raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Hahahaha............
12/07/16 at 18:37:51

Not even sure what her real angle is.....,
Maybe she tossed her name into the fray only because she was looking to get some free publicity via Hillary's shattering of the glass ceiling  Grin

But it didn't quite work out that way, and the votes she did get,  might have made a difference in the outcome.
I don't think so, for I feel she got the anti Hillary vote, which might have went to Trump or they might have not voted like so many others that did vote for Obama, but stayed home with her.

Anyway, this lady will go down as a real tool and bimbo...
All this energy based on nothing, a hunch, a hope, a possibility, stupid.
Like car chases/pursuit not being televised anymore, people stopped doing them, they just seemed to vanish.
Maybe this would be a good idea with her, no publicity  Kiss

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-recount-sealin...

Hey Bot, can we turn the jets back on now?   Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Hahahaha............
Reply #1 - 12/07/16 at 18:45:05

You can't make this up....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/07/16 at 19:35:14

Yeah, it is hard to believe these folks are so gullible.

What will we here next, that Trump claims he will solve Global Warming, taking credit for it in one of his late night tweets....???

The left will counter that see, he is lying again because they suspect the Russians hacked into the computers that was studying it, the effect, predictions and forecasts, with false data.
They will claim Russia did it as a red herring to get America and its allies to look at a chicken little doomsday future and take their attention off of Russia, as it gobbles us more real estate and expansion.

It's Russia's fault, and it proves Trump is s liar  Grin

Sadly I think I will be right  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 12/07/16 at 20:16:08

Quote:
What will we here next, that Trump claims he will solve Global Warming, taking credit for it in one of his late night tweets....???

No tweet. Solved it though. But probably not exactly the solution some folks were hoping for Grin

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/12/07/trump-ignores-gores-advice-instead-pic...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 12/08/16 at 04:40:18

It's so revealing that those who preached tolerance were fooling themselves.....
I have stated that your beliefs SHOULD sustain you if YOU truely BELIEVE them....
Folks have called my faith in the Bible a fairytale, etc.
Folks have challenged the RIGHT to expression of ones faith ( if it's a Christian belief ) .
I say, have at it if it sustains you.....
Put your faith in something that depends on the outcome of others, if you think controlling others will give you what you need to feel good enough about your life to engage, in life, without threat or fear of life itself....
Not sure how you can sustain that by adopting that behavior, however????

Run away, hide, make your own safe zone, that works I guess, for you who lost the election....
I sure don't see how it works, but perhaps that is my fault.
I welcome a challenge to my personhood, you do me favor as such.
I will always find myself right, even when I'm wrong, for I make mistakes honestly.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 02:20:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hahahaha............

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.