Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where was that person......??? (Read 39 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Where was that person......???
11/09/16 at 15:34:49

Watching Hillary concede to Trump was what appeared to me to be the Hillary that perhaps Bot sees.
She looked human, and I say that with no disrespect!

If she would have been that person from way back, a lot of her struggles might not have ever materialized.

I think if she had embraced here father's party, who I feel instilled the dream in her and a career in politics, I believe things would have turned out differently for her.

With Soro's and his manipulation, you always have to be what you are not.
She doesn't appear to pull that off very well, even tho many in the press bought it hook, line and sinker, it was still a extremely tough sale to the rest of the folk.

You couple that with Reid, and Pelosi, their leadership threats, where they wield a lot of power, she had a tough act to sale, outside the demagogues of the media, academia, elitist.

When you have the Bush Cartel endorsing you, after you have made a career of running against them, kinda exposes your Achilles heel for a poisonous dart of damming exposure, to the real aristocratic nature and power structure of our political system.......
Which, reduces us from a three class society, of rich, middle class, and poor, to just them, and us, all the Bern Bots and Deplorable, minorities.

A kiss of death, and the lipstick is not yet applied.

This vote was the remnants of the Tea Party (which never did exist) but the two party system had to try and quell that uprising as inferior, negative, etc, using Political Correctness, the IRS, and other tools to render them impotent
Joined the Bernie's, the BLM, etc, coming out against the money and power structure of the aristocrats.

Different reasons, same results.

They, the rich have created this chasm, and have pretended to care.
They don't.

When you have people like Susan Sarandon, Dr. Jill Stein, etc, critiquing Hillary, you know something is not right in liberal-land.

Anyway, rightly, or wrongly, Hillary has served the country.
If you don't live in a glass house, by all means, cast the first stone....
But lots of sacrifice is part of serving, I say we have no clue to what kind of commitment and dedication, is required at our level of understanding....

With that, I suggest she live a new life, one of grandmother.
You have done you duty, and only you can judge yourself honestly.

Grandmothers only have to give, and receive love to a very limited audience....
I say, GO FOR IT!    

And Thank you for such a healing speech, I hope its your last    Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Where was that person......???
Reply #1 - 11/09/16 at 16:55:57

Hillary's speech, Trump's speech, and Obama's speech, were merely the pro forma responses demanded by the situation. Switch the folks around and the speeches would have been more or less the same. Don't worry. Sh*t will get back to nasty soon enough. Angry

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 11/09/16 at 17:05:33

oldNslow wrote on 11/09/16 at 16:55:57:
Hillary's speech, Trump's speech, and Obama's speech, were merely the pro forma responses demanded by the situation. Switch the folks around and the speeches would have been more or less the same. Don't worry. Sh*t will get back to nasty soon enough. Angry

You are no fun  Grin

Nah, I think if you couple in things that are happening globally, a real people movement is upon us.
Not a "I feel your pain" type, but one of getting to understand we are more in common, that what those that use to control the news/information, use to share, with us peasants....
and we have technology to thank for it!

But it too has another edge, that can cut, if we aren't careful  Wink

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/10/16 at 08:01:52

raydawg wrote on 11/09/16 at 17:05:33:
Nah, I think if you couple in things that are happening globally, a real people movement is upon us.
Not a "I feel your pain" type, but one of getting to understand we are more in common, that what those that use to control the news/information, use to share, with us peasants....
and we have technology to thank for it!

But it too has another edge, that can cut, if we aren't careful  Wink

“Understanding isn’t a shield, not in the hands of men. It’s a sword.”

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 20:12:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Where was that person......???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.