Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don't ferget to count this..... (Read 52 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Don't ferget to count this.....
01/14/17 at 06:40:12

I realize grasping, is a desperate demonstration of the last resort....

No doubt if Trump had won the popular vote, he'd be squealing too.....
However, he is a misfit egomaniac, and that would be expected, right.

Here you go, for those who still cling, to something.....

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.  Clinton won 57.

There are 62 counties in New York State.

Trump won 46 of them.  Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Now take your little sour attitude, and live with the truth, if you can..... Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Don't ferget to count this.....
Reply #1 - 01/14/17 at 09:25:46

Land don't vote,... people vote

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #2 - 01/14/17 at 09:50:26

My own take agrees with James Webb. i.e. The Democrat party has lost contact with/ ignored its' traditional grass roots voters, the working class and the rural communities.   Instead, the party caters to, and consist of, academic elitist, and special interest groups, all centered around major population centers.      Don't forget that this is the same political party that went into November 8th absolutely CONVENCED that they would awake on November 9th in control of the White House and BOTH houses of congress.  Instead they are now in total denial and seeking to blame anyone and every one EXCEPT themselves and their policies for their rejection/losses on November 8th.         Sad, but true.        

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/14/17 at 10:57:10

Serowbot wrote on 01/14/17 at 09:25:46:

Try wishing upon a star......  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Joer0952

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Perth Amboy NJ
Reply #4 - 01/14/17 at 12:06:57

actually originally only land owners were allowed to vote so land kinda did vote back in the day.  Now I don't suggest that we go back to that but the problem is that a lot of people who don't contribute to society and instead are a drain on society vote, and those people overwhelmingly vote democrat because they are the party of entitlement.  The dems have bought there vote with welfare.  Thats not to mention voter fraud, I experienced it this election day.  I vote in one of those 5 counties of NYC and it is amazing what a make america great again hat will do for you.  I was in line to vote and everyone in front of me had no problem, I got into the booth and they saw my hat and turned the machine off on me.  Luckily I noticed that the light was out and left the booth and told the lady to turn the machine back on, and of course she acted like she didn't know what happened and flicked the switch but how many people didn't notice.  Also, you had the POTUS on video telling illegals that they don't have to worry about deportation if they go and vote plus the tons of people that the dems swore in as US citizens so they could vote.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/14/17 at 13:17:34

Joer0952 wrote on 01/14/17 at 12:06:57:

actually originally only land owners were allowed to vote so land kinda did vote back in the day.  Now I don't suggest that we go back to that but the problem is that a lot of people who don't contribute to society and instead are a drain on society vote, and those people overwhelmingly vote democrat because they are the party of entitlement.  The dems have bought there vote with welfare.  Thats not to mention voter fraud, I experienced it this election day.  I vote in one of those 5 counties of NYC and it is amazing what a make america great again hat will do for you.  I was in line to vote and everyone in front of me had no problem, I got into the booth and they saw my hat and turned the machine off on me.  Luckily I noticed that the light was out and left the booth and told the lady to turn the machine back on, and of course she acted like she didn't know what happened and flicked the switch but how many people didn't notice.  Also, you had the POTUS on video telling illegals that they don't have to worry about deportation if they go and vote plus the tons of people that the dems swore in as US citizens so they could vote.  

Don't tell punkin butt this, you might ruin his life  Grin

IP Logged
Joer0952

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Perth Amboy NJ
Reply #6 - 01/14/17 at 15:00:22

raydawg wrote on 01/14/17 at 13:17:34:
Joer0952 wrote on 01/14/17 at 12:06:57:

Don't tell punkin butt this, you might ruin his life  Grin

Dont know who pumpkin butt is, but I assume he's a liberal so don't worry liberals were build with very selective memory so I don't suspect it will be a big deal

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 01/15/17 at 19:07:06

That’s true.

‘People’, that are Not Citizens.
‘People’, that vote  multiple times.
‘People’, that are,  DEAD.
‘People’, that get  Stacks of, absentee ballots.
‘People’, that ‘don’t know what is happening’ but some other, ‘people’, fill out their  voter form for them.  
and, ‘People’, who  BENEFIT, from voting a certain way, because that way, is sitting on the porch all day, and letting other PEOPLE  pay for it !

Yep  true,  ‘People’   vote !

Tell me about the above, ‘people’ ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 01/16/17 at 03:03:49

Wards, unable to make basic decisions, like
Should I go to the store?
What do I need?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 01/16/17 at 03:32:16

Why they are so angry is the hypocrisy in their own lives.....

If Trump had got the popular vote, and lost, they would say, that is the system, he knew it going into the election, get over it.

That is why they can find no peace of mind.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 01/16/17 at 05:22:58

Giving control of 100% of the country to some people who occupy only 15%? Screw that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 01/16/17 at 08:11:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/16/17 at 05:22:58:

Giving control of 100% of the country to some people who occupy only 15%? Screw that.

Yeah, 15% is way too high....
I have been told it's the top 1% only  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 08:15:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Don't ferget to count this.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.