Lost is lost (Read 249 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Lost is lost
Reply #45 - 12/01/16 at 21:30:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/01/16 at 13:11:52:
Civility is in the eye of the butthurted. Butthurtedness creates sensitivity. The content of the topics we discuss is controversial.
Positions not reasonably presented and supported either by obvious logic or documented fact Will be challenged. Just stomping a foot and declaring something IS when observed reality says otherwise will get slapped down.
Nobody has answered my questions. When they do, they will have no alternative but to start to understand what I have been saying.

Poor
Henry Ford..

And the delusional and paranoid George Washington

http://consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-awar...

Too gutless to go look?

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/former-presidents-warn/

Ikes farewell address is not enough to cause curiosity?

For the truly curious

America operating under emergency war powers act

Ssearch that

I'm not sure yet,, though the book I'm reading makes a convincing case, but, I've seen two mistakes so far.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 12/10/16 at 07:43:09

You know what's funny?

Lost has disappeared (or more likey joined under a new signin name), Sew had run off again, but offending post still mysteriously get deleted....

The tolerant left is on full display again. Had Hilary managed to win, no one who supported Trump would have run off that I can think of. This again is another example why leftists talk radio never succeed for example.  When confronted with reality, lefties run.

Are any lefties out there who can both dish it out and take it? Or does it just take you longer to lick your wounds?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #47 - 12/10/16 at 11:19:34

Well, so far so good with Trump. He hasn't mucked anything up and has accomplished a couple of things,
BUT,
Unless he gets us Back to the Constitution and Ends the perpetual, LEGAL condition of operating under the Emergency War Powers act, we are still just as screwed.
We NEED to do to the bankers what Iceland did.
Lots needs done to put the world back right.
Sadly, Gadaffi is gone, and finding another to Be that kind of man will probably never happen.
Putting the displaced back where they came from SURELY won't.

The game.
Incrementalism

Problem
Reaction
Solution

The Solution is already waiting, but before the Dumbmasses will accept it, they must First have a problem that they Demand the government solve.

And, order out of chaos.

You can NOT get a People to allow societal change until you stir up trouble.

I think it's funny when people say
Trumps just one man. He can't change things.
But, he can write Executive Orders that countermand existing ones.
When Obama declared that he would make
Fundamental Changes
in America, the left cheered. Sadly, he accomplished it.

Here's the question.

IF you ARE  Number One, and you want to make Fundamental Change, what is the goal?

Another
Never answered question.

He's gonna negotiate a better deal. Uh, how's he gonna do that?
He  Got a magicwand or something?

And, the subtle suggestions that Trump is some impotent, gutless, stupid, incapable bumpkin thrills the left.
WHY? Are people So enamored by party politics that they would Rather live in a country going backwards than see benefit and economic progress that is born from The Wrong Party?
I'd rather lose the game with my buddy as quarterback than win with that jerk.
How tolerant.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #48 - 12/10/16 at 13:18:24

Jog, you believe you are right, yes?
It's not out of gloat you share this with us, right?
You believe sincerely it's a better way, right?
Some might not see it as you do, right?
You would say they are therefore wrong, right?
You wish sincerely they would grasp what you are sharing, right?
If you could, and you had, a magic wand, you would wave it, right?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #49 - 12/10/16 at 18:40:10

WebsterMark wrote on 12/10/16 at 07:43:09:
" ...Are any lefties out there who can both dish it out and take it? Or does it just take you longer to lick your wounds?

Doubt it !

Like a  FB  Page I am on,  (about certain Dogs)
Before the election,   On and On and On and ON  about  H.R.C.

After.   Just  a  Few  posts from the same people.
(Very   FEW)    And when their is, it is,  crying.
(Oh But,  The  Russians,
or, it was, ’their  fault’,  or it was  ‘fixed’, etc. etc. etc.)

