Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
in nearly a century........ (Read 328 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
in nearly a century........
02/09/17 at 03:33:09

For years, the former president’s popularity among Democrats stifled any public critiques of his stewardship of the party — a period in which the party suffered tremendous losses at the state and local levels.

But now that Obama and the political operation that succeeded his campaign, Organizing For Action, have expressed interest in playing a role in the task of rebuilding, it’s sparking pitched debates over how much blame he deserves for the gradual hollowing out of a party that now has less control of state elected positions than at any other time in nearly a century.

WOW, just WOW......

How can this be?

Fake news?

Were the polls wrong all along re: popularity?
Would popularity suggest supporting of policies and membership?
Were the polls skewed because folks didn't want to appear racist?
Even if the DNC Wasserman is a major cause, wouldn't he still "appear" as party leader, and parlay that popularity into votes?

I just don't get it.....

Something is up, maybe its a little bit of everything, the pompous entertainers who preach to us from their dysfunctional lives, dishonest journalism, bias academia, the highlighting and coddling of demonstrations and the destruction they reek.....

I dunno....
I just don't see how these 100 year losses are not discernible.  
It ain't TRUMP, that's for sure.
Nor savvy repubs and their vision for america.....

Maybe its Obama being in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and folks really are just simply tired of the system that sucks the greatness away from each persons ability to be who they are....

I guess, I am back to blaming it under the umbrella of PC mentality and doctrine.
When you censor and stymie dialogue, you have no clue as to what people feel and think.....
And THAT might explain Trump, as he tweets every frick'n thought, even if it changes 3 tweets later???????
Not that folks agree, but it gives them a sense of not having to guess, what a person is thinking, and they find that different....... I dunno.

Here is a article from Politico:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/obama-democrats-party-building-234820

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: in nearly a century........
Reply #1 - 02/09/17 at 09:08:50

There is such a thing as closet repub's.
Here in Cali, the demo's rule.
Go to a trump ralley and face the gauntlet as you leave.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 02/09/17 at 10:03:09

verslagen1 wrote on 02/09/17 at 09:08:50:

Yeah, another Bradley Affect.
But does that really explain why the left has lost so much political clout?
Could you imagine if they were sans Dan Rather clones in the media....,
They'd lost prolly more power.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 02/09/17 at 10:34:03

Remember the "non voting dem's"?

are they non voting or closet repub's?

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 02/09/17 at 10:56:58

It's a shame that Americans, exercising their right to free association and freedom of speech, are physically threatened. And the left cry over voter ID. People who plan to attend a function need to meet up, circle up, create a perimeter of the biggest, strongest, angriest and best prepared, with signs on Good Strong sticks, pepper spray and good boots, and march through the pisstawf snowflakes,
If the cops won't control them, the ONLY option is meet fire with fire, else they become even more emboldened.
What's most disturbing is They actually believe THEY are fighting against Nazis! They don't see that THEY ARE exactly what they say they oppose.
But, then we are back to the delusional who can cheat and Still celebrate the victory.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/09/17 at 13:35:53

raydawg wrote on 02/09/17 at 10:03:09:
verslagen1 wrote on 02/09/17 at 09:08:50:

Yeah, another Bradley Affect.
But does that really explain why the left has lost so much political clout?
Could you imagine if they were sans Dan Rather clones in the media....,
They'd lost prolly more power.

The democratic party - such that it is - deserves to lose.  Just as the republican party does.

Face it - the country didn't vote republican, it voted against establishment (and only slightly democratic by 2 million).  Those are the facts.  This country wants a new order.  That doesn't mean gutting everything for the sake of gutting it.  That also doesn't mean that PC behavior is going away anytime soon.  Good things came out of the last 8 years - sorry repubs.  Yes, a lot more could have been done and still needs to be done, but only if establishment politics is given the heave ho.

Even the righties I know are sick of the likes of mitch and the partisan bunch - just like I'm sick of pelosi and reid...

If you really want to know why the left has lost so much ground on the state and local level, look no farther than spending.  The repubs have outspent the dems for the last 8 years.  It's just that simple.

True, the dems spent way more on the presidential election, but the repubs have played the long con... Their control is complete.

I hope for the sake of the country that they do a good job.  If our president's any indication, it doesn't look too good.  I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, one last thing - While I might be considered a "lib", I find it amusing that the repubs on here feel the need to bash us so hard and so often.  I wonder fellas - how is it that your fecal matter doesn't stink?

