Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Found Dyna Muffler! (Read 52 times)
piedmontbuckeye

Go Bucks!

Easley, SC
Found Dyna Muffler!
01/08/17 at 09:13:46

I am sort of new around here - about 3 months, and I noticed that the hot set up is converting to Dyna Muffler.

I am close to Easley, SC, and a friend recommended a Harley shop to me to find one.

I went there on Friday.  It is a non-official Harley shop.  I talked to the person.  We disagreed about our favorite college team, he insisted that I needed to go to a Harley, and that loud was better than anything.  And . . . he seemed like he was a bit of a "hustler."

I thought he would "hose" me, as we went out back,and there were dozens of pipes, mufflers, and other things.

When I found the one I wanted, which was covered with mud and stuff, but looked good under the dirt, I asked him how much?

He turned to me and said "how about $5.00?  WOW  what a great guy.  I have learned not to prejudge based upon the "Harley" factor!!

I got the muffler home, cleaned it up, and it is like new.  Not one scratch and the chrome is spectacular!!

"The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't change every time congress meets." - Will Rogers
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Re: Found Dyna Muffler!
Reply #1 - 01/08/17 at 12:31:24

Great find! Never judge a book by it's cover!

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Found Dyna Muffler!
Reply #2 - 01/09/17 at 09:05:08

Buckeye

I've gone through two of those Harley mufflers on my LS and one on my Harley ... They do sound Good !   Cool

The ones on the LS , Burned their baffles out and got "LOUD"  Shocked
But it took years of pushing limits to kill-em  Wink

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 09:28:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › Found Dyna Muffler!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.