Interesting........ (Read 72 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Interesting........
12/16/16 at 16:09:14

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Interesting........
Reply #1 - 12/16/16 at 18:49:11

Quote:
Love to hear your take....

OK

This is the money quote.

"The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam …

What’s equally if not more important to understand is that we fight you, not simply to punish and deter you, but to bring you true freedom in this life and salvation in the Hereafter, freedom from being enslaved to your whims and desires as well as those of your clergy and legislatures, and salvation by worshipping your Creator alone and following His messenger."

They want to kill us, but it's for our own good.

John, or Yahya, or whatever the subject of the article calls himself, is, albeit extremely intelligent, just like most other  extremist religious fanatics. basically just a f*cking lunatic.  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/16/16 at 19:31:16

Thanks...
Interesting where he came from, his upbringing, etc.
He had opportunity through his parents wealth, yet chose drugs and a negative, pessimistic life view.
He denounced structure, or the "norm" yet landed in a state of mind that only allows for one belief, talk about being captive to ideology, hello!

I see similar traits in fringe of each party, the ones who riot on the left, to the ultra conservative "evangelicals" that kill abortion doctors, etc.

Yes, the man is eloquent in conveying his message, but blind to his own snare.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 12/17/16 at 05:16:42

The author of the article did a pretty good job of trying to cast Yahya in a sympathetic light. Talking about his childhood, his inability to live up to his family's expectations etc; the devotion he inspires from his followers. I think that probably says more about the author than it does about Yahya's true value as a human being though.

My sympathy is with his family back in Texas. While Yahya is running around the middle east playing half-a**ed Holy warrior, his parents have shouldered the financial responsibility for his wife, whom they probably don't particularly like, and are apparently raising his children, who will hopefully turn out better than their father did.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 12/17/16 at 08:12:32

I saw it as more empathetic, which, to me, painted a different picture of who these folks are.
It was easy for me to cast off on the idea that they are towel-headed camel humping zealots driven to insanity by a barbaric enviroment.... sorry  Huh

But now I see that they are not that far removed from the Berkeley crowd, leftover commune mentality of drug laced nirvana hippies.
They bespoke love, and tolerance, as they enforced others into like mindset....

BTW, I have friends who fit that bill, and in no way are they the ones who spike a tree, to maim and kill the chainsaw operator, or destroy personal property like gas guzzling SUV's etc.
I guess you could say they are just pot slackers that are still posing and hanging on, to what was, but never really delivered.
So romancing an idea, with reminisce forgotten reality, is all they got left to sustain them...
I love them dearly, as I do/did when my kids were two years old and clueless  Kiss  

I enjoyed the read, and tried to read it without too much of my prejudice and bias mind  Grin

After all, do not everyone of us desire a better world..... for all?

Look how much the left had staked on the outcome of accepting their ideas and beliefs via their candidate....
The results, they see as rejection, of their very being, has caused toxic behavior to assert itself into their thoughts, and actions, that are diabolically opposed to what they preach, and it has caused them nothing but grief, even when they said it didn't (the election results) have the ability to do that, they didn't take it that serious....
We now know better.

Reading the press, we see predictions of ugliness, look at Michele saying "hope" is no longer viable, its gone, based on nothing but their own projections, that are based on nothing but their own assumptions, and summations, based on nothing but subjectivity, not FACT... as of yet.

This man Trump, was not real to them, no threat at all....
They were wrong, I guess, but they still don't seem to acknowledge it was THEIR thinking, that was faulty...

Not those that elected him.

Finally they grasp to the last remaining remnant they have, she got more votes....
If it was Trump, that got more votes, but she got the electorate, that would be their war cry....she won the electorates, period, that is our system, accept it, they would lecture.

They have no qualms about abandoning any character, if it delivers the results they so desperately desire, or need, to feel their nirvana....
Of a better world for all.

Anyway, pretty f'n early for me to think this deep, might ruin my weekend, and who knows where it might erupt  Grin

Merry Christmas boss, thanks for the dialogue

PS: yes, I get your sympathy, but, enabling, is so much a factor of why our world is so screwed up....
I don't want to sound harsh, but bad seed is just that, bad....
It will not produce good fruit, and will only taint that which is good.
I hope one of these seeds doesn't sprout into another rebellious barbarian based on the fact his dad abandoned him, etc.....
Some things are better to leave on the vine to wither and perish, I am afraid....
I talk bold, I admit, and I believe in capital punishment, as long as I am not the one to administer it  Embarrassed

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 12/17/16 at 08:31:49

Don't forget, the voters didn't JUST reject the dems. They rejected the bubs, too.

