Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My head is still spinning (Read 12 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
My head is still spinning
10/26/16 at 21:36:16

This one just happens to be a dem. I have no reason to believe bubs are any better.

. The judge called Kane a political "neophyte" who failed to make the transition from politician to public servant when she took office in 2013.

Hey, Judge,,  aren't the politicians supposed to be public Servants?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-pennsylvania-attorney-general-seeks-avoid-j...

Too bad she wasn't a Big Fish. The Resignation would have insulated her from prosecution.

NEWS
Search

Search
Sign in
Mail
Ex-attorney general sentenced to jail, then cuffed in court

MARYCLAIRE DALE      October 24, 2016

Ex-Pennsylvania Attorney General Out On Bail Amid Appeal
Former Attorney General Kathleen Kane posted $75,000 bail and was released Monday evening while she appeals her conviction.
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Former state Attorney General Kathleen Kane, once a rising star in state politics, left a courtroom in handcuffs on Monday after getting a 10- to 23-month sentence for a retaliation scheme a judge linked to her all-consuming ego.

her all-consuming ego

her all-consuming ego

her all-consuming ego

Kane, 50, also was sentenced to eight years of probation by a Montgomery County judge, who said Kane's need for revenge led her to break the law and then lie to a grand jury. Kane, who was accused of leaking secret investigative files to embarrass a rival prosecutor, was convicted of perjury and obstruction.

Judge Wendy Demchick-Alloy said Kane assumed an "off with your heads" mentality as she ran the state's top law enforcement agency. The judge called Kane a political "neophyte" who failed to make the transition from politician to public servant when she took office in 2013.

Kane, the first woman and first Democrat elected as the state's top prosecutor, was released Monday after posting $75,000 cash bail. She can remain free while her legal team appeals her conviction.

"I really don't care what happens to me," Kane told the judge. "There is no more torture in the world than to watch your children suffer and know you had something to do with it."

Kane had been a stay-at-home mother in the Scranton area and a former assistant prosecutor in Lackawanna County before using $2 million of her husband's trucking fortune to run for statewide office in 2012.

The judge told her: "Your children are the ultimate ... collateral damage. They are casualties of your actions. But you did that, not this court."

Kane didn't testify at her trial. She was convicted in August of two felony counts of perjury and seven misdemeanor charges, and she resigned the next day

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: My head is still spinning
Reply #1 - 10/27/16 at 03:11:04

WTF......

She lied.....???

WHY?

She could have answered, "I don't recall"

Bot would have set her free  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 14:20:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › My head is still spinning

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.