Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
GOP's real problem...
10/31/16 at 09:48:26

That about sums it up... Grin Grin Grin...

Reader comment at the Washington Post...
Quote:
"The GOP's real problem is that about 60% of their base thinks their presidential candidate is a horrible, bigoted, racist, ignoramus bent on the destruction of our national ideals, while the remainder think he's a wonderful, bigoted, racist, ignoramus bent on the destruction of our national ideals. "

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: GOP's real problem...
Reply #1 - 11/01/16 at 18:53:05

[b]quote  Serowbot. [/b] Reader comment at the Washington Post.. " ... Quote:
their presidential candidate is a horrible, bigoted, racist, ignoramus bent on the destruction of our national ideals,

So, the,  'National  Ideals’,   are Now,
Corrupt,  Lying,  Steeling, Thieves ????

(Well according to a paper, which,  SUPPORTS, a, Corrupt,  Lying,  Steeling, Thief)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/02/16 at 00:25:32

Serowbot wrote on 10/31/16 at 09:48:26:
That about sums it up... Grin Grin Grin...

Reader comment at the Washington Post...
Quote:
"The GOP's real problem is that about 60% of their base thinks their presidential candidate is a horrible, bigoted, racist, ignoramus bent on the destruction of our national ideals, while the remainder think he's a wonderful, bigoted, racist, ignoramus bent on the destruction of our national ideals. "

It's funny ,because there is Nothing about that bipedal pustule Hillary that is not disgusting. And you can Not see what a sociopath she is.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/02/16 at 03:26:09

JOG,

it's truly sad how much hatred you have for Hillary. for you to have gone so far down that path of darkness, it just really speaks to how misguided you are, you could even be right that her policies aren't for the good of the nation, but coming from such a vile hatred filled heart as yours, I'll never trust it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 11/02/16 at 04:00:12

Early on, I treated Hillary like any other politician, with disdain.
Time passed, she became more obvious, my dislike grew, and grew, and I have watched her commit crimes that anyone else would be in jail for..and I wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire..

And you preach to me ab o ut my heart? While you PRETEND that you might listen to me if only I wasn't so angry,  ohh, my hate filled heart,, ohh geee, shuckee darns,  you don't NEED to Trust my JUDGMENT, LOOK AT THE INESCAPABLY OBVIOUS,  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/02/16 at 07:04:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/02/16 at 04:00:12:
Early on, I treated Hillary like any other politician, with disdain.
Time passed, she became more obvious, my dislike grew, and grew, and I have watched her commit crimes that anyone else would be in jail for..and I wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire..

And you preach to me ab o ut my heart? While you PRETEND that you might listen to me if only I wasn't so angry,  ohh, my hate filled heart,, ohh geee, shuckee darns,  you don't NEED to Trust my JUDGMENT, LOOK AT THE INESCAPABLY OBVIOUS,  

sad indeed, I'll pray for you

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/02/16 at 07:25:42

Please DON'T. I don't want you talking to anyone on my behalf.
I don't need Him thinking we are friends.

It's just so funny, women suddenly come forward, as I predicted, that is just how obvious everything is, I saw it coming,  and the lefties just went sideways and had Him convicted of great evils, but with the obvious wrongs of Hillary, it's just nothing to you people. BILL had a PRIVATE MEETING with Lynch and that's NOTHING to you people. Frikken No Big Deal, and Comey STATED
Should someone else find themselves in the same position they would have no reason to expect to Not be Prosecuted.
If that Isn't SAYING there are two sets of rules, WHAT IS?
And now, New investigation. And Huma, formerly referred to as
My Second Daughter
Is now relegated to
one of my staffers.
Who, BTW, WAS always within feet of Hillary, and now, nowhere to be seen.
But the DUMBmasses are unable to see what that means.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/02/16 at 13:09:42

all you are selling is fear, that's all Trump is selling, and as I said before, I'm not buying

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/02/16 at 13:19:10

Ohhh, do explain Why you call it fear,,  
I don't see fear.. that's exactly what lefties say when confronted by  the INESCAPABLY OBVIOUS end result of any given choice being stupid painful/costly..
They say
You're just AFRAID.
Uhh, are you AFRAID to jump off the fifth floor balcony to hit the parking lot?
No, just SMART enough to know better.
I wasn't AFRAID of NAFTA, or Bamicare, I'm just SMART enough to know it's STUPID.
So, SHOVE the Fear label.
Ohh, and I know you claim to be independent, but you're not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 09:19:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › GOP's real problem...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.