Calexit ??? (Read 146 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Calexit ???
Reply #15 - 12/22/16 at 14:55:37

old.indian wrote on 12/22/16 at 08:45:53:
I suppose that I'm a bit weird too... After Vietnam (LBJ's) and Bush's "Weapons of Mass Destruction" war for fun and profit.  I ain't any too fond of Texass OR their politicians, Democrat OR Republican.    

Bush CLAIMS to be a Texan. You know where he's from, and Texas it ain't. As for LBJ, hey, he was a creep, what can we say? I still can't make myself say his wife's name. She owned some of the troop transport ships, or so I've heard... I despised both of them. If I hated states for the sorry politicians that come from them I might be forced to move to Mexico.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 12/23/16 at 15:07:08

Serowbot wrote on 12/22/16 at 08:02:17:
" ... If Texas ever pulls it off,.. they will be Bangladesh.... Huh

Let’s see.

TX has 110,000  Fed  ‘base’ employees, and 15 bases.
Calf has 360,000  Fed  ‘base’ employees, and 33 bases.

TX  has a   ‘ 0 ‘,  State  Tax.
Calf has, 6%  starting at 27,000 a year earnings.

TX has Sales tax of 6.25 - 8.25%
Calf has Sales Tax, of  7.5 - 10%

Both, leave the USA, at the same time.
TX, can Sell OIL, to the USA.
Calf,   Wine ?  (a  Lot of States have their own now)
     Movies?  (Who Cares !)
     Electronic Parts? (Why buy something from Calf, when you can buy that thing from the country, that Calf buys it from)
     Peaches/Oranges/etc.?  Lots of other places to get the same thing a  whole lot cheaper, AND BETTER!

IF,  they both left,  TX would do great.
A  Year Later, N. Calf would get  REAL  Tired of paying for S. Calf,
and split from them.
Then, S. Calf would have, ’Tourism’, left.  
Until, S.D. turns in to Chicago, and S.F. downtown Detroit.

But it won't happen.
S. Calf, is so firmly attached to the, 'ttitt', of the Fed  Government,
you will,  NEVER, get them Off !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #17 - 12/24/16 at 09:16:09

I started this thread as a humorous comment to point out the rather childish behavior of an entire generation that seems to think that they should have "their way" in all ways. or they will throw a temper tantrum..  I refer to them as "Entitled Victims".....           My uncle was a German speaking Army intelligence officer who was among the first to enter the concentration camps in 1945. I attended school in the 1940s and 50s with class mates who had numbers tattooed on their arms....  I know who is a "victim" and who is NOT.                  Anyway,   I posted this so that we could all get a giggle at the childish behavior of some self-important people and then get on back to appreciating our blessings during this holiday season.....Not as a point to bicker over.    

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 01/03/17 at 16:00:35

Calexit

And, how does the rest of the 49   Help this happen  ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

" ...since 2014, violent crime has skyrocketed by 38 percent. This May, California’s association of police chiefs complained that since the passage of Proposition 47 — which reclassified supposedly “nonserious” crimes as misdemeanors and kept hundreds of thousands of convicted criminals out of jail — crime rates in population centers of more than 100,000 have increased more than 15 percent. California governor Jerry Brown has let out more parolees — including over 2,000 serving life sentences — than any recent governor..."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443466/california-madness-hypocritical-...

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 01/03/17 at 16:11:31

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 01/04/17 at 00:36:04

pg wrote on 01/03/17 at 16:11:31:

Well, you can think that's dumb, you can think it's stupid, BUT, you need to remember, as has been pointed out Here, by none other than Bot himself, that Democrats are smarter and better educated, so, maybe you should rethink your beliefs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Joer0952

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Perth Amboy NJ
Reply #21 - 01/04/17 at 09:56:46

I wish California would leave the union, it would insure no liberal progressive Democrat president or control of either house of congress for generations.  For instance take California out of the mix and Trump would have won the popular vote easily and congress would lose 2 democrat senators and 39 democrat representatives in the house.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 01/04/17 at 13:21:44

What has been forgotten is the very REASON for the establishment of D.C. in the first place. It's basic function WAS to be to give each individual State a place to send representatives to coordinate with each other and work out how to most effectively trade with other nations and to provide America protection from invasion, etc. D.C.was intended to Work, collectively, as our agents, working with Our best interests in mind. That role has effectively been reversed.
We, The People, are, according to the Constitution, the Sovereigns, and the most analogous situation would be
Landowner who is employing a maid, cook, groundskeeper, etc, who slowly allowed THEM to take control of HIS HOUSE, and he gets fed scraps while they eat steak.
In 1933 the War Powers act was used and since then the Constitution hasn't been in effect. Go look.
And Lincoln, the Greatest President EVER , pretty much destroyed the 10th amendment.
I've been, not feverishly, not even diligently, just kinda keeping an eye open, looking for the first permanent deviation from the Constitution that created a situation that allowed for Further deviation from the Constitution. So far I can not say
Ahh Haah! That's when it went wrong!
It's hard to look at all the men who went to Washington and
Know what their True Heart's desires were. School teaches us that they were Patriotic and Altruistic and gave up time from their successful business ventures to go and Serve the Needs of The People,  and that Implies a Great Moral group of people, uniting to ensure that the People were All being well represented, but observed reality would indicate that they were Just people, and subject to the same temptations and failings as are we all.
The parasitic monetary system that only a couple of you have even the faintest idea about is one of the nails in our collective coffin. The MIC ( military industrial complex  ) that profits from the blood of our children and works towards the goals of the Globalist cabal that is driving us further into the debt that OUR AGENTS in D.C. are unlawfully endorsing is another.

The mistaken belief that America is the shining beacon on the hill is another nail. While people BELIEVE they are living in and supporting the Greatest Nation what ever was they are Not looking at the Very Center of it, the Core of it, as being messed up, but Just the edges, the periphery, just a few little details that need tweaked.

The left and right both have ideas for change. The left believe their ideas represent Progress in the heart and soul of Suhsighetee, and see the right as mouth breathing, knuckle dragging Neanderthals. The right sees the graying of the line between right and wrong, until it disappears, and doesn't want that. And WE are getting worked by the criminals who have taken over our homes.
Both sides suck. The economy is not going to come back. Just a little bump in the interest rate will assure that. Greenspan worked us into this mess. I watched what he did. It was a masterful performance. The Fed Policy worked the economy brilliantly, and then He got the hell Out, because he knew, as did I, what the consequences of those policies would bring.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 12:21:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Calexit ???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.