Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Finally..... the truth is revealed. (Read 36 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Finally..... the truth is revealed.
10/20/16 at 03:47:13

What I learnt, from last night....

No, I already knew this.

Trump called Clinton a “nasty woman.” Clinton called Trump the “most dangerous” person to run for president in modern history.

Yep, she is as nasty as a snake it low.
He is a wild card, and dangerous, but mostly to the established aristocrats who have FRUCKED the middle class, working man, WOMAN, minorities, over for decades now.....

My wife is voting for him.
All my kids are.
Most of the union folk ( that I know )  at work are.
Saw Trump bumper stickers yesterday on cars, haven't seen a hag yet....
Lots of Bernies.

I still won't vote for the man.
Might be a spell before I get any.

I'll vote Jill, yep, as a protest vote, same as those voting for Trump....
And hope Hillary understands the gravity of the deplorable, or she can rot her sorry azz in Haiti, in exile....

For that will be her lot.

Times are a changing, of that I am certain, where we go depends on us, the folks, talking to each other, listening, trying to find understandings and solutions when we can, and holding no animosities when we can't.

As Liz Warren said yesterday, only directed to one party, PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTIES, she got it half right!  Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Finally..... the truth is revealed.
Reply #1 - 10/20/16 at 08:26:46

Trump has more hats and bumper stickers...
Hillary has more votes...
Oregon +12
Washington +14

She's even ahead in Arizona...
Texas is now a swing state... Huh

You guys with blinders on, are in for a shock...
Better make your big boy panties,.. Depends... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/20/16 at 09:49:24

Yes, yes, the woman can't draw a crowd of supporters, fewer hats and bumper stickers, the DNC had to STEAL the nomination for her, but she's ahead.

Gee, you wouldn't think the leftist media and poll takers might be Telling us she's ahead in public opinion so that when they steal the election it won't be a conflict with the polls leading up to the selection, do you?
The machines have been PROVEN to be hackable with ease.

Is it just ME or did I see an election that the dems said was stolen? Bush got selected. Gore got gored. Seems odd to me that the Supreme Court would demand the stopping of a recount. And BASE the decision not on law, but on a politically opportunistic Reading of the law.

. For example, the five justices of the majority had previously and conversely granted great deference to state court decisions, and all were Republican appointees. Yet perhaps the harshest criticism came from the Court itself. In the concluding lines of his dissent, Justice John Paul Stevens proclaimed that "one thing ... is certain. Although we may never know with complete certainty the identity of the winner of this year's Presidential election, the identity of the loser is perfectly clear. It is the Nation's confidence in the judge as an impartial guardian of the rule of law."

I'm on record stating that I didn't believe Bush had won.

The dems are on RECORD as believing that the voting was rigged, but to suggest that it might be a rigged system Now is just a sure sign of lunacy, AFTER IT WAS DEMONSTRATED that the DNC Rigged it against Bernie.

The disconnect from reality and the immeasurable hypocrisy is just STUNNING!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 10/20/16 at 10:00:23

do people vote for the perceived winner or do they vote for the underdog?

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 10/20/16 at 10:03:10

Serowbot wrote on 10/20/16 at 08:26:46:
Trump has more hats and bumper stickers...
Hillary has more votes...
Oregon +12
Washington +14

She's even ahead in Arizona...
Texas is now a swing state... Huh

You guys with blinders on, are in for a shock...
Better make your big boy panties,.. Depends... Undecided

Oh she'll win, if that I'm certain, but you will be the one chitting all over himself.....
She'll abandon you as quick as all the pretty girls in a biker bar when another guy rides up on a bike that has two jugs !!!!   Grin

Enjoy your calm before the storm called deplorable  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 20:55:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Finally..... the truth is revealed.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.