I'll let you in on a little secret - my first at bat, I voted for Reagan.  I also voted for GHWB.  I'm proud of those votes, but sorry to say, the republican party of today bares little to no resemblance to that party.  Take a good look in the mirror fellas - intolerance is looking right back at you.  If I had a dime fer every time someone mentioned the woes of PC or how much the libs have ruined everything on this forum, I sure as heck wouldn't be on here.  lol  You won't see me blaming every single thing on the repubs, or holding them accountable for everything I don't like.  But the facts are, they (the repubs) have had the majority positions in Congress and at the state level for 6 years now.  If things are so darned bad, why hasn't some been done about it yet?

Because it isn't that simple.  There are no black and white issues.  It's all gray shades.  What's good for some, isn't for others.  Tolerance, patience, understanding, empathy, justice, hard work, forgiveness, kindness, resolve, etc., etc. - these need to be used on BOTH sides of issues.  BLM, Tea Party, libs, repubs, whomever.

Sorry if this rambles, but I think you get my drift.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/09/17 at 13:43:42

To put my money where my mouth is - some good news!  Let's hope this continues!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a8a5488a-a831-3512-affd-f2bc3555f324/ss_initial-...

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #7 - 02/09/17 at 14:30:50

I know how you feel,  my first vote was for Barry Goldwater, and in Massachusetts I was probably the only one.  The establishment is there because that is what the big money pays for, so they can continue dinning at the public trough. What you say is true, most of us want a change because we have slowly but concretely been separated from our ever smaller earnings by proportionally greater taxes while those with money invest, rather than work, and pay a far smaller percentage tax  on their "earnings."  The capital gains tax favors the wealthy, the house interest deduction favors the wealthiest.  Do the offspring of the wealthy serve in the military?  NO, unless the family history says to, and then only in really dangerous places like the air national guard. Tongue

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 02/09/17 at 14:53:38

Yeah, I think it's the pocketbook....
The 3 million votes came in two states, very liberal, states, that set the agenda, more social issues, climate, etc, and they don't hear the folks if flyover country....
It's their elitist mindset, thinking they are saving something, while the middle class that use to be the democrat party, withers

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 02/09/17 at 15:40:48

Good post, TnT..

The voice of the People has been being ignored for as long as I can remember, and I was paying attention when I was 12,fifty years ago. Unpopular legislation passed, the alleged Representatives would go home to have press conferences and they would say things like
Uhh, well, we just didn't have a good understanding of what the People wanted.
Uhh, Voter Apathy , they didn't tell us what they wanted us to do regarding that bill.
Lies, every bit of it.
Today, legislation is kept secret, or, if the People find out, they have liars from both sides get on T.V. and wring their hands and hyperventilate and act all concerned, Then they announce that they have Come Together, to make the Hard Decisions, Bilaterally, and that takes the heat off of either one party.
Then there's the
You'll have to pass it to find out what's in it line of crap.

Imagine your lawyer telling you that you need to sign a contract, but he can't tell you what's in it until you sign it.
Insane, innit?
And Paul Ryan promised the People that if we would give the bubs a majority that they could overturn at least 80% of Bamicare. Ohh, yes, lawsuits were filed, money spent, and OOPSIES, we couldn't win. Pro wrestling, shadow boxing, all just a show, keeping the People believing they have a say in their lives, through the miracle of a Representative Democratic Republic. A nation of Laws,  and they Teach that the Constitution is the Law of the Land, but never mention that it's been shelved under the Emergency War Powers act.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 02/09/17 at 16:01:40

T And T Garage wrote on 02/09/17 at 13:35:53:
".   Face it - the country didn't vote republican, it voted against establishment

True.   The, ‘MAJORITY’,  of ,  ‘CITIZENS”,   voted for.
  ‘We  The  People”

(and only slightly democratic by 2 million)

And someone is, "still’. counting the IL-Eagal   VOTES  ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/10/17 at 12:04:37

MnSpring wrote on 02/09/17 at 16:01:40:
".   Face it - the country didn't vote republican, it voted against establishment

‘We  The  People”

Look at me, taking the bait... oh well.

Please show us all that proof of illegal voting....

Oh, that's right... you CAN'T.  LOL

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 02/10/17 at 12:43:08

T And T Garage wrote on 02/10/17 at 12:04:37:
MnSpring wrote on 02/09/17 at 16:01:40:

‘We  The  People”

Look at me, taking the bait... oh well.

Please show us all that proof of illegal voting....

Oh, that's right... you CAN'T.  LOL

Uh careful their amigo, Jog has accused you of same on post/questions he has posed, and folk have declined to answer...

