Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What happens Nov. 9th?... (Read 219 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What happens Nov. 9th?...
Reply #15 - 10/15/16 at 17:47:34

exactly..... remember the fires that were set when Palin was called a cxxt? Remember how the Mormons burned Salt Lake when Romney lost? Those Republicans sure do hate their country.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/15/16 at 19:51:02

Headline:  Vandals spray-paint at least 20 vehicles outside Trump rally in Bangor

leftist scum.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 10/15/16 at 21:04:26

You don't know a lot about tolerance yet...
Sorry,, JK,,

Long ago I pointed out the intolerant nature of those demanding tolerance.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 10/16/16 at 17:12:48

How about all the Protests, Riots, Looting.
When a Black Person shot a  Black person,
(for no apparent reason)

Or when a black Police officer,
Shot a white person.

Or a group, of, ‘Immigrants’, beat/raped//beheaded ?
A Citizen of the USA ?

How ‘bout all them riots/protests/looting/setting fires/overturning cars/blocking traffic ????

OH, (Again), their weren’t any.

"Tolerances",   =   "Only when you believe/do/become, what I am"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 10/17/16 at 07:45:14

NC GOP office firebombed. This will be a common occurrence if Trump wins.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 10/17/16 at 15:57:33

"We talk about media, etc, how one sided it is.
They promote their own beliefs accordingly”  (Was Said)

Read a book,  A  News  Reporter, in a fake  Minn TV Station.
Enjoyed it.   Picked up more, because the places she writes about, I know them.
(Fast,  Fluffy, entering reads)

The One, statement, which is repeated over and over again in ALL the books, is:
“Reporting is  NO  Longer  Reporting the Facts,
it is saying, what the Station Manager says”.

Art intimidating, Life.
Or
Life intimidating, Art ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 10/17/16 at 16:34:26

MnSpring wrote on 10/17/16 at 15:57:33:
"We talk about media, etc, how one sided it is.
They promote their own beliefs accordingly”  (Was Said)

Read a book,  A  News  Reporter, in a fake  Minn TV Station.
Enjoyed it.   Picked up more, because the places she writes about, I know them.
(Fast,  Fluffy, entering reads)

The One, statement, which is repeated over and over again in ALL the books, is:
“Reporting is  NO  Longer  Reporting the Facts,
it is saying, what the Station Manager says”.

Art intimidating, Life.
Or
Life intimidating, Art ?

sure, it happens all the time, even with "conservative" media, but I'm sure you don't believe that, it's only the liberals who suck up to their bosses and do what they are told (even before they are actually told what that is)

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 10/17/16 at 16:49:28

So, it's okay to believe lies, just as long as the other side also believes lies?

What IF, because we KNOW how few owners there are of media outlets, what IF the conglomerates and heads of those Very FEW people who are able to control the content, WHAT IF they are using the media to divide, and lie to the people, left and right?

It's all divisive, it's all crap,  you get Just enough stuff that Isn't PURE CRAP, to not completely destroy their credibility in the eyes of the guthooked supporters of whichever Sides lies they are selling. Fox news? Phhhht,, be very careful about what you listen to from there. CNN? If you hear
We are here to lie to you.
Believe That.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 10/17/16 at 19:36:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/17/16 at 16:49:28:
So, it's okay to believe lies, just as long as the other side also believes lies?

What IF, because we KNOW how few owners there are of media outlets, what IF the conglomerates and heads of those Very FEW people who are able to control the content, WHAT IF they are using the media to divide, and lie to the people, left and right?

It's all divisive, it's all crap,  you get Just enough stuff that Isn't PURE CRAP, to not completely destroy their credibility in the eyes of the guthooked supporters of whichever Sides lies they are selling. Fox news? Phhhht,, be very careful about what you listen to from there. CNN? If you hear
We are here to lie to you.
Believe That.

the same goes for Alex Jones, and your buddies at Zero Hedge, they just want to scare you enough that you keep coming back for more, they just need to justify just enough to give them an allure of credibility to keep some from just dismissing them as the drama queens they are.

drama sells, news is boring, just because it isn't mainstream, doesn't change that stark reality

everyone is lying to you, if you think otherwise, then that's where they are lying to you the most

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 10/17/16 at 21:28:12

You're so convinced that Someone Else told me what to think.
I was asking questions about things, because the dems, who I aligned with when I was young, started pushing things I didn't agree with, so, I figured, okay, if I'm not a democrat, I Must be a republican,,, and I spent some time paying attention to what they did,  and I didn't like that,,, so I took a step back and just decided to think about what I thought was right... and I didn't know anyone else who thought like me. Then something told me about Ron Paul,, and I started paying attention to him. Years before internet.. I tried to sort through the lies, and I followed the
Contract with America. Buncha smoke and mirrors, nothing beneficial to the People ever comes from any of it.

I did what everyone else did, work, live, try to be an informed voter, but nobody ever Didwhat they said, and it was always the other side at fault.
I became aware of conflicts of interest, lies, Vietnam , lies,
And I started seeing Mistakes, unintended consequences, but I Foresaw the consequences, NAFTA was obviously a mistake, yet, nobody will change it.

I was Me politically for years before I discovered Jones. He didn't Change ME, he gave me backup, and because He was saying what I had been trying for years to get my wife to see, she finally, tearfully, let go of the fantasies the dumbmasses live in.

