Send Topic Print
Christmas attacks (Read 135 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Christmas attacks
12/19/16 at 13:56:07

Lutherns shoot Russian ambassador, Southern Baptist drive truck into Muslim shoppers.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Christmas attacks
Reply #1 - 12/19/16 at 15:20:40

Correct, point taken; Merkel has more blood on her hands.  I'll never understand why the left stands motionless and lets this happen over and over again....   What do you think makes them more unhappy:

Their failed policies
Those policies lead to the death of innocent people
Those failed policies pave the way for someone like Trump to get elected

Of which he did get to 270 today.   Wink
Can you imagine what Trump & Sessions will do when this happens here?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/19/16 at 17:29:41

DANG IT WEBBY.....

I went goggling and found nothing, the gist, I missed  Embarrassed

Hey, but on another note, I heard Loretta Lynch wants to spill on Clinton hijacking her plane.....
Seems she got a whiff of a possible investigation into obstruction, and wants to get out ahead of it.

You gotta believe slick didn't care about golf and grand kids, he wants to make sure the foundation stays viable.

Oh such a tangle web we weave  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 12/19/16 at 18:42:36

pg wrote:

Quote:

What will they do that hasn't already been tried by someone somewhere?

There is no defense against stuff like this except your own vigilance.

You are your own security and your own first responder.

At least Trump and his DOJ probably won't be inclined to deprive us of the means to look out for ourselves or to punish us for doing  just that if need be. That's good enough for me. Asking for more than that is just not dealing with reality.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/19/16 at 19:56:07

Amen old, amen.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 12/20/16 at 05:26:14

Allow me to elaborate.  For the past 8 years we have had an administration that would not go as far as a whisper a name.  Trump calls them Islamic terrorists, not even radical Islamic terrorists.  

He even said Islamic extremists must be "eradicated from the face of the earth" and pledged to carry out that mission with all "freedom-loving partners."

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/20/16 at 05:41:37

"Instead of having all these individual perimeters around every Dunkin Donuts franchise or every gas station, or ever J.C. Penny, why not have just one big perimeter around the country?" Steyn concluded. "We could call it a border! And we could have, like, border security!"

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #7 - 12/20/16 at 06:19:27

pg wrote on 12/20/16 at 05:26:14:

Allow me to elaborate.  For the past 8 years we have had an administration that would not go as far as a whisper a name.  Trump calls them Islamic terrorists, not even radical Islamic terrorists.  

He even said Islamic extremists must be "eradicated from the face of the earth" and pledged to carry out that mission with all "freedom-loving partners."

Best regards,

No argument about that. Unfortunately the cat is already out of the bag. The potential crazy MoFos that are likely to carry out these acts are already here by the hundreds of thousands, perhaps more. Identifying a single individual before he snaps and goes on a rampage is near impossible.

Controlling the border will help to mitigate the problem down the road, and is absolutely worthwhile, but it isn't going to keep this stuff from happening. If you are unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time you are still gonna be on your  own when the SHTF.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 12/20/16 at 17:14:00

Identifying a single individual before he snaps and goes on a rampage is near impossible.

Snaps? That implies someone is Determined to live a nice, calm, blending into American society type life, but Something just sets them off, they go berzerk and start killing people and blowing stuff up.

When terrorists Pretend to be
Just another refugee
In order to slip in, they don't Snap.
They wait for opportunity, find the most beneficial target, and blow nuts up...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #9 - 12/20/16 at 18:00:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/20/16 at 17:14:00:
Identifying a single individual before he snaps and goes on a rampage is near impossible.

Snaps? That implies someone is Determined to live a nice, calm, blending into American society type life, but Something just sets them off, they go berzerk and start killing people and blowing stuff up.

When terrorists Pretend to be
Just another refugee
In order to slip in, they don't Snap.
They wait for opportunity, find the most beneficial target, and blow nuts up...

