Worthy observation..... (Read 21 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Worthy observation.....
11/24/16 at 10:53:26

Here is a truth that can be investigated, as to why Hillary lost.
Seems if you look closely at this go round, she couldn't use all her standard tools to cut down her opposition, even tho Hubby said sumtin bout her opposition should be getting them coffee, not running the WH.

Anyway, not my thought, I snagged it from elsewhere, but I find it very interesting.

This was not the !st time Hillary lost a shot at the highest office in the land. If you'll recall, in 2008 She the ONE. the job was Hers. It was Her time. But, a young senator decided it was His time and democrat voters agreed. You liberals kicked Hillary to the curb in 2008 for Obama. In 2016, republicians kicked Hillary to the curb. Could it be that She is just not suited for the job? Perhaps sexism and racism has nothing to do with it.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Worthy observation.....
Reply #1 - 11/24/16 at 21:12:52

I disagree with why she lost in 08, and I said when Obama was Selected that Hillary would be next. I expected Trump to be robbed of the candidacy, I watched them try to steal the election, but Trump support was so much biglier that it would have been so obviously fraudulent that they just couldn't do it.

Good grief, the dems had to STEAL the nomination from Bernie Sanders.. And you STILL think she's Popular?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Worthy observation.....
Reply #2 - 11/25/16 at 17:17:34

raydawg wrote on 11/24/16 at 10:53:26:
" Could it be that She is just not suited for the job?"

I Believe  Clinton lost in 2008,
for the SAME  reason she lost in 2016.

She was  just, SO  BAD.
And  NO  Amount of, ‘Persuasion’,
Convinced  the  Voting  Public.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:44:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Worthy observation.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.