Send Topic Print
orders from the store (Read 110 times)
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

orders from the store
01/26/17 at 11:16:14

Yikes Guys:

How long does it take to receive items from the Savage Store?  It has been quite some time, & I have not received the items, or an explanation from John.

Geo Sad

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: orders from the store
Reply #1 - 01/26/17 at 11:42:15

the mysterious johnh wrote on 08/30/16 at 19:36:12:
It appears as though a handful of orders where overlooked earlier in the year and the end of last year. I can assure you this was not intentional or malicious. There is no scam going on and no one is getting rich.

I would like to apologize to those of you who have not received purchased Items. I am surprised and sorry to hear this. I have been contacted by two people today and issued a complete refund and my sincere apologies.

If anybody else has a claim you can reach me the following ways:

PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
560 W Pine Court
Sequim, WA 98382

PHONE: 360-460-4556

EMAIL: johnh@suzukisavage.com or johnhimmelberger@gmail.com

I have ran this site for over 13 years and in that time I have had less than 5 complaints about orders not being received and I have reconciled every one of them brought to my attention.

With this I understand I have been hard to get a hold and again I apologize. I hope my above contact info will be sufficient for those who would like to reach out.

Sincerely,

johnh

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/26/17 at 16:51:37

Thank You, John, for keeping this site up and running. Suzuki should be thanking you for creating a place where people can share How To and bounce ideas around. I wonder how many bikes are not parked because their owners learned how to keep them on the road here.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #3 - 01/26/17 at 17:33:56

Yes , Thank you John .   Smiley

I have met some of my best friends on this site , had some of the best rides a person could hope for ,  and am deeply indebted to you.    

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #4 - 02/01/17 at 17:35:46

Yes ,thank you John, this site has made it possible to help those of us who are new owners,to express new ideas,and to learn from those with much more knowledge.Truly a great site.

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #5 - 02/02/17 at 04:31:17

I must agree; John I am grateful for what you created here that has allowed us members to meet and enjoy others who have this same bike ...surely one of the great creations of those with engineering skills.  Well, maybe not exactly great but one that is fun to play with.

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #6 - 02/04/17 at 20:27:23

John , We have such a great community we all get along so well and even when we don't it's still a blast ! From newbys to senior members everyone brings something to the table ! Thanks !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Reply #7 - 02/04/17 at 21:56:17

I'm a newbie here, and this forum is a gem in the 95% of crud we call
the internet.

Ruttly wrote on 02/04/17 at 20:27:23:
John , We have such a great community we all get along so well and even when we don't it's still a blast ! From newbys to senior members everyone brings something to the table ! Thanks !

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 05:31:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › orders from the store

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.