Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Chicago.......
01/05/17 at 04:28:12

How do we explain Chicago?
How can it be blamed on a gun?
Is this an aberration or something more?
Why is this not getting the same attention as a epidemic, as it seems whatever is driving this has the capacity to spread, yes?
Is it based on lies, which festers hate, like ISIS?
Is it simply the resulting of "spare the rod, spoil the child" and the only "link" is poor or non exsisting parenting, which is the first cause, and not race, tho it is effecting that race almost exclusively, geographically....
How can we just ignore it?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Chicago.......
Reply #1 - 01/05/17 at 04:41:18

Here is a perfect example of what I am talking about....
The authorities are making excuses as this not being a hate crime, and that it was a stupid stunt by kids, tho all 4 in custody are 18, which makes them adults...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 01/05/17 at 05:06:01

Make no mistake, they are a protected class.  Can you imagine the response out of the media if the shoe was on the other foot?

Do you really expect anything better out of the degenerate left?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/05/17 at 05:39:58

That is just sad, humans are despicable.

IP Logged
Joer0952

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Perth Amboy NJ
Reply #4 - 01/05/17 at 06:54:10

raydawg wrote on 01/05/17 at 04:28:12:
How do we explain Chicago?
How can it be blamed on a gun?
Is this an aberration or something more?
Why is this not getting the same attention as a epidemic, as it seems whatever is driving this has the capacity to spread, yes?
Is it based on lies, which festers hate, like ISIS?
Is it simply the resulting of "spare the rod, spoil the child" and the only "link" is poor or non exsisting parenting, which is the first cause, and not race, tho it is effecting that race almost exclusively, geographically....
How can we just ignore it?

So many reasons, but I would say because the cities govt has a policy to leave criminals and gang members alone.  For instance low sentences for people with illegal guns.  Also, the police have to fill out a 2 page report in Chicago just for questioning someone, what does that lead to well cops filling out paperwork instead of patrolling the street, and many just thinking twice before doing so.  The key is more cops with the backing of the government, but fat chance that will ever happen with that jerk off Rahm Emanuel at the helm.  Its odd but the places with the toughest gun laws are the ones with the most crime

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/05/17 at 10:18:52

I guess we could just pretend none of it matters.....
Let's justify hate, instead.
It is a natural reaction to fear, real or perceived.

Lots of ignorant people think they are bliss.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 01/05/17 at 10:42:39

Mostly,.. the "degenerative Right"... Huh
Quote:
Newly released data from the FBI shows that blacks, Jews, gay men and Hispanics were the groups most often the targets of hate crimes in 2012. In total, 7,164 people were victims of hate crimes last year, down about seven percent from 7,713 in 2011.

According to the report, nearly half of all reported hate crimes were racially motivated, with 66 percent deemed anti-black, and 22 percent anti-white. In 2011, the data revealed that 71 percent of racially motivated crimes were committed against blacks and 16 percent against whites.

Nineteen percent of reported hate crimes were motivated by a bias against sexual orientation; 53 percent of those were classified as specifically anti-male homosexual, 28 percent as simply anti-homosexual, and 12 percent as anti-female homosexual.

Religiously motivated hate crime made up 18 percent of total reported hate crimes, with Jews being targeted in 62 percent of cases and Muslims in 11 percent.

The percentages of those targeted because of religion or sexual orientation were largely the same as in 2011.

Fifty-nine percent of hate crimes deemed motivated by ethnic bias were aimed at Hispanics.

More than half of the hate crimes reported were crimes against a person, and 41 percent were against property. Of the crimes against a person, 10 were homicides and 15 were rapes; 39 percent were simple assaults, 37 percent were instances of intimidation, and 21 percent were aggravated assault

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 01/05/17 at 11:20:01

Those figures are skewed. This one is getting the attention it should, but not NEARLY as much as if four whites had done the same thing to some black guy...
But, it's not a hate crime when a black guy walks by granny and knocks her out. The black on white crime isn't dealt with honestly.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 01/05/17 at 11:49:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/17 at 11:20:01:
Those figures are skewed. This one is getting the attention it should,

You shoulda' been born black... then, you wouldn't be so persecuted... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 01/05/17 at 12:09:33

Nice line of BS. The media played up Jefferson and, heck, can't remember the name now, but they PUSH a narrative. They harp on what they want to and ignore what doesn't suit the needs of the narrative.
Point out one time the
Knock Out GAME
was called what it IS.  A racially motivated assault. A hate crime.
I'm unaware of a single simple assault charge, and sure as hell no hate crime charges.
Are you unable to be objective about anything?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 01/05/17 at 12:25:08

Serowbot, why do you assume that these statistics point to right wing conservatives as the perpetrators? In this specific case they seem to be the "despicable left". There is no lack of "Hate" on either side unfortunately.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 01/05/17 at 12:32:11

Serowbot, why do you assume that these statistics point to right wing conservatives as the perpetrators? In this specific case they seem to be the "despicable left". There is no lack of "Hate" on either side unfortunately.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 01/05/17 at 13:14:22

Did you read the story/link Bot?

It quotes that the authorities do not know if they will assign this as a hate crime.
Even tho the video has them calling out white people.
This is why all that you list in your stats are subjective.
If you can't see that, then you just don't want to.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 01/05/17 at 13:16:24

I live here - I love my city, but I hate the violence and the complacency of the mayor's office and the CPD.

The wards are corporately run and the sad fact is, back in the 60's and 70's we had the exact same thing (only no internet - so you never heard about all the violence.

What has to happen (IMHO) is that rham the terrible should be put out to pasture and the new mayor bring back Gerry McCarthy.  I like Johnson, he was a good cop, but he's being played by rham.

Look what they've done in NY.  There is no reason we can't do the same here.  We have in the past (in the 90's we had fewer murders per capita than NY) and we can in the future.

Before you all go off saying it's a "lib thing", let me stop you there.  It's a policing thing.  It's a political machine thing - we have both dem and repub alderman that are bought and paid for - and the poorer wards get nothing.

Lastly it's a neighborhood thing.  Many of these neighborhoods are "food deserts" that the city (that's you rham) have left to rot.  There is little to no support from corporate Chicago and the gangs go unchecked.

The people of Chicago are watching - I just hope they get a decent, true progressive, challenger to rham.

As to that terrible FB live video - that's a hate crime and the morons that did it should be punished accordingly.  I despise donny trump, but that is not the way to protest.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 01/05/17 at 13:20:42

Serowbot wrote on 01/05/17 at 11:49:40:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/17 at 11:20:01:
Those figures are skewed. This one is getting the attention it should,

You shoulda' been born black... then, you wouldn't be so persecuted... Grin

I showed your remark to a few Black people here at work....
They ALL said the underlying messages of it ( your remark )  is racist, for you think all Blacks have and share the same perspectives.
Further, they even suggest you use this as an excuse to further your self, as being above prejudice and thinking you are more tolerant.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 08:21:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Chicago.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.