Send Topic Print
I met a Hillary voter (Read 472 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I met a Hillary voter
Reply #30 - 01/04/17 at 20:04:51

Observed Reality IS reality. It's Not the propaganda BELIEF that we have been Taught and expected to buy into. Continue in your delusion.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 01/05/17 at 07:42:56

[quote author=4C6F527173686F66010 link=1482795781/15#29 date=1483581232]T And T Garage wrote on 01/04/17 at 17:25:12:
Really ?    So one day, I see a  Car sliding off the road, and because I saw it, I believe it.
Then the next day I see a car sliding off the road,  now I don’t believe, I saw it?

With the logic you use on the dems, then all cars must slide off the road all the time - but the motorcycles don't.  See the flaw in your view?? (that's rhetorical, you probably don't)

“observations that don’t reflect reality"

So, (that)  Car, I saw, sliding off the road, really, wasn’t, ‘real’?

“Veritas is far from credible”

So, the undercover videos, and statements,
from well known people, in the DNC,
saying: “This is what they Have done, Plan to do, and will Continue to do”.
Are all ‘fake’, and filmed on a back lot somewhere?

Never said they were fake - I said that the source is suspect.  That knucklehead okieffe is a joke.  Yeah, he and his little band of troglodytes caught someone TALKING about voter fraud, but where's the proof??  Where is trump's proof of "millions" of fraudulent votes??

Send the Money for those Lots,  QUICK,  before they are ALL Gone !!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and please stop begging for money - it's beneath you....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 01/05/17 at 07:50:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/04/17 at 20:04:51:
Observed Reality IS reality. It's Not the propaganda BELIEF that we have been Taught and expected to buy into. Continue in your delusion.

Sorry, you're wrong.  When your "observed realty" is so narrow as to see only one side, that's called ignorance.

I don't deny the fact that the dems help people register to vote and even help people get to polling places.  But to say that the dems are the only ones doing it is ignorant.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 01/05/17 at 08:05:54

Only 6 posts, and T n'T has yer' heads spinning... Grin
I like this guy... Cool

PS... observed reality in Texas, is Texas reality...
There is a world out there... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 01/05/17 at 10:32:07

T&T wrote "Oh, BTW, trump's great friend alex jone...."

(Hey TT sitting at the TT, nice ring to it...)

OK back to  our regularly scheduled programming: prove for me that Alex Jones is a great friend of Donald Trump.

you can't of course, you're only making assumptions based upon your interpretation of what you see  or actually your interpretation of what others wrote. I'm going to go out in a limb and say you've never had dinner with Alex Jones and Donald Trump together.....

I don't think that's anything different than what Jog is doing regarding voter registration and irregularities.  here in St. Louis, we just had an election overturned because of voting irregularities. Democrats of course.   no one was surprised.

if we were to hear on the news about an explosion or a mass shooting in a nightclub for example, all of us would immediately assume the assailant is going to end up being Islamic fundamentalist terrorist. And with good reason. Now, if we hear of widespread voting fraud, all rational people are going to assume it's Democrats.

that's reality.

....and by the way TT, don't run off from the TT. We have no liberals here anymore. Sew pops on now and then with a funny comment but he still licking his wounds over the election so he's really not a regular anymore.  I hope you have thicker skin. don't take anything too personal.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 01/05/17 at 11:04:18

WebsterMark wrote on 01/05/17 at 10:32:07:
T&T wrote "Oh, BTW, trump's great friend alex jone...."

(Hey TT sitting at the TT, nice ring to it...)

OK back to  our regularly scheduled programming: prove for me that Alex Jones is a great friend of Donald Trump.

you can't of course, you're only making assumptions based upon your interpretation of what you see  or actually your interpretation of what others wrote. I'm going to go out in a limb and say you've never had dinner with Alex Jones and Donald Trump together.....

I don't think that's anything different than what Jog is doing regarding voter registration and irregularities.  here in St. Louis, we just had an election overturned because of voting irregularities. Democrats of course.   no one was surprised.

if we were to hear on the news about an explosion or a mass shooting in a nightclub for example, all of us would immediately assume the assailant is going to end up being Islamic fundamentalist terrorist. And with good reason. Now, if we hear of widespread voting fraud, all rational people are going to assume it's Democrats.

that's reality.

....and by the way TT, don't run off from the TT. We have no liberals here anymore. Sew pops on now and then with a funny comment but he still licking his wounds over the election so he's really not a regular anymore.  I hope you have thicker skin. don't take anything too personal.

Nothing taken personally - I'm quite happy with my "terrible" liberal ways.

As to alex jones - here's what donny said of him:  "“Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”  He supposedly called alex after to the election to thank him personally for the win (according to jones).  Yeah, maybe not best buds, but for anyone to call jones "amazing" has a few screws loose.

"if we were to hear on the news about an explosion or a mass shooting in a nightclub for example" - oh, you mean that mass shooting that was done in a church by dylan roof?  Or how about that mass shooting at Sandy Hook (go look at nutjob jones' opinion on that)?  Or maybe robert lewis dear opening fire on a planned parenthood clinic killing 3?

