Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Anyone got a Corbin seat - Opinions? (Read 550 times)
MarcosS40

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

N. Central PA.
Re: Anyone got a Corbin seat - Opinions?
Reply #45 - 02/12/17 at 09:20:07

I used mine all of last season, and found it to be much better than the stock seat. It easily doubled the ride time between needed stops for me. My SO says that the pillion section is pretty good too.  We're happy with it.  They ask for your weight, hgt., and you can add notes to your order. Each seat is custom padded for you.

Btw, I'm 6'2" and 250lbs. so I also raised the seat as well.  Raising the Corbin seat requires an ext. tab fabbed for your seat side bolts because the seat is a very tight fit to the tank/frame as is.  Raising it misaligns the bolt holes too much.

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Re: Anyone got a Corbin seat - Opinions?
Reply #46 - 02/12/17 at 12:42:35

Thanks for the info  Smiley

I didn't know that Corbin ask for measurements and notes. I do really like the way the Corbin seat looks too. I'll give them another look.

MarcosS40 wrote on 02/12/17 at 09:20:07:
I used mine all of last season, and found it to be much better than the stock seat. It easily doubled the ride time between needed stops for me. My SO says that the pillion section is pretty good too.  We're happy with it.  They ask for your weight, hgt., and you can add notes to your order. Each seat is custom padded for you.

Btw, I'm 6'2" and 250lbs. so I also raised the seat as well.  Raising the Corbin seat requires an ext. tab fabbed for your seat side bolts because the seat is a very tight fit to the tank/frame as is.  Raising it misaligns the bolt holes too much.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 13:19:43

General CategoryThe Cafe › Anyone got a Corbin seat - Opinions?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.