Send Topic Print
I met a Hillary voter (Read 472 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I met a Hillary voter
Reply #45 - 01/05/17 at 17:59:48

"Now, if we hear of widespread voting fraud, all rational people are going to assume it's Democrats. "

Really?  So tell me why there's only been 4 confirmed cases in 2016 (and 2 of those were republican)...?

I just told you about the one in St Louis which I'm sure wasn't in that article. Also, that investigation is triggering more and it looks like an ongoing pattern that went on for years. Voter fraud is common in local elections for sure. Who knows about national ones. Didn't the phrase "vote early, vote often" originate in Chicago?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 01/05/17 at 18:50:08

http://www.truthandaction.org/national-school-safety-expert-sandy-hook-shooti...

Halbig is a widely known security expert and if you take the time to study his findings you'll have questions about the official story.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 01/06/17 at 07:19:16

pg wrote on 01/05/17 at 16:05:57:
T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 15:28:37:
Again, try to stay on topic.

You advise me to stay on topic, yet you rant about the plausibility of Donald Trump campaign promises.   Roll Eyes

LOL - Seriously?  Um, YOU'RE the one that started equating debate shenanigans to voter fraud (completely not the same thing).  Too funny!!

The chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly resigned after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie. And you don't take issue with that....

Again, THAT'S not voter fraud - and I'm glad she got what she deserved.  (smh)

What are your thoughts on Gov. Terry McAuliffe has illegally granted voting rights to 60,000 convicted felons in the key swing state of Virginia?  Is that acceptable?

In 2016, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe announced an executive order automatically restoring voting rights to convicted felons who have completed their prison sentence and their term of supervised release (parole or probation) as of April 22.

Best regards,

Best regards indeed.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 01/06/17 at 07:23:23

MnSpring wrote on 01/05/17 at 16:02:06:
[color=#0000ff]T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 07:42:56:
" ...Oh, and please stop begging for money - it's beneath you....

Na, Not begging for money,  Just surprised you haven’t sent any yet!

Wait,  
Perhaps you have stood on/by the Beach at  Malibu Calf, looked,  S & W, and could Not, ‘observe’, any land lots?
Or perhaps, (if you were not their), You, ‘believe’, other sources, of people, that have not, ‘observed’, any.
Is that, your reluctance to, send me money, for such Lots ?

Well, on you advice, next time I see a car in the Ditch, which I just saw in front of me go off the road.
No reason, to slow down, and look, to see if that person needs help or not.  
Because  I have now learned, it is NOT, ‘REAL”.
[/color]

Wow - way to stay on topic!  Thanks for making me look good!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 01/06/17 at 07:28:48

WebsterMark wrote on 01/05/17 at 17:54:44:
"if we were to hear on the news about an explosion or a mass shooting in a nightclub for example" - oh, you mean that mass shooting that was done in a church by dylan roof?  Or how about that mass shooting at Sandy Hook (go look at nutjob jones' opinion on that)?  Or maybe robert lewis dear opening fire on a planned parenthood clinic killing 3?

Seriously? You can list 3? Do you really want to get into a tit for tat like that! You'll lose 1000 to 1 and i won't have to go back years  ago. Let me guess, you're one of those guys who thnk the KKK still hangs people right? More people have died in religious wars in the name of God than all other wars combined, right? Liberals are tolerant, right?

I didn't want to bloat the page with all the right wing inspired killings - I could If you'd like.

But then, that is getting off topic.

I suggest if you want to know more about the real deplorables - use the internet to search out and compare how many people (since 9/11/01) have died on US soil at the hands of right wing extremists as opposed to Muslim extremists.

You will be sadly surprised.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 01/06/17 at 07:37:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/17 at 18:50:08:
http://www.truthandaction.org/national-school-safety-expert-sandy-hook-shooti...

Halbig is a widely known security expert and if you take the time to study his findings you'll have questions about the official story.

Wow... just wow.

Please don't tell me you believe this crap... do you?

Seriously?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #51 - 01/06/17 at 07:56:30

Go look up
Robbie Parker
Aggrieved father.
Watch him wipe the grin off his face as he approaches the podium.

Check out Halbigs credentials.

Has our government ever lied to us?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #52 - 01/06/17 at 08:11:30

C'mon guys, fess up, the truth really will set you free!

I believe in Jesus because I want to.
I have been chided for believing in fairytales, etc.
Folk take a superior attitude, thinking they know better.
They don't, they do not know me and how Jesus sustains me....yet, they discredit and assign to me THEIR own opine based in what THEY believe.
How hypocritical does one have to be to feel better about themselves?

Fess up guys, admit your belief/faith, is your best guess, and nothing more  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 01/06/17 at 08:23:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/06/17 at 07:56:30:
Go look up
Robbie Parker
Aggrieved father.
Watch him wipe the grin off his face as he approaches the podium.

Check out Halbigs credentials.

Has our government ever lied to us?

Credentials my a$$!  Why don't you go visit one of the "fake victims" of Newtown??  Go look at the "fake graves" of the children.

If you believe these troglodytes, then you must also believe that there were no Jews killed at the hands of the nazis, right?

If this is the case - then you may want to get to Costco this weekend - they're running a sale on aluminum foil for your hat making needs and camo-print flannel for you to wear in your bunker.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 01/06/17 at 08:29:53

raydawg wrote on 01/06/17 at 08:11:30:

They don't, they do not know me and how Jesus sustains me....yet, they discredit and assign to me THEIR own opine based in what THEY believe.

