Lost is lost (Read 249 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Lost is lost
11/29/16 at 06:16:17

what's with the Ex Member stuff?.....

There use to be someone at the table by the name Starlifer. He was so far left, he made Sew look like George Wallace....
Anyway, he got pissed and left. The classic case of "can dish it out, but can't take it". One or two months later, he 'returned' but tried to hide his identity under a new name and claimed to be a woman. It was ridiculous.

Point is; all of us get pissed on here from time to time. I know I have. You ask yourself the question, why bother investing a second of energy with these a$$holes who'll I'll never meet and if I died tomorrow, they'd never know it? And it's a fair question. In the big picture, this forum accomplishes nothing. In the little picture however, it accomplishes a lot.
Humans are suppose to connect with other humans, even on a level as abstract as this.

So do what I did. Man up, pull up your chair and speak your mind. Or push away from the table and go sit with the girls. Up to you, but your voice (wrong as it is 99% of the time....) should be heard.

IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Re: Lost is lost
Reply #1 - 11/29/16 at 08:55:11

I don't mind people stating their mind. I like to hear opposing views. I do mind people calling others nasty names and making nasty personal comments to others. It has been getting worse here in past couple of months. You guys know who you are. Are you running out of arguments and resorting to insults?

I don't know why people can't discuss something without throwing insults around. That's whats already wrong with society today, and you're just making it worse. I don't blame lost_artist for leaving. I've thought of doing the same at times, and I philosophically agree with most people that frequent this forum.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/29/16 at 10:06:25

Hovis seems to have given up too....

I have tired of the TT as well...
It has taken the Trump road to 5th grade schoolyard insults.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 11/29/16 at 10:49:56

its time to let the loons fight amongst themselfs

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/29/16 at 11:28:30

Serowbot wrote on 11/29/16 at 10:06:25:
Hovis seems to have given up too....

I have tired of the TT as well...
It has taken the Trump road to 5th grade schoolyard insults.

Yea but you couldn't resist tossing out a particular schoolyard insult yourself by referencing Trump could you?! You're as much a part of this as I am Sew.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? Fact is, I was attacked on here a long time ago. I didn't lay into anyone first. Far as I know, it was probably you who started in on me, but I'm okay with that.

All I'm saying is, Lost and yourself for that matter, shouldn't go find another table. Sure, everyone could ease up a little. I've agreed to a 'truce' in the past that didn't last and I'm sure I wasn't the one to break it.

If everyone wants to try a truce again, fine, I'll sign on the dotted line. I'll be like Marlon Brando in the Godfather. I won't be the one to break the truce.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 11/29/16 at 12:27:28

If you find a savage headlight on your bed in the morning... it wasn't me.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 11/29/16 at 12:41:39

Look it, not to prove how much wiser I am than you all, no, but I only inject this simple idea to help those, who can't help themselves....
Sorta like a leaf in the wind, at the mercy of wherever it blows it.

We just need a new board on the forum, we can call it: THE SAFE PLACE

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 11/29/16 at 12:55:20

If by
Insults
you mean being asked to answer questions that By answering the very foundation of your wrongheaded positions will crumble and you'll Accidentally fall out of the majority of the population of ignorant, misinformed Dumbmasses, then I am guilty of tossing insults.
Care to offer an explanation for How countries were labeled as
Soon to need military intervention shortly after 9/11, yet, the REASONS used to Justify the military action that came, in some cases, MORE than Ten YEARS later?
You will Not even listen to interviews with Charlotte Iserbyt who explains how the schools were sabotaged, even though the obvious truth is
Our schools are not producing the quality of education they did up to the mid sixties. I was in school, I saw the change, I watched the news, I heard the pronouncement that the schools were failing and needed fixed. I saw the lobbying for money and authority to make changes. I saw the results of the change . Everything they did brought a disappointing result. Always a lesser performance. AND THEY NEVER UNDID ANY OF THOSE THINGS THAT DIDN'T DELIVER.
If I call people who have watched everything I've watched and see what happened yet aren't willing to see it Dumbmasses and they are smart enough to see that as an insult, why can't they SEE what I have so explicitly pointed out?

Get butthurt, stay butthurt, or get over it. Wake up. The world isn't what you think it is.
Nobody ever answers the questions that would force them to inspect the base of their positions.

Why won't anyone challenge the historical figures who I have posted the quotes from?
What about Ikes farewell address?
Don't these loose ends bother you?
And this isn't just aimed at Bot. Ohh, no, far from it..
If you don't have a problem with the federal reserve, if you don't understand what role America is playing in causing the destabilization of the M.E., if you don't remember what we did in South America and understand the correlation between that, drugs, and the prison system, I am talking to you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 11/29/16 at 13:33:50

The left can use extremely descriptive and negative names on people of differing beliefs and opines, and they act as it's as right as rain because they think it's TRUE....

They pretend of tolerance, open mind ness, etc, and gauge others by the ugliness of their own hearts.....

That is why all this stuff, words, sting.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #9 - 11/29/16 at 13:45:13

by that definition... JOG is a left wing constitutionist.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 11/29/16 at 13:47:54

verslagen1 wrote on 11/29/16 at 13:45:13:
by that definition... JOG is a left wing constitutionist.

No, however he should change his name to Reynolds.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/29/16 at 14:11:50

verslagen1 wrote on 11/29/16 at 12:27:28:
If you find a savage headlight on your bed in the morning... it wasn't me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 11/29/16 at 14:17:51

Somehow I suspect my very involved post will be perfectly ignored.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/29/16 at 14:49:08

I like you post Jog but sometimes they get too long. can you work on cutting them down to shorter, more manageable sizes?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 11/29/16 at 16:39:58

raydawg wrote on 11/29/16 at 12:41:39:
"   ...  THE SAFE PLACE..."

LOOLOLOLOLOOOLOL

A-Yep.    

Perfect spot for  Bot & Clone, and may  bring back  Lost  &  Hovis
  LOOOLOOL

No  Discussion on: “If this, than that”
No Discussion on: ‘Why This or that”.
No Discussion on:
“This will work, that will not, because”.
No Discussion on: “Check this out”.
No Discussion on: "Look at  History”.

Yep, a  ’Safe  Space', Where ONLY,  
‘Parroting’ , is   allowed.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 18:04:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lost is lost

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.