people my age.

Minn
Drain the Swamp
10/23/16 at 16:46:21

Has,  Hillery issued such a statement?
Must have missed it.
But,  "What Does It Matter"  

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
   SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
   THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
   FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
   FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
   SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
   SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
   THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
   FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
   FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
   SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
   SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
   SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
   THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
   FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
   FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Drain the Swamp
Reply #1 - 10/23/16 at 16:53:07

King Trump?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 10/23/16 at 17:34:19

raydawg wrote on 10/23/16 at 16:53:07:
King Trump?

Well, if you believe, just the FIRST, 6 things,
(Which basically removes, the  lawlessness, and the pocket padding, and the inside deals, and the, buddy', "I do you-you do me".)
Is more,  'king like', then the present.
Go for It.

As stated, recently, one person believes Hillery.
Simple as that.  So they vote that way.

I do,  NOT,  believe Hillery's LIES.
So I will Vote for someone, who has  NOT,  LIED  to me for the last 45 Years.
Simple as that !

THEN: Watch, (certainly don't expect, Everything to be done on the list), but, if the movement is in the 'right' direction.  Great.  
 If Not,  then, look, question, and vet a 3rd party, and then get involved with that person.

LONG  BEFORE,  the  Last  Minute.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 10/23/16 at 17:40:38

It's good to be king... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 10/23/16 at 17:41:34

MnSpring wrote on 10/23/16 at 17:34:19:
raydawg wrote on 10/23/16 at 16:53:07:
King Trump?

Well, if you believe, just the FIRST, 6 things,
(Which basically removes, the  lawlessness, and the pocket padding, and the inside deals, and the, buddy', "I do you-you do me".)
Is more,  'king like', then the present.
Go for It.

As stated, recently, one person believes Hillery.
Simple as that.  So they vote that way.

I do,  NOT,  believe Hillery's LIES.
So I will Vote for someone, who has  NOT,  LIED  to me for the last 45 Years.
Simple as that !

THEN: Watch, (certainly don't expect, Everything to be done on the list), but, if the movement is in the 'right' direction.  Great.  
 If Not,  then, look, question, and vet a 3rd party, and then get involved with that person.

LONG  BEFORE,  the  Last  Minute.

Hope you are right, but me no tink so  Grin

Too hard to go cold turkey with this many addicted.

Oh it will happen, ain't nothing else that can turn the tide, but I am accepting the fact it will take time.
And remember to bub, we have to go forward, into the future, thinking of going back, to the future, is a paradox  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 10/23/16 at 17:49:00

Serowbot wrote on 10/23/16 at 17:40:38:

ABSOLUTELY !!!
  Just  Ask  Obama  !

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 10/23/16 at 17:50:45

MnSpring wrote on 10/23/16 at 17:49:00:
Serowbot wrote on 10/23/16 at 17:40:38:

ABSOLUTELY !!!
  Just  Ask  Obama  !

Is that a two liner  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 10/24/16 at 01:24:55

King Trump?
Repairing the damage done by pen and paper by KINGS, goijg back decades, solving problems, but because it's not a precious democrat you lefties can't see, and Ray, just WTF IS wrong with you?

Well, he's able to point out problems, but where are h i s Plaaans,
Well. About time,  

Anyone who wants a future, vote Trump.
You want poverty, tyranny , war, terrorism in America,
Vote for the bipedal pustule.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 10/24/16 at 04:40:59

Jog buddy......
The heading of this form is politics and religion.
Politics will never give to me what religion can, and does.
You guys can get in a pizzing match, get angry, frustrated, etc, and yet, the sun will rise.
On its face, it is entertaining to see the dancing.

One more stab at this, then I am done.

Trump would never get the opportunity to enact the listed policies above, if elected.
The opposition would be paramount, the media legislating, academia intrusions, paid rioters, etc.
Even with all that ugliness, Trump and his mouth would prolly be uglier.

With Hillary, I believe those same entities will take credit for her getting elected and demand their payback.
You must remember, they too love money.
If Hillary doesn't dance to their tune, they will orchrastrat her misery.
Ever notice how fast libs turn on their own?
Look at Bernie, that was pretty vicious, except Trump consumed all that negativity.
Once it's all them, it will be all on them.
Obama caught some slack, as they built a BIG race card that hamstrung them. Yet look how that man has aged in office....
Went in black, coming out gray  Shocked

I feel her main goal in life is soon to be realized, this is her final dance,  no second term.
She will have accomplished her goal.
She has overcome much, like her technique or not, that doesn't matter.
And as I shared prior, the Clinton's are all about the Clinton's, and I base my belief of them around that.
She will be shredded by the left, when she tries to govern from the center, you watch, and the media will keep tossing out red meat, so they can keep selling news.