You're right. Poor choice of words on my part. What I was trying to say - poorly I guess - is that there is a difference between the carefully planed attacks involving more than one person, possibly with support from an actual organization.and what the media likes to call "lone wolves" or "self radicalised" perps. The former kinds of attacks are sometimes discovered and thwarted before the plan comes to fruition, the latter kind never. The attack comes as a complete surprise, and no one acquainted with the perp can believe he did anything like that till it's over. "He seemed like such a nice boy". So polite" etc.

My guess is that we are going see a lot more of the latter type than the former. And if you happen to be standing next to the guy in the supermarket line when he whips out the machete, it isn't going to matter to you whether he's been thinking about it for weeks or months, of if something pis*ed him off that morning and he decided to go whack a few infidels.

Are you familiar with Coopers color code for situational awareness? Try to be in at least condition yellow when you are out and about.

https://www.policeone.com/police-trainers/articles/2188253-Coopers-colors-A-s...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 12/20/16 at 19:42:23

pg wrote on 12/20/16 at 05:26:14:
" ... He even said Islamic extremists must be "eradicated from the face of the earth" and pledged to carry out that mission with all "freedom-loving partners." ..."

It was, stated.   (No Supporting evidence)
But when,  Carter, went to the M.E. for a, ’Summit’.
He, (of course had a interpreter),
as their were many Nations  from the ME  represented.

In a  boring speech he said, (Obama like),
Yada Yada, Yada, Etc.

And the end, (Because that was his business)
He said,  in English,   “We  Will Cut Off Your,  PEANUTS”.

Now, the interpreters, did not know the word,  ‘Peanuts’.
So they, interpreted it as:
“Cut off your NUTS”

Perhaps, it is the right time,
to say, the  SAME ,  THING,  
NOT, using the word,   ‘pea’, in front of ,"Nuts”  ??????

A-Yep,  I am not in the 10%,  (to the Right)
But certainly in the 20% !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 12/20/16 at 19:54:27

oldNslow wrote on 12/20/16 at 18:00:52:
" ... Are you familiar with Coopers color code for situational awareness? Try to be in at least condition yellow when you are out and about.   https://www.policeone.com/police-trainers/articles/2188253-Coopers-colors-A-s...

How do you drive your  M.C.  ??????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 12/21/16 at 05:29:08

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people ?!

Who would think bringing hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war torn countries, whose dominant self-identification is their religion of Islam, which is at the heart of every significant ongoing violent conflict in the world today, would be a good idea? And F the "we have to help our fellow man" crap because you can help your fellow man without putting your own citizens up for slaughter.

I was just watching interviews with Germans in Berlin about how they need to stay positive, not let terrorist win and the rest of the bull$hit they always say.  I've been to Berlin twice. Reminded me of Chicago.

How about someone say enough. Stop ruining out country. We've already let in a certain number of murdering terrorist already, but lock the gates and don't make them problem bigger than it already is.

I hope Merkel is tarred and feathered.

Islam is the problem. All Muslims practicing Islam? No, of course not, but that doesn't mean we ignore the obvious.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #13 - 12/21/16 at 06:56:42

MnSpring wrote on 12/20/16 at 19:54:27:
oldNslow wrote on 12/20/16 at 18:00:52:
" ... Are you familiar with Coopers color code for situational awareness? Try to be in at least condition yellow when you are out and about.   https://www.policeone.com/police-trainers/articles/2188253-Coopers-colors-A-s...

How do you drive your  M.C.  ??????

Exactly. Anyone with any number of accident free miles under their belt has been switching back and forth from condition yellow to condition orange constantly whenever they are out riding. Ride round in condition white for very long and you're going to wind up parked in the side door of a minivan.

Same habit when you are OFF the bike is not a bad idea in today's world whenever you find yourself in places that might be a potential target for one of our "religion of peace" guests; wherever a lot of people congregate in a restricted area. It sucks to have to think like that, but it beats getting squashed by a semi.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/21/16 at 09:01:43

oldNslow wrote on 12/21/16 at 06:56:42:
It sucks to have to think like that, but it beats getting squashed by a semi.

Unless you're the semi.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:37:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Christmas attacks

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.