"Now, if we hear of widespread voting fraud, all rational people are going to assume it's Democrats. "

Really?  So tell me why there's only been 4 confirmed cases in 2016 (and 2 of those were republican)...?

http://wpo.st/m1uP2

http://fortune.com/2016/10/18/studies-contradict-trump-claim-that-voter-fraud...

Lastly, I'm not sure what you're implying with "TT"... but I wonder, how old are you?  Are you actually stooping so low as to make fun of my name/handle?  Really?   I may have misjudged the maturity and knowledge of this forum.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #36 - 01/05/17 at 14:59:29

T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 11:04:18:
Really?  So tell me why there's only been 4 confirmed cases in 2016 (and 2 of those were republican)...?

Those articles failed to discuss why Hillary received the debate questions prior to the debates as well as why Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 01/05/17 at 15:03:15

pg wrote on 01/05/17 at 14:59:29:

Those articles failed to discuss why Hillary received the debate questions prior to the debates as well as why Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned......

Best regards,

What has that got to do with voter fraud?  That was one woman at a network breaking the rules and DWS is an idiot and got smoked out.  Try to stay on topic.
(for the record, I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter - I dislike hillary, but I dislike donny more)

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #38 - 01/05/17 at 15:08:41

T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 15:03:15:
What has that got to do with voter fraud?  That was one woman at a network breaking the rules and DWS is an idiot and got smoked out.  Try to stay on topic.

It compromised the integrity of the election process, there are many forms of voter fraud.  I would have thought a Bernie supporter would have been more concerned, or perhaps not.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 01/05/17 at 15:28:37

pg wrote on 01/05/17 at 15:08:41:
T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 15:03:15:

It compromised the integrity of the election process, there are many forms of voter fraud.  I would have thought a Bernie supporter would have been more concerned, or perhaps not.  

Best regards,

LOL - Really?  So I guess donny did the same thing saying that he would "lock her up" and now he says he isn't .  Being misleading isn't voter fraud.  Getting hints to the questions is not voter fraud - no more than telling your supporters that you "know more about isis than the generals".

Again, try to stay on topic.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #40 - 01/05/17 at 16:02:06

T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 07:42:56:
" ...Oh, and please stop begging for money - it's beneath you....

Na, Not begging for money,  Just surprised you haven’t sent any yet!

Wait,  
Perhaps you have stood on/by the Beach at  Malibu Calf, looked,  S & W, and could Not, ‘observe’, any land lots?
Or perhaps, (if you were not their), You, ‘believe’, other sources, of people, that have not, ‘observed’, any.
Is that, your reluctance to, send me money, for such Lots ?

Well, on you advice, next time I see a car in the Ditch, which I just saw in front of me go off the road.
No reason, to slow down, and look, to see if that person needs help or not.  
Because  I have now learned, it is NOT, ‘REAL”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #41 - 01/05/17 at 16:04:02

Serowbot wrote on 01/05/17 at 08:05:54:
Only 6 posts, and T n'T has yer' heads spinning...

Yes Bot, you are right.
Heads are really  Spinning, on TT’s  Comments about, ‘observing/experiencing’, something.
That, Is NOT, really,  ‘REAL’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #42 - 01/05/17 at 16:05:57

T And T Garage wrote on 01/05/17 at 15:28:37:
Again, try to stay on topic.

You advise me to stay on topic, yet you rant about the plausibility of Donald Trump campaign promises.   Roll Eyes

The chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly resigned after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie. And you don't take issue with that....

What are your thoughts on Gov. Terry McAuliffe has illegally granted voting rights to 60,000 convicted felons in the key swing state of Virginia?  Is that acceptable?

Best regards,

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #43 - 01/05/17 at 16:06:48

" ...  I may have misjudged the maturity and knowledge of this forum.  

Na, Just some, ‘Deplorable’s’, who understand, ‘facts’,  have ‘Common Sense’, believe in,  ‘Reality’.
And are not subject to a ’spin’, or, ‘Puppet’, as to what they are, ’told’, to say.

You will see, different opinions, on different ways, to address, different problems,
from the,  ‘Deplorable’s’, and most answer, with, honest,  well thought out, deliveries, of their thoughts.

This, the ’TT’, is the, ‘All Out’, place.   The other forums, about the, ’Nuts & Bolts’ of the LS650/S40,
Have NO  Equal.   NONE.  The knowledge gained, on the, LS650/S40, is Par to None !

But by all means,  keep telling us, when you see a car, spin off in a ditch, it is  NOT   Real !

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 01/05/17 at 17:54:44

"if we were to hear on the news about an explosion or a mass shooting in a nightclub for example" - oh, you mean that mass shooting that was done in a church by dylan roof?  Or how about that mass shooting at Sandy Hook (go look at nutjob jones' opinion on that)?  Or maybe robert lewis dear opening fire on a planned parenthood clinic killing 3?

Seriously? You can list 3? Do you really want to get into a tit for tat like that! You'll lose 1000 to 1 and i won't have to go back years  ago. Let me guess, you're one of those guys who thnk the KKK still hangs people right? More people have died in religious wars in the name of God than all other wars combined, right? Liberals are tolerant, right?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/10/24 at 04:27:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I met a Hillary voter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.