Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jerry E. please check in. (Read 25 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Jerry E. please check in.
01/06/17 at 04:24:57

Hope your absents is not a cursor of illness or sumtin more.....
I would love to hear your thoughts now since your choice of president has prevailed.
You were most definitely on board early, and saw what many of us didn't.
I still have great reservations about his ability to lead.
I am not referring to the snowflakes either, who will never get over themselves, no, but of Trumps ability to cause himself damage by unforced errors.
I think when he exhibits what I call poor judgement, he becomes the story instead of the issue that needs attention and repair.

I do like what I believe by appointing many of military background to his cabinet, instead of top loading it with more friggin lawyers ( sorry) but folk with a strong obedience to integrity has been solely lacking in recent administration, and might teach Trump how silence can have more valor than spouting off  Grin

Sir, if you read this, please respond, thank you.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Jerry E. please check in.
Reply #1 - 01/06/17 at 14:11:53

Hey, Ray - Yep, I am still kicking.  Lots has gone on lately, though.  In mid October I had open heart surgery to repair my mitral valve, and do 3 bypasses while they had me fileted open.  Went back to work in 3 weeks, and now feel better and have more energy than I've had in the past 10 to 15 years.  I have to wait 6 months to get back in the pilot's seat, so it'll be
April till I'm flying again.  I have my bicycle in the shop for a tune up in preparation for warmer weather and riding again.  I have ridden it for 3 years.  I sold my S40 last summer - I hadn't ridden it for 4 years, and it was sitting in a hangar at the airport just deteriorating.
Yes, our boy Trump pulled the rabbit out of the hat, thank goodness.  Already Ford has cancelled the move to Mexico along with Carrier, and DJT isn't even POTUS yet.
It's going to be a fun 4 years.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/06/17 at 15:23:23

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 01/06/17 at 14:11:53:
Hey, Ray - Yep, I am still kicking.  Lots has gone on lately, though.  In mid October I had open heart surgery to repair my mitral valve, and do 3 bypasses while they had me fileted open.  Went back to work in 3 weeks, and now feel better and have more energy than I've had in the past 10 to 15 years.  I have to wait 6 months to get back in the pilot's seat, so it'll be
April till I'm flying again.  I have my bicycle in the shop for a tune up in preparation for warmer weather and riding again.  I have ridden it for 3 years.  I sold my S40 last summer - I hadn't ridden it for 4 years, and it was sitting in a hangar at the airport just deteriorating.
Yes, our boy Trump pulled the rabbit out of the hat, thank goodness.  Already Ford has cancelled the move to Mexico along with Carrier, and DJT isn't even POTUS yet.
It's going to be a fun 4 years.

WOW....

You've been through the ringer, how on earth did you watch the returns without having a heart attack  Grin

Talking aircraft, I am now working on the new tanker for the Air Force, I expect to see Trump any day now  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for checking in!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 01/06/17 at 15:29:31

I watched the returns with my son-in-law who got re-elected to the Ohio House of Representatives, and my wife and daughter.  What a night !!  My daughter was Trump's campaign chairman in our county.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 01/06/17 at 16:38:04

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 01/06/17 at 15:29:31:
I watched the returns with my son-in-law who got re-elected to the Ohio House of Representatives, and my wife and daughter.  What a night !!  My daughter was Trump's campaign chairman in our county.

You deserve brag'n right by golly  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 02:30:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jerry E. please check in.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.