Fess up guys, admit your belief/faith, is your best guess, and nothing more  Kiss

Huh?  What does Jesus have to do with it?  I don't follow.

Wasn't this thread about voter fraud and the incompetence of voter?

Again, I'm questioning the integrity of this forum....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #55 - 01/06/17 at 10:01:04

T And T Garage wrote on 01/06/17 at 08:29:53:

Huh?  What does Jesus have to do with it?  I don't follow.

Wasn't this thread about voter fraud and the incompetence of voter?

Again, I'm questioning the integrity of this forum....

First off, do not equate me with integrity  Shocked

I was using my faith as an example to what and how we believe things.
If, we, you, me, them did not see the evidence, but rely on "facts" by a second party, chances are we will "believe" their testimony/reporting, if it jives with what we want to believe.
Does that help?

Also, your passive-aggressive remark about the integrity of others is nothing more than trying to conceal your contempt under a disguise of others must earn your participation......

C'mon, no more snowflakes, we've seen too many already.
Tell me to STFU, I can handle that, but it would help to explain WHY based on content, not personality  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 01/06/17 at 10:37:15

T And T Garage wrote on 01/06/17 at 07:28:48:
"if we were to hear on the news about an explosion or a mass shooting in a nightclub for example" - oh, you mean that mass shooting that was done in a church by dylan roof?  Or how about that mass shooting at Sandy Hook (go look at nutjob jones' opinion on that)?  Or maybe robert lewis dear opening fire on a planned parenthood clinic killing 3?

Seriously? You can list 3? Do you really want to get into a tit for tat like that! You'll lose 1000 to 1 and i won't have to go back years  ago. Let me guess, you're one of those guys who thnk the KKK still hangs people right? More people have died in religious wars in the name of God than all other wars combined, right? Liberals are tolerant, right?

I didn't want to bloat the page with all the right wing inspired killings - I could If you'd like.

But then, that is getting off topic.

I suggest if you want to know more about the real deplorables - use the internet to search out and compare how many people (since 9/11/01) have died on US soil at the hands of right wing extremists as opposed to Muslim extremists.

You will be sadly surprised.

Shooting at Miami area airport right now: 12:30 PM. No news on suspects yet.

1) crazed right winger shooting liberals and blacks?
2) Islamic terrorist shooting anyone?
3) something else?

Take your pick.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 01/06/17 at 10:49:27

T And T Garage wrote on 01/06/17 at 07:37:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/05/17 at 18:50:08:

Wow... just wow.

Please don't tell me you believe this crap... do you?

Seriously?

Which is more ridiculous;  Jog's Sandy Hook conspiracy or your equally silly belief right wing extremist have killed more Islamic terrorist?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #58 - 01/06/17 at 11:16:01

First off, do not equate me with integrity

No problem there.

I was using my faith as an example to what and how we believe things.
If, we, you, me, them did not see the evidence, but rely on "facts" by a second party, chances are we will "believe" their testimony/reporting, if it jives with what we want to believe.
Does that help?

LOL No, it doesn't help - you can't use the word FACTS in that way!  A fact is a fact is a fact.  Someone can TELL you something is a fact, but if/when it's proved false then it is no longer a fact.  In the middle ages everyone thought the Earth was at the center of the universe - at the time, everyone considered that a fact.  You see where I'm going with this?  Facts don't care if you don't believe them.

The information I gather is not from just one source.  I'm skeptical of ALL media.  Vis a vi, I don't think that all trump supporters are morons - just the ones who act moronically.  I don't condone the actions of my own party (or my own family for that matter) when they go against the ideas they are based on.

The start of this thread was that of a woman JOG deemed incompetent, yet she voted.  Somewhere it was stated that there was "widespread" voter fraud.  I countered that with "only four cases in 2016" - then the discussion devolved into where it's at now.  That's the problem with these forums - clouded and obscured information and people that look at stories from one source and consider them gospel (pun intended).

Also, your passive-aggressive remark about the integrity of others is nothing more than trying to conceal your contempt under a disguise of others must earn your participation......

LOL - I thought I was being straight up about my contempt!  I have MASSIVE contempt for ignorance.  We ALL should.  Example - If someone tells me that the shooting at Sandy Hook was "faked", you darned right I'll have contempt for them!  If someone hears on fox news that there's "widespread" voter fraud committed only by democrats, again, same contempt.  Know the WHOLE story, not just your little piece.  Anything less is ignorance.

C'mon, no more snowflakes, we've seen too many already.
Tell me to STFU, I can handle that, but it would help to explain WHY based on content, not personality  Grin

I'm not going to tell anyone to STFU - I love the First Amendment!  However, I will point out ignorance given the opportunity - and I hope that others would do the same to me.  

To be clear, the very reason I signed up for this forum was that I would not become ignorant with my rigid-tail build.  I don't profess to know everything - only that which I know.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 01/06/17 at 11:21:05

Shooting at Miami area airport right now: 12:30 PM. No news on suspects yet.

1) crazed right winger shooting liberals and blacks?
2) Islamic terrorist shooting anyone?
3) something else?

Take your pick.

No thanks, I'll wait and see what actually happened.  

So sad you want make it a game....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 06:21:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I met a Hillary voter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.