage&q=Joseph%20Kennedy%20talked%20about%20the%2050%20men%20who%20run%20Ameri
ca&f=false

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 02/18/17 at 17:17:33

oldNslow wrote on 02/18/17 at 14:16:31:
Forget Dems vs. Bubs. Libs vs Conservatives, coastal elites vs. the rubes in flyover country. This is where the real war will play out.  http://freebeacon.com/columns/rules-united-states/

I  Believe that is,   'EXACTLY'  Correct.

This post, is the Personal Opinion of the Poster.  The intent is not to demean, the personal opinion, of the previous poster.  If the previous poster, believes the intent is, not to be civil, than I remind the previous poster, this is the personal opinion of the poster. And the poster of this post, is not responsible, for any other poster reading this post, in how that poster interprets this post.
Furthermore: Any post, by this poster, is a personal opinion of this poster. And any personal opinion by this poster, does not reflect the opinion of any previous poster, or owner/moderators, of this posting site.
Notice: If a poster, to which this personal opinion post,  has been posted, believe this post, violates any posting rules, set upon the poster of this personal opinion post. Than that reader of the post,  who’s this post is the personal opinion of the poster, can contact a moderator, about the personal opinion stated in this post.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 02/18/17 at 18:03:52

Since Emergency War Powers are Presidential powers, and because I believe that Trump is not the least bit interested in starting a war with anyone, anywhere, and isn't likely to take advantage of those powers, I suspect that there is a pretty large number of folks in the permanent, unelected bureaucracy, that find that unfortunate, because they would like to see him use those powers in ways that would benefit them. Nothing like a war to create more government jobs and to make sure the ones that are already there continue. Hence one reason for their animosity.

The banking cabal is another story. I don't know enough about Trumps financial entanglements to really have an opinion. If you are correct, I think the stuff you are talking about may represent a threat to the country, but I believe that the author of the article I linked to is focused more on the specific threat to Trumps presidency, and what the destruction of Trump, or any other duly elected president, by a conspiracy of civil service employees, and tenured appointees from previous regimes, means for the future of the republic.

This analogy is not perfect I know, because these people are for the most part civilians, but when I served in the Navy the word we used for what is happening was "mutiny"

If we had elected a president who was just another one of the reptiles or amphibians from the swamp. none of this would be happening.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 02/18/17 at 20:34:30

What we see is just window dressing.

https://freedom-school.com/truth/waract.htm

Because we have been artificially called
Under a State of Emergency
Since 1933
And since while Operating Under Emergency War Powers the Constitution is effectively set aside in many respects.
While Trump may not abuse the open door, if he doesn't close it, we're no better off.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 02/19/17 at 08:52:02

and in reality, the same is true in business as in government.  Are u old enough to remember GM of the 50-60's.  Bloated management that argued over the next exciting fin size, while Auto japan started making cars that lasted more than 3000 miles.  everyone in every organization spends as much time on turf battles as doing their jobs (except robots SO FAR) which is why, not aliens or illegible aliens, so many manual labor jobs have disappeared (yes the robots).  It is Sunday, so  must be nice. Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 04:29:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Battle lines

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.