Goose, gander, pot, black...... Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 02/10/17 at 12:53:34

Anyone who doesn't know about the importance of the dead voting, the registration, coaching, transportation of people who are so mentally disadvantaged that they have court appointed people to watch over them, and I KNOW about that,I met a woman who required family members to discuss and figure out what she was trying to even say, but she voted, for Hillary. As did the others in her state funded home.

Watch Project Veritas,

Read the last one

Democratic Operative Explains Voter Fraud: We've Been Bussing ...
RealClearPolitics › video › 2016/10/18
Oct 18, 2016 - We've been bussing people in to deal with you crappity smackin' assholes for fifty years and we're not going to stop now. We're just going to find a different way to do it." "I think backwards from ...
You visited this page on 1/23/17.
We've Been Rigging Elections “for 50 Years” - The New American
The New American › politics › item › 24...
Oct 21, 2016 - We've been bussing people in to deal with you f*****g a******s for 50 years and we're not going to stop ...
“We've Been Bussing People In For Fifty Years” | Transterrestrial ...
Transterrestrial Musings › ...
Oct 26, 2016 - A possible lefty reply… “You lie. It's only been 49 years!” We said it? “It's been edited by the Russians!
SCOTT FOVAL BRAGS '50 YEARS OF MASS VOTER FRAUD': 'WE ...
WordPress.com › 70news › 2016/10/19
Oct 19, 2016 - SCOTT FOVAL BRAGS '50 YEARS OF MASS VOTER FRAUD': 'WE'VE BEEN BUSSING PEOPLE IN ...
"Rigging Elections For 50 Years" - Massive Voter Fraud Exposed By ...
Zero Hedge › news › massive-voter-frau...
Oct 18, 2016 - We've been busing people in to deal with you crappity smacking assholes for fifty years and we're not going to ...
Second Veritas Video: DNC Operatives Admit They've Rigged ...
Townhall › cortneyobrien › 2016/10/18
Oct 18, 2016 - "We've been bussing people in to deal with you f***in' assholes [Republicans] for fifty years and we're not going to stop now, we're just going to find a different way to do it,” Democratic ...

It's on tape.
Can you cheat to win?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 02/10/17 at 12:58:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/10/17 at 12:53:34:
Anyone who doesn't know about the importance of the dead voting, the registration, coaching, transportation of people who are so mentally disadvantaged that they have court appointed people to watch over them, and I KNOW about that,I met a woman who required family members to discuss and figure out what she was trying to even say, but she voted, for Hillary. As did the others in her state funded home.

Watch Project Veritas,

Read the last one

Democratic Operative Explains Voter Fraud: We've Been Bussing ...
RealClearPolitics › video › 2016/10/18
Oct 18, 2016 - We've been bussing people in to deal with you crappity smackin' assholes for fifty years and we're not going to stop now. We're just going to find a different way to do it." "I think backwards from ...
You visited this page on 1/23/17.
We've Been Rigging Elections “for 50 Years” - The New American
The New American › politics › item › 24...
Oct 21, 2016 - We've been bussing people in to deal with you f*****g a******s for 50 years and we're not going to stop ...
“We've Been Bussing People In For Fifty Years” | Transterrestrial ...
Transterrestrial Musings › ...
Oct 26, 2016 - A possible lefty reply… “You lie. It's only been 49 years!” We said it? “It's been edited by the Russians!
SCOTT FOVAL BRAGS '50 YEARS OF MASS VOTER FRAUD': 'WE ...
WordPress.com › 70news › 2016/10/19
Oct 19, 2016 - SCOTT FOVAL BRAGS '50 YEARS OF MASS VOTER FRAUD': 'WE'VE BEEN BUSSING PEOPLE IN ...
"Rigging Elections For 50 Years" - Massive Voter Fraud Exposed By ...
Zero Hedge › news › massive-voter-frau...
Oct 18, 2016 - We've been busing people in to deal with you crappity smacking assholes for fifty years and we're not going to ...
Second Veritas Video: DNC Operatives Admit They've Rigged ...
Townhall › cortneyobrien › 2016/10/18
Oct 18, 2016 - "We've been bussing people in to deal with you f***in' assholes [Republicans] for fifty years and we're not going to stop now, we're just going to find a different way to do it,” Democratic ...

It's on tape.
Can you cheat to win?

I've seen all of these - everyone has.  It just doesn't add up to millions - it's just that simple.

Sorry....  If there was proof, it'd be all over the news, the internet, etc.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 03:28:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › in nearly a century........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.