Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Flynn.....
Reply #45 - 02/15/17 at 13:07:35

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure it's fine......

Until you show me, specifically, how either Trump or Tillerson broke the law, if and when
either of them, were doing business  in Russia as private citizens, before either of them were officials of the US government, yes I think it's fine.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #46 - 02/15/17 at 13:43:57

T And T Garage wrote on 02/15/17 at 13:06:39:
And now puzder is out.... well, he was never in, but still....

Careful there Edited:

If you get anymore gleeful your puzder my erect itself, then what?   Kiss
Your partisanship is starting to show  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 02/15/17 at 14:02:40

oldNslow wrote on 02/15/17 at 13:07:35:
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure it's fine......

Until you show me, specifically, how either Trump or Tillerson broke the law, if and when
either of them, were doing business  in Russia as private citizens, before either of them were officials of the US government, yes I think it's fine.

LOL - and you would have thought the same if it were hillary or obama??

Right... ok.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 02/15/17 at 14:07:19

raydawg wrote on 02/15/17 at 13:43:57:
T And T Garage wrote on 02/15/17 at 13:06:39:
And now puzder is out.... well, he was never in, but still....

Careful there Edited:

If you get anymore gleeful your puzder my erect itself, then what?   Kiss
Your partisanship is starting to show  Grin

Huh?  Flynn's a democrat and puzder is a GOPer... I could care less the party..  It just so happens that this president's cabinet seems to be falling apart at the moment.  I couldn't be more entertained.

LOL

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #49 - 02/15/17 at 15:11:05

Quote:

Right... ok.

As far as I know Obama never had any business dealings  that amounted to anything, anywhere.

And a significant amount of the questionable sh*t that Hillary was alledged to have been involved in happened when she - or her husband, were in fact government officials.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 02/15/17 at 15:54:57

oldNslow wrote on 02/15/17 at 15:11:05:
Quote:

Right... ok.

As far as I know Obama never had any business dealings  that amounted to anything, anywhere.

And a significant amount of the questionable sh*t that Hillary was alledged to have been involved in happened when she - or her husband, were in fact government officials.

Typical - it's a hypothetical - suppose that obama DID have a deal like that.  You can honestly say that it'd be "OK"?  I'm dubious at best.

That notwithstanding, the key word you use above is ALLEGED (even though you spelled it wrong).  That's the difference here - and it means something.  The clintons have never been indicted on a single thing.  I'm not defending them, that's just a fact.

And to his credit, so far, there are only allegations floating around trump and his shaky cabinet.  In the coming weeks we'll all see what's really going on.

Maybe it'll be nothing... I think it's just the tip of the iceberg.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #51 - 02/15/17 at 16:21:05

Quote:
Maybe it'll be nothing...

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is. The media yammering will go on for a while, But eventually even they will get tired of it, and move on to the next "bombshell revelation", and the next... and...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 02/15/17 at 16:30:54

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #53 - 02/15/17 at 16:44:41

Calling for a "congressional investigation" is a pretty far cry from having an investigation. And "congressional investigations", even when they happen, rarely accomplish anything besides providing a platform for partisan bickering and speechifying.

My money is still on nothing. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #54 - 02/15/17 at 19:08:31

Why were they listening to his calls in the first place?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #55 - 02/15/17 at 19:15:10

I think the intell folks were listening in on The Russians, not the Trumpetians.  But when you intercept, you get both sides of the conversations. Cool

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #56 - 02/15/17 at 19:28:26

That Hillary is unindicted is no sign of her innocence. It's an indictment of a corrupt system. Republicans fought against Trump.
An investigation of a democrat by republicans doesn't mean anything. They all are dirty. An investigation is just a show, unless they bring in independent investigators. Whoever is being investigated just has to show a few investigators that they will go down in Flames.
Hillary knows where the bodies are buried. D.C.is a shadowboxing exhibition. Quite literally a puppet show. The resistance I see Trump encountering makes me think he wants to set things right, but when I see him supporting the end of net neutrality, I don't know what to think. I'd sure like to hear him explain Why he thinks it's a good idea.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #57 - 02/15/17 at 19:50:39

Trippah wrote on 02/15/17 at 19:15:10:
I think the intell folks were listening in on The Russians, not the Trumpetians.  But when you intercept, you get both sides of the conversations. Cool

You don't think the intl community is listening to every word Trump and everyone associated with him says, on any phone or other communications device they touch ? It's what the intel folks do.

A large segment of the permanent bureaucratic component of the intelligence apparatus is actively working against Trump's interest and agenda. He is a threat to them. They are a part of the swamp he vowed to drain. A very dangerous part because of the cloak of secrecy and anonymity they are allowed to operate under. They intend to protect their prerogatives even if by doing so they manage to damage a President and ultimately the county that they supposedly work for, and the citizens of that county who pay the taxes that pay their salaries and pensions.

These bast*rds are the real threat, not the Russians.    

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #58 - 02/15/17 at 19:55:51

B
I
N
G
O

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 02/16/17 at 06:01:52

and Pudzer was forced out in part by using a claim of domestic violence which was refuted by his ex wife who said she got caught up in the Oprah moment and no such events occurred.

But think about this for a second, Juaita Broaddrick claimied Hilary Clinton use her position to intimidate her into silence about Bill's rape for years. This was never even brought up at any of her hearings. This is just one (of to many to count) instances of the Democratic double standard.

Just wondering, how many Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump cabinet nominees have withdrawn? Think I'll look that up.

Bill Clinton:5, 3 in first term
Bush: 2, 1 in first term
Obama: 3 , all 3 in first term. in fact he had 3 withdrawals by Feb 12th. Anyone recall hearing NBC, ABC, CBS lead with stories of crisis and Washington in chaos?
Trump: 1

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 05:32:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Flynn.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.