Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Square this please...... (Read 11 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Square this please......
10/30/16 at 07:45:09

How can the following be factual, and true?

My linguistic ability must be sorely lacking, as I can't wrap an understanding how the two can survive truth alongside each other....

HELP ME BOT!

"We of course stand behind her," Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta told reporters, adding Abedin has "completely and voluntarily complied with and cooperated with the investigation."

The Post reported that Abedin gave a sworn deposition this past June, saying that she had "looked for all the devices that may have any of my State Department work on it and ... gave them to my attorneys for them to review for all relevant documents."

A couple more snippets:
Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin reportedly has said she does not know how tens of thousands of emails related to the FBI investigation of her boss' personal server were found on a laptop she shared with her now-estranged husband, former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner. ( I love the pat answer "I don't know" gee, Hillary taught her well )

The Washington Post reported that Abedin was not a regular user of the laptop in question. The paper also reported that Abedin's lawyers did not bother to search the device for work-related emails after she agreed to turn over such messages to the State Department.

Meanwhile, The New York Times reported that several Clinton allies have suggested the Democratic nominee distance herself from Abedin, who has had a professional relationship with Clinton for two decades. In that capacity, Clinton's team defended an unusual employment arrangement in which Abedin was paid by the Clinton Foundation, a consulting firm called Teneo and the State Department all at once.

Others suggested to the Times that the latest twist in the email investigation would make it impossible for Clinton to make Abedin part of her White House team if she is elected president next month. The paper also reported that Abedin did not travel with Clinton on a swing through Florida Saturday, instead working out of the campaign's Brooklyn headquarters.  

I am feeling sorry for for this girl.
She is nothing more than a female Bot, who believed in fairytales, married a perv, and will now be discarded like a dress Bill thought Monica did  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 09:58:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Square this please......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.