The People have had enough of D.C.ignoring them.

Can you Imagine Hillary saying
I don't NEED a Four Billion dollar airplane.

She's so self important that she would feel entitled, No, Duty Bound, to be flown in only the best of the best, because her loyal supporters Want to see her, their beloved, cradled in luxury.

Trump offered to accept a dollar a year as pay.

Out of ALL the people running, he's the only one who would have benefited financially by not winning.

Yeah, he's just in it for himself.

If you haters would go look he was interviewed in the 80s, IIRC, and said he is not interested in the presidency, but would consider running should America get in bad enough shape that he needs to.

Unless he addresses the federal reserve and emergency war powers, he can't save America, but he can sure get us pointed away from the rocks.

Elections have consequences, and,uh, we won.

Sound familiar?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/17/16 at 08:49:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/17/16 at 08:31:49:
Don't forget, the voters didn't JUST reject the dems. They rejected the bubs, too.

The People have had enough of D.C.ignoring them.

Can you Imagine Hillary saying
I don't NEED a Four Billion dollar airplane.

She's so self important that she would feel entitled, No, Duty Bound, to be flown in only the best of the best, because her loyal supporters Want to see her, their beloved, cradled in luxury.

Trump offered to accept a dollar a year as pay.

Out of ALL the people running, he's the only one who would have benefited financially by not winning.

Yeah, he's just in it for himself.

If you haters would go look he was interviewed in the 80s, IIRC, and said he is not interested in the presidency, but would consider running should America get in bad enough shape that he needs to.

Unless he addresses the federal reserve and emergency war powers, he can't save America, but he can sure get us pointed away from the rocks.

Elections have consequences, and,uh, we won.

Sound familiar?

The repups rejected the RNC years ago Jog, even tho Ross and then the Tea Party folk got beat down.
This year they took control and soundly beat their own party into submission.
Have you forgot the Bush Cartel backed Hillary?

BTW, his election was historical....
The only person EVER to be elected without prior political office/experience, or military.

This is a big veering away from the norm, lets hold this SOB to his own scrutiny, so when the powerful come at him, we pull him away and back to what he promised!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 12/17/16 at 19:40:36

raydawg wrote on 12/17/16 at 08:49:05:
" ... lets hold this SOB to his own scrutiny, so when the powerful come at him, we pull him away and back to what he promised!

YES.  
The,  People,
  (NOT,  the Illegals, Not the Bus Loads of people, Not the Dead  People. Not the, 'nay saying,' "Parrots".).
The  Tax  Paying  Citizens, of  THIS   Country, have  Spoken!.
“ …  lets hold this (Trump), to his own scrutiny, so when the powerful come at him,...”

Then,  WE,  will  STAND   Behind Him, and Support Him.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 12/17/16 at 20:22:53

Bush and Clinton, sitting side by side after Haiti's tsunami.

Don't send food, water, blankets, clothes,

SEND MONEY.

Nobody wants Trump to start investigations. Bush lied and people died. He's a war criminal, IMO.  
We need to drain the swamp, capture the animals and cage them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 12/17/16 at 21:58:08

and now fill the swamp with new animals

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 12/18/16 at 09:23:53

If you would flesh that out,
Name the people and their positions and explain Why you don't see them as being a step forward for the People, then we can talk. Otherwise, you just ran by, tossed a bomb, and ran off..
What did you actually accomplish? You expressed disdain. Yippee, shocking, Tc doesn't like Trump. Frikken news flash..

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 12/18/16 at 09:52:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/18/16 at 09:23:53:
If you would flesh that out,
Name the people and their positions and explain Why you don't see them as being a step forward for the People, then we can talk. Otherwise, you just ran by, tossed a bomb, and ran off..
What did you actually accomplish? You expressed disdain. Yippee, shocking, Tc doesn't like Trump. Frikken news flash..

