Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interest in pointlessness (Read 25 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Interest in pointlessness
10/23/16 at 15:37:27

I don't know if it's gonna last, but for now, I'm not feeling it.
I'm so not feeling it that I don't want to explain..
But, before I go, after they install the bipedal pustule, the destruction will be incredible.
So,
I told you so.
In advance.
Just like I to told you
It was an arms deal

Trump will soon be accused of something awful.

Well, all you lefties who puffed up your chests,

WHERE are the accusers NOW?

Is Trump PAYING $850,000.00 to settle?

You all treated Trump as guilty, Clinton is clean,when both should clearly be in prison.
The pain  of our future is on the dumbmasses, left AND right.
Elect that criminal pregnant dog, go ahead..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Interest in pointlessness
Reply #1 - 10/23/16 at 15:55:04

Accusations are accusations,... may be true, may be not...
..but, Trump is on tape, saying he can get away with groping women,.. he can ogle nude girls at his pageants,.. 12 year old Paris Hilton is hot... he would be dating his daughter if they weren't related...

His own words are incriminating...
The accusations are harder for many to dismiss.

A lifetime as a lech, and an unfaithful serial cheater, has come back to haunt him...
You reap what you sow...

You see no difference?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/23/16 at 16:05:26

and Trump is a 2 time cheater on his previous wives, at least...  

So we know he is guilty of the SAME if NOT MORE than Bill is at least.

what's with you conservatives, able to forgive cheaters and divorcers if they are on your side  but condemning anyone who knows about the cheating of a liberal who doesn't condemn that liberal?

it's freaking hilarious that republicans, the party of family values and emphasizing how important character is, now has Trump as their candidate.    Grin

oh, and Ivana got a $14 million dollar settlement, with a clause in it stating that she couldn't say anything bad about Trump, an anti-disparagement clause, Marla Maples only got like $2 million with the same clause, so that's $16 million to $850,000....  

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/23/16 at 16:40:23

Jog buddy, I have asked you, Jerry, and others, who is Trump?

I only know of his TV personal, which he has scripted.
Yes, it really isn't much different than Hillary saying, and with those who love, as evidenced by the previous post, cry hypocrisy, pot, kettle, black, OMG  Grin
Anyway, not much difference than Hillary having a personal opine, on any given subject, and then a public one.
I get that, but his seems muddled as one, like the real deal is a brash braggart buffoon who has no real inkling into public leadership.

Again, I don't like Hillary, but she knows how to lie, and get people to believe it (as evidenced).
Which I am sad to say, is the kind of fools the libs, and deplorable, really are.
They bite the status quo, hook, line and sinker!

But I believe, as I've stated many times, in my best pragmatic reasoning, this game is quickly running out of wiggle room.
A price will have to be paid, concessions across the board, up and down classes of folks, as this current governing is no longer sustainable.
Not only because of the obvious reasons here, at home, but the world is getting smaller, information more readily available.
Indoctrination, deceit, lies, etc, will more readily be revealed, and it won't be just here, it will be in the world wide community.
We can't isolate, Trump is so wrong on that, nor do we want to.

Hillary is much better equipped, as evidenced by how she co-opted the democrat party, shutting off all the democratic process.

As "us", against the world, and Obama wanting to give it all away, as some sort of goodwill jester, I really believe she is the better of the two choices.

I understand your "hope", and fear of her, but you must check your emotions here buddy, and look at this in a pragmatic manner.

BTW, she has used the left, media, etc, to get where she is, you surely can see that, yes?      

I don't have to like her, and I don't have to condemn, or condone her.
I don't need a role model, nor scapegoat, I just want someone who can get things done, and she has proven that, and I believe domestically, and especially in  foreign relationships, she will be center/right, for that IS the private Hillary.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 20:17:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Interest in pointlessness

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.