Send Topic Print
How Very well said (Read 47 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
How Very well said
12/24/16 at 20:28:00

“Of all tyrannies. a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: How Very well said
Reply #1 - 12/25/16 at 19:21:16

I've tried to get that said several times. The Nanny State, gonna protect me from me,, it is Old already.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #2 - 12/27/16 at 05:50:30

Unfortunately JOG  there are multitudes of "Darwin Award" winners who do need protecting from themselves thats why bottles of bleach have "Do Not Drink" on them and various other bits of sage advice on a variety of dangerous objects like "Do Not Hit Yourself With This" on hammers but there will always be those that choose to brain themselves with a ballpein whilst slugging down a vintage Chlorine  Smiley Smiley merry Christmas and a same old same old new year JOG

1988 sav, mikuni vm36 carb (lancer),high comp piston, racing cam, raptor petcock, self-made exhaust, delkevic silencer (ryca header), K&N air filter, 48,000 miles
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 12/27/16 at 15:22:47

You go put 1/4 teaspoon of gas, or bleach in your mouth.
If you're stupid enough to swallow, you're too stupid to read.

IP Logged
Steddy58

Ooops I did it again

Liverpool UK
Reply #4 - 12/28/16 at 02:44:26

I hear ya JOG

1988 sav, mikuni vm36 carb (lancer),high comp piston, racing cam, raptor petcock, self-made exhaust, delkevic silencer (ryca header), K&N air filter, 48,000 miles
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 01:16:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How Very well said

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.