No  Dialog, (But it is a  dog site, not a  political site)

Doubt,  the Democrats, even see, or are willing to see,
the  PEOPLE, want a  ‘Better’  Life,  than,
‘Pocket  Stuffing’, by the Clinton's,
at the expense of the Tax  Payer !

And are truly un willing, to enter a  discussion/dialog.
They do NOT  want to be part of.
They do NOT, want to support.
They just want to,  ‘CRY’ !

And do everything the DNC , ’SAYS”,  they should do.
To   HINDER, a  forward  Progression !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #50 - 12/11/16 at 07:10:06

raydawg wrote on 12/10/16 at 13:18:24:
Jog, you believe you are right, yes?
It's not out of gloat you share this with us, right?
You believe sincerely it's a better way, right?
Some might not see it as you do, right?
You would say they are therefore wrong, right?
You wish sincerely they would grasp what you are sharing, right?
If you could, and you had, a magic wand, you would wave it, right?

Ray, I've posted questions. The Answers to those questions form a logical line of reasonable clues.

I've posted descriptions of behaviors. Studying those behaviors and the psychology that supports those behaviors reveals the lack of honesty that I complain about.

I've referenced books and YouTube interviews that anyone who would have the intellectual desire for understanding what is Really going on could spend time on and come away with a much clearer and more complete picture of what is going on.

I called Bengazi an arms deal not long after it went down.
I predicted the nasty claims against Trump.

I'm currently reading a book called
Constitution:Fact or Fiction

I heard about the Emergency War Powers act years ago,didn't delve into it, forgot all about it... and now, I'm reading a book that has a lot about it in it.

Things were done in WWII that were supposed to be undone afterward, but, through legal technicalities, the powers gathered to the Executive were never released back to the People.

Look at the Constitution. See what land the federal government CAN own. Look at Reality.
See a conflict? What questions should we ask ourselves when we see the federal government operating in conflict with The Law of the Land?

I don't KNOW everything, but I know things are not
As Advertised.

Our Republic has been subverted.

Charlotte Iserbyt will explain that, Yes, our schools were indeed sabotaged. She didn't Teach me that. She confirmed my suspicion.
Creature from Jekyll Island will explain Why Henry Ford said what he said. Once you read it, you'll never be the same.

Trump is not gonna save us, unless he is willing to take corrective action and go back to the usurpation of the Constitution and undo it.
Nobody survives that.

Trump won't be the horror Hillary would have been, and America may bounce back up a little, but IF the fed raises interest rates, our debt increases immediately and servicing the debt becomes unmanageable. They can destroy his administration.

I'm still grappling with the
Strong currency/weak currency/currency manipulation
understanding, but that is a topic all to itself.

Yeah, Ray, I Do believe that I have a better and more complete grasp of what is going on than most people.
Why shouldn't I?
I became aware of things at age 12. I have been studying while others were at work, because I was too sick to get out.

Explain this

Our goal in Iraq was to
Free the People from a dictator and make it easier for them.
Correct?

We spent billions on smart bombs, and can choose what to destroy and what Not to destroy.

And, in Freeing the People we managed to destroy the WORLD'S LARGEST IRRIGATION SYSTEM. The system had made farmland for them. Why did we do that IF our goal was to improve their lives?

Look out, start contemplating that and gears may jump a cog and realign. The entire thinking process might be affected.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #51 - 12/11/16 at 11:00:28

You didn't even field my question.....

You are like a neighbor who invites all the surrounding neighbors over to his house under the invitation to a barbque.

While everyone gathers, after a few rounds, he breaks out his vacation photos and expects everyone to sit through his presentation.
As if anyone cared.

I don't think you will ever answer the riddles to your own questions Jog, I don't.

Like Lost, and others, you really believe one size fits all, and golly, that glass slipper fits your foot exactly.
So you must be the the bride of truth.....

In your world, you are.
Enjoy it.
Or not.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #52 - 12/11/16 at 11:09:27

Well, tell me where I failed. I certainly tried.
You asked several questions. I thought I addressed them all.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 17:15:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lost is lost

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.