Hopefully, we will be done with symbolism politics, as we will have elected a minority and a women, now, perhaps, we can get down to reality and elected the most qualified, and ignore the titillations.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 10/24/16 at 07:23:21

You're gutless. Rather play
Sour grapes
Than fight for the country.

Trump would never get the opportunity to enact the listed policies above, if elected.
The opposition would be paramount, the media legislating, academia intrusions, paid rioters, etc.
Even with all that

I would not want you to be on the ambulance that scraped me up.

Awww, I don't think a doctor can save him.
Lets just drive slow to the morgue.

I REALLY, REALLY don't care what you think Trump Could accomplish.
Everything on that list needs done.
NOBODY ELSE HAS PROPOSED SUCH, and as far as I know, I'm the only one who has mentioned most of it.

But you vote your conscience and help that murderous lying pregnant dog get elected.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 10/24/16 at 07:55:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/24/16 at 07:23:21:
You're gutless. Rather play
Sour grapes
Than fight for the country.

Even with all that

I would not want you to be on the ambulance that scraped me up.

Awww, I don't think a doctor can save him.
Lets just drive slow to the morgue.

I REALLY, REALLY don't care what you think Trump Could accomplish.
Everything on that list needs done.
NOBODY ELSE HAS PROPOSED SUCH, and as far as I know, I'm the only one who has mentioned most of it.

But you vote your conscience and help that murderous lying pregnant dog get elected.

I am not voting for her, and you sure deal heavy in assumption

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 10/24/16 at 18:57:21

raydawg wrote on 10/24/16 at 07:55:43:
" I am not voting for her, ..."  

Yes  YOU  Are !
You may not put a  ‘X’  next to Hillary's name.
 BUT,  YOU  WILL   Be  VOTING  for  Her  !

In this election, their are two parties.
  Like it or not, that is the way it is.
    (In this election)

Trump/Clinton, will get the 1st and 2nd highest percent.
 (Whichever way it goes)

A Popular 3rd party may end up with 6-9%
Another 3rd party may be 3-6%
The other parties, (12-16 of them depending on which State you live in )
Will be between,,  .01 -0.5%
The, ‘Donald Ducks’, and like, will be,  .001 - .008

Now say, it is close,   42%  vs 43%
Between Trump & Clinton.
(One way or the other),  
(don’t want to bunch up Bots  Underwear)

If the people disenfranchised with, Both, current Candidates.
Decide to,  THROW,  AWAY, their vote on a  3rd party.
It is simply,  THROWING it Away !!!!!
Exactly the SAME WAY, as  NOT   Voting.

Why NOT,  Vote for the Lesser EVIL, of the two top vote getters.

Yes,  Voting a  3rd party is  Nobel, and a Statement.
But  NOT,   This Election!

I think by now, the people that read this forum  know how I am going to vote.  So Not telling you ‘who’ to vote for.  That, 'YOU', have to decide for yourself, on ALL  the FACTS, presented, and using your  Brain!   AND,  the Love of this Country, and the  FREEDOMS is Has, unlike No Other !

But, Simply,
a  No Vote,  a  Write in Vote, a  Vote for a  3rd party.
   IS  a   Clinton Vote !!!

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 10/24/16 at 18:59:51

Sit back and  watch, and say:
 "What Does It  Matter".
 Or get involved, and  DO  Something?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 10/25/16 at 03:15:30

Isn't it odd, the DNC had to STEAL the nomination for her,
She has No attendance worth a crap,
No other Democrats running some third party.

Trump beat the snot out of half of the bub establishment,
Against the RNC, and the bub establishment is backing Hillary.

Now, if YOU WANT MORE OF THE SAME THING THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN SINCE JFK was killed. Elect Hillary.

A vote NOT FOR TRUMP is a vote for Hillary.
So, sit back, believe in the nobility of voting your conscience,
While the future of the country hangs in the balance.
That Libertarian jakkass?
Mandatory vaccine supporter.

He isn't libertarian at all.
Jill? Just another place to waste a vote that could be used to help keep Hillary out.
Bot, it won't matter who wins, you'll stop coming here.
You and LA, all two of you lefties, who are the majority of people in America, and yet, minority in the forums I've been on.
The perception is a lie fed by the media.
Ever listen to the talk radio shows?
How many are lefties?
There is no AUDIENCE for ignorant drivel..
And those right wing shows NEVER crucify the right for Not repealing legislation..

Controlled opposition.

Understand that.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #14 - 10/25/16 at 17:59:10

"You and LA, all two of you lefties, who are the majority of people in America, and yet, minority in the forums I've been on. "

Speaks volumes....

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 12:37:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Drain the Swamp

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.