Results....... (Read 45 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Results.......
02/12/17 at 06:37:33

I'll post this, not expecting to change anyone's closed mind......
However, this is just one small little piece, as to why the democrats will continue to erode support from people.

The demonstrations that inhibit folks ability to live, their live as they choose, the businesses impacted by lost revenue, etc.

The gloating elitist of the entertainment industry, preaching their hate like a small minded preacher, using the bible to justify scorn and loath, on others, and the resulting negativity,  impacted lives, it visits on society, because of this intolerance....    

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/im-a-gay-new-yorker-and-im-coming-out-as-a-conse...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Results.......
Reply #1 - 02/12/17 at 07:27:55

Mirror, mirror...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 02/12/17 at 08:05:37

Serowbot wrote on 02/12/17 at 07:27:55:
Mirror, mirror...

Predictable......

You have nothing to add, so why do you even bother?

As a moderator, perhaps you should feel some sort of responsibility to trying to assure, or maybe even raise, the level of engagement on this board, where it could be an asset to John, you ever thought about that?

Instead of playground name calling, try to discuss the article, instead of me........ what do you have to lose?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 02/12/17 at 08:31:40

Roll Eyes

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 02/12/17 at 10:08:49

Raydawg,   Thanks for the post.
Learning more about, that person, was interesting.

Didn’t know much  about Milo Yiannopoulos, so I set down to learn.
Now I don’t agree with that lifestyle, But if 7%  +/- of the population that want to do that, and their actions do NOT  affect me.  Fine.

Never heard one gay or lesbian or transgender person saying,
 “I  will KILL YOU,  If you do not be like me”
        NEVER  !!!!!!

Chadwick Moore, a lifelong liberal penned a profile for 'Out' magazine, of Milo Yiannopoulos
( Yiannopoulos, who is gay, British Catholic of Jewish descent)    (‘Out’  is a  Gay Magazine)

And the article writer, got  TOTALLY TRASHED.
http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/im-a-gay-new-yorker-and-im-coming-out-as-a-conse...
For a fair and decent,  ‘Profile’  of Yiannopoulos.
Clearly, the people that read and follow that magazine,
expected  something
OTHER than, the Truth and a Fair Profile.

Just a few from Chadwick Moore:
"It used to be that if you were a gay, educated atheist living in New York, you had no choice but to be liberal. But as I met more Trump supporters with whom I was able to have engaging, civil discussions about issues that impact us all, I realized that I like these people — even if I have some issues with Trump himself.”
“I realized that, for the first time in my adult life, I was outside of the liberal bubble and looking in. What I saw was ugly, lock step, incurious and mean-spirited”

Had to look for it, but found the article, Chadwick Moore wrote about, Yiannopoulos.
http://www.out.com/out-exclusives/2016/9/21/send-clown-internet-supervillain-...

I read it, the whole thing, and I disagree with many things, Yiannopoulos  says, but for a reader of the, ‘Gay’ magazine.  
It is so clear, they did NOT  read it,
and Just said it was Bad,  JUST,  because who it was about..

LOL, one of the best statements Yiannopoulos said/did:
"At the Republican National Convention in July, Yiannopoulos held a “Gays for Trump” rally where he appeared in a bulletproof vest to discuss gun rights and his support for open carry laws.”

Now this was about 4 months ago.  (Don’t follow “Gay”  Mag)
So don’t know, what has played out since then.

Do know, the 25%  Liberals, are  STILL  Crying.
And working to Impede ANY, forward  progress,  ANY  way they can.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 02/12/17 at 11:09:14

It's borderline hilarious to watch. The Left so coddle and embrace certain segments of society. Talk about principles of freedom and rights to contract and they don't hear a word. Zero grasp. It's all identity politics.
And then THAT frikken homo comes along and Absolutely upsets the whole thing. Now we've got a Right Pretty fella, very bright and well spoken who doesn't gather his skirts and run like a girl who just saw a snake at the mention of the word gun, who supports the Rights of gun owners, even though HE'S in danger. So far, unless he does something, I'd vote for the guy. Ohh, wow, I guess I can't, I'm not queer,  and I'm not a lefty, and I'm old and white, so, I have to hate Milo.. because the lefties think I SURELY must.

