Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More proof, however....... (Read 41 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
More proof, however.......
12/08/16 at 12:30:13

Facts from a Black man himself don't matter, do they?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/12/08/democrats_from_temper_ta...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: More proof, however.......
Reply #1 - 12/08/16 at 22:45:24

That's the problem with sociopaths. They believe what they need to believe in order to justify whatever outlandish claims they need to make and feel the appropriate emotional outrage that goes with that Truth. Screw obvious facts.
Obama was elected twice. During the years he has held office, we've seen plenty of illegals come in,

WHY should I believe they don't vote?
About Two Million in the San Francisco area,,
How did she do?

Elections have consequences, we won, you lost. Get used to it. In four years, you'll be voting for Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/09/16 at 07:06:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/08/16 at 22:45:24:
That's the problem with sociopaths. They believe what they need to believe in order to justify whatever outlandish claims they need to make and feel the appropriate emotional outrage that goes with that Truth. Screw obvious facts.
Obama was elected twice. During the years he has held office, we've seen plenty of illegals come in,

WHY should I believe they don't vote?
About Two Million in the San Francisco area,,
How did she do?

Elections have consequences, we won, you lost. Get used to it. In four years, you'll be voting for Trump.

I don't think, you calling him winning reelection, will happen.
He is not even in office yet, then the real "tweets" begin, however, that won't be enough to get things done.
I'll wait and see, he has surprised me more than I ever thought possible, but I don't think he will be able to wrestle well with enacting the necessary elements needed to push change through.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/09/16 at 07:28:30

More dirt on the coffin.....

I have been screaming this message too, as a democrat, but just like a person running for office, as a democrat, you MUST be for abortions, 100%, or you are not welcome to be a democrat....

They will not fund you, endorse you, but dig up dirt and remove democracy, and CHOICE, within the party.....

That is how tolerance to them works.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/08/im-democrat-but-clinton-staffer-jen...

I told Bot he spawned Trump.
He said I was full of bullsheet and just removed my post.
That is how they roll when given just a wee bit of power.

The sword they held, wielding and slicing, had another edge they never wanted to see.
Its on them.
When they want to come out of their safe zones, we can dialogue.
Unlike them, we will allow dissenting views to participate, I will at least, I hope Trump and others do.
As we will let the ugly racist, etc, speak as well, for when they see their hate doesn't resonant, maybe they will come to find, just like the Mike Moore's, etc....
The wound you bleed from was self inflicted, and only you/themselves, have the ability to stop their own hate from hemorrhaging.

I hope so.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 12/09/16 at 16:41:52

raydawg wrote on 12/09/16 at 07:28:30:
" ... They will not fund you, endorse you, but dig up dirt and remove democracy, and CHOICE, within the party..... That is how tolerance, to them, works.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/08/im-democrat-but-clinton-staffer-jen...  

To Palmieri and Democrats who think like her, I urge our party to reconsider our embrace of identity politics. Most Americans simply do not care that Secretary Clinton won more votes than any other white man. It’s an offensive and intellectually lazy argument to make.
We will not be falsely divided into a nation of neat categories. If you cannot accept that, then please go away. And take your fellow ideologues with you.
The country deserves a faithful opposition, and that requires a credible voice to hold Trump accountable. Unless we ditch identity politics and stop whining, we will not be taken seriously. Instead, we will be stuck at the edge of an electoral abyss.

In the link above.
These, were the  BEST Quotes !

Each  person, each party, each Religion/belief, each race, etc.
ALL, have a  different opinion.
It's  the Commonality, one must find !
" ...a credible voice to hold Trump accountable..."
" ...deserves a faithful opposition..."

Or,  'hold his feet to the fire'.

You ask 10 people, how to train a Dog, you will get 11 answers.
Add, for, 'this thing',  (Still 11)
Add, a 'certain breed', thing, Still 11 answers.
Add, for this, 'specific competition. Again 11 answers !

But, each time, of the first 10 answers, their may be ONE,  Common thing.
Keep adding, more information, (As  Much as you can),
And each time the, 'common' things, will grow.

Then, when you ask 10 people, (and still get 11 answers)
Of those answers, (Giving as  much information as possible)
you may get 6, perhaps 7, that are common.
  (They will never be exact, but close enough)

Let's try that ?
Give the POTUS, a chance.
See what the, answers are,  Before, you, 'Whine' !

(What does  Dog  Training have to do with a Election?
Hey, it is a,  'analogy')

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 05:23:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › More proof, however.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.