Yea, please cloner-boy  Kiss

Lets see if we can start the CHANGE, by how we dialogue....
Lets try being constructive, instead of the same old swamp mentality of negativity based assumptions founded on FAKE AND BIAS NEWS....

I will remind you, none of these wizard that are PROJECTING the FUTURE now re: Trump, even had this dirt bag winning....

In other words, these jerk snaps were WRONG!

You wanna keep playing their game, I can't stop you....
Nor can I get those, who now have been revealed as weaklings, little chicken little, chickadees, that are so depressed over a FRIGGIN election outcome, that has NOT, even began yet, that like Michele, all hope is gone, forever.....

Why live then?

OR.....

How bout we pukes join forces and really drain the swamp....
If Trumpy-Dumpy brings in more gators, we fish them out, sell their skins to China, so they can make fashion wear outta them  Grin

You game Wimpy?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 12/18/16 at 11:05:00

America , as the Framers envisioned it, no longer exists and can not be resurrected while the federal reserve exists and we continue to operate under the Emergency War Powers. The best we can hope for is a scaling back of the tyranny.
JFK was working on, and succeeding at, an end run around the federal reserve.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-i...

September, 2001, the decisions have been made. And the desired timeline obviously failed, but the NEED to be In those countries didn't go away. And the Reasons FOR our Necessary Involvement that were presented To US were all things just prior To our going in, even though the Decision to go in had been made YEARS BEFORE.
Who fails to see the significance of those glaring facts?
The point I'm making is, America has been allowed to keep certain aspects of its manufacturing capabilities, just enough to sustain the people at a level just above outright rebellion, while using our military to accomplish the goals of the globalists.
Am I alone in seeing the terrorist bombings in Europe and knowing that one day, they will be here?
And look at the Absolute GENIUS of importing EXACTLY who hates America. And for good reason, I might add.

Problem
Reaction
Solution

They are setting up the
Problem.
Terrorism in America.
The
Reaction will be
Americans Demanding the government Do Something to stop the crazies.
The
Solution is Already prepared. The People who, today, would rebel against it, will embrace it. Because it will be giving up
All rights to privacy
In order to
Keep us safe.

Trump May keep this from happening.
But, unless we repudiate the debt, and end the federal reserve and relieve ourselves of living under the Emergency War Powers, America will never actually recover.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 12/18/16 at 11:49:24

Jog, what about world debt?

We promote commerce, extend credit to encourage it, and seemly share the faulty mindset that its all ok....

When, and whom will settle this debt, if ever?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 12/18/16 at 13:25:23

World debt..
Again
Point out who ISN'T in debt.
You've Got to get this.

Six men sit down to play poker.
Each brings their money.
At the end of the game, everyone walks away in debt.
How is that even possible?

A study of the nations that needed some
Democracy Spread around will help you understand that the Sovereign Nations who are not willing to become a part of the
Fractional Reserve, debt based fiat money scheme WILL be destroyed.
Go back and look at that list. Delve into the monetary system of those countries. Some were playing with IMF loans, trying to get along, but resisting the complete surrender of the sovereignty of their money. If you find an exception, let me know.

Confessions of An Economic Hit Man

At least read the synopsis. Understand that national sovereignty and borders are seen as problems to the globalists. Hillary spoke of a borderless hemisphere,,
Another
NOT part of the talking points issue.

HOMENEWSPOLITICS
Clinton admitted she’s for ‘open borders’ in paid, private speech: WikiLeaks
“My dream is a hemispheric common market” she told Latin American bankers

Don't forget about this

Search

north american union agreement signed by bush

Bush Administration Erases U.S. Borders With Mexico and Canada ...
Human Events › 2006/06/28 › bush-adm...
Jun 28, 2006 - The Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP), signed by ... an agreement to erase our borders with Mexico and Canada. ... Relations (CFR) to establish a North American Union as a

Bush backed Hillary,, gee, I wonder why.

If your lawyer, given power of attorney, took bribes to sign you into debt, wouldn't that be fraud? Do you REALLY feel morally obligated to pay? Or would you tell everyone involved to rot in hell, and demand the courts to seize the monies stolen and return them?
Just because we've been TOLD we owe, doesn't make it so.
Look at what Iceland did back around 08. The bankers who didn't go to jail RAN. Their economy is doing fine now.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/01/24 at 12:50:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Interesting........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.