Watching the left turn on him is hilarious. It's really a good lesson for them. It's time for them to understand that ideology shines a spotlight on the character of the person.
Funny how much hate they can spew at a flaming f*g. While their platform has been, for decades, come to us, little root huggers of the world, we will protect you from the evil, hateful right wingers... And this one wandered off the reservation and is giving the lefties a Huge black eye.
And what a coup for the right. Conservatives, FLOCKING to listen to a guy who brags about his Exclusive Black Male Lovers. THAT'S why there is such resistance. That's why Someone Doesn't want the right listening to Milo.
It DESTROYS the pretense that Right, White , Straight America hates homosexuals. When he starts having his Friend with him and America still loves him, the left will melt down completely.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 02/12/17 at 11:49:21

Serowbot wrote on 02/12/17 at 07:27:55:
Mirror, mirror...

Okay, I read the linked article. I read Rays post.

Mirror, mirror?

Really? You think That's somehow a clever retort? I don't see how it even fits in at all.
And you have yet to explain why it's reasonable to import people who believe that queers are to be killed.
Surely the pressures are building up and the fragile foundation of cherry picked caricatures of what everyone who is Not a raging lefty is, is in jeopardy of total collapse.
One day, hopefully, you'll embrace the concepts of individual rights, instead of group think and identity politics.
You've already been forced to disown a very high profile queer, and now, a journalist who had the temerity to produce a fair and balanced story... and Look! He's seen the nasty underbelly of what the Left really are.
It's divide and conquer, and we All lose.
Drag yourself to the right.. The light feels good.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 02/12/17 at 12:10:05

There is a reason the Right parades out it's token black, Hispanic, gay, Muslim, Atheist, Jewish, members... etc...
They are rare.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 02/12/17 at 12:39:29

You can pretend that Milo is a creation of the right. I'm not seeing it. And look at what an interview with him did. A lifelong lefty, homo, discovered Milo isn't who the left says he is. And discovered the ideology of the right isn't to suppress people.
Look at the parts of the country where the Left have been running things for fifty years. What does it take to get people to see what a failed ideology looks like?
Your
Trot out their token,,, whatever only works when that token is given a stage and microphone either in between people who the audience came to see or on some broadcast.
Milo is THE draw and WHO CAME TO HEAR?
That's not a token, a creation of the Right. That's someone who, but for His Own Ideology, you would embrace.
And you point and cry bigot.
Mirror frikkin MIRROR.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 02/12/17 at 13:53:04

Serowbot wrote on 02/12/17 at 12:10:05:
There is a reason the Right parades out it's token black, Hispanic, gay, Muslim, Atheist, Jewish, members... etc...
They are rare.

Two GI's were in the hospital, having been shipped back to the states, to tend their injuries.
One soldier had suffered respiratory arrest, from inhaling the elements of a nearby blast/bomb.
The other soldier was suffering the effects of mustard gas, his eyes damaged, and wrapped, his site possibly lost.

The man with the eye injury, was starting to sink into depression.
He was fearful he would never see again....
He asked his room mate, who had the bed next to a window, what he saw outside.
He replied, "Oh, its a magnificent day, sunny, lovers strolling, birds flying....just beautiful!"

This went on for days.

The guy by the window would report beauty, trying to raise his friends spirit.....

One day soon after, the guy by the window, who had lung damage, began to cough.
He asked his roommate to get a nurse, he couldn't breath....
The guy ignored him.

The guy died from respiratory failure.

They came and took him away.

The guy that was blinded, he asked if he could be moved by the window, hoping when they removed his bandages, he would be able to see, and look out the window.

That day came very soon after he roommate died, and he got the window spot.

They took them off, he could see!

He quickly turned to look out the window.

About 3 feet outside from the window, was a solid brick wall.......

Enjoy your view Bot.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 04:46:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Results.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.