After all the things I've written, you still believe that I don't do my own analysis?
I called benghazi an arms deal, and was laughed at.
I was right. Jones didn't tell me that.
I predicted the Trumped up Trump scandal...
How many people who are waiting for someone to tell them what to believe PREDICT ANYTHING?

No, you NEED to feel disdain for me, and you Will, regardless of how correct I am, because the moment you start to see how right I am, the axis that your entire grasp of reality will tilt, and you'll be faced with asking some very hard questions inside yourself. Being wrong sux,, I know, because I was wrong for years.

Once you see behind the curtain, your entire concept of reality changes. It's unsettling.. I know... and I at least had a suspicion,  but reading creature from Jekyll island left me shaken.

Henry Ford understood the federal reserve and fractional reserve banking.
Anyone who considers themselves a patriot and a good American but doesn't make an effort to understand the working of the fed is living in a state of delusion.

You Need to believe I'm afraid... no, the fearful won't answer questions and LOOK straight at what is inescapably obvious even when someone is pointing to it and explaining it.

Yep, you're One of those.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 10/18/16 at 03:20:02

everyone is lying to you, if you think otherwise, then that's where they are lying to you the most

So, you are a lying sack o' chit........ gotcha  

You put your sack with Hillary, you gather more Bots, ah, I see it, er, I smell the truth, in that one stinker  Grin

This statement is as ripe as saying their ain't no absolutes....
How do you folk come up with such wisdom?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 10/18/16 at 17:31:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/17/16 at 21:28:12:
You're so convinced that Someone Else told me what to think.
I was asking questions about things, because the dems, who I aligned with when I was young, started pushing things I didn't agree with, so, I figured, okay, if I'm not a democrat, I Must be a republican,,, and I spent some time paying attention to what they did,  and I didn't like that,,, so I took a step back and just decided to think about what I thought was right... and I didn't know anyone else who thought like me. Then something told me about Ron Paul,, and I started paying attention to him. Years before internet.. I tried to sort through the lies, and I followed the
Contract with America. Buncha smoke and mirrors, nothing beneficial to the People ever comes from any of it.

I did what everyone else did, work, live, try to be an informed voter, but nobody ever Didwhat they said, and it was always the other side at fault.
I became aware of conflicts of interest, lies, Vietnam , lies,
And I started seeing Mistakes, unintended consequences, but I Foresaw the consequences, NAFTA was obviously a mistake, yet, nobody will change it.

I was Me politically for years before I discovered Jones. He didn't Change ME, he gave me backup, and because He was saying what I had been trying for years to get my wife to see, she finally, tearfully, let go of the fantasies the dumbmasses live in.

After all the things I've written, you still believe that I don't do my own analysis?
I called benghazi an arms deal, and was laughed at.
I was right. Jones didn't tell me that.
I predicted the Trumped up Trump scandal...
How many people who are waiting for someone to tell them what to believe PREDICT ANYTHING?

No, you NEED to feel disdain for me, and you Will, regardless of how correct I am, because the moment you start to see how right I am, the axis that your entire grasp of reality will tilt, and you'll be faced with asking some very hard questions inside yourself. Being wrong sux,, I know, because I was wrong for years.

Once you see behind the curtain, your entire concept of reality changes. It's unsettling.. I know... and I at least had a suspicion,  but reading creature from Jekyll island left me shaken.

Henry Ford understood the federal reserve and fractional reserve banking.
Anyone who considers themselves a patriot and a good American but doesn't make an effort to understand the working of the fed is living in a state of delusion.

You Need to believe I'm afraid... no, the fearful won't answer questions and LOOK straight at what is inescapably obvious even when someone is pointing to it and explaining it.

Yep, you're One of those.

Wait, and you don't think it's obvious YOU hold disdain for me?    you consistently insult and berate anyone who disagrees with you. in this very post you are using turn of phrases like "dumbmasses" instead of "dumbasses" and you come from this holier than though perspective of being able to be so knowledgeable that you can Predict all the bad things.  

the problem you have is, you think you're doing something by coming on here and complaining all the time, you don't think that makes you look like a whiny lil dog? yelp, yelp, yelp all you want JOG, you aren't actually doing ANYTHING to change ANYTHING, neither am I, but I'm not raging against a system I have no control over, you are.

what's sad is that I actually agree with you about a lot of the bad things you believe in, I don't like the federal reserve banking system either, can't do crap about it though so, no point in insistently complaining about it. it's cool that Henry Fold saw it coming, he was a POWERFUL man, he couldn't stop it, what are YOU going to do about it? whine, whine, whine, whine...  blah, I got better crap to do

I don't need to believe you are afraid, not when you come on here in fearfully rant about this and that every freaking day.  you can't actually support Donald Trump if you aren't a whiney little fearful dog

Alex Jones with his audience, which is MUCH MUCH bigger than yours here. and he has done NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to stop the FED or the current banking system or anything for that matter, you want to go along his impotent path, Go with God, I wish you the best but you are really really wasting your time.

I'm cool with intellectually discussing some of the evils of the Fed or centralized banking. but that's about it, if you can stop being such a prick that is, also, you do understand that we all don't have the background you do and haven't spent all our waking hours "investigating" the Fed that you have, so you might actually need to explain things to us without treating us like idiots.   I'm pretty sure you can't do that, you're ego is way too precious to you for you actually have empathy like that.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 10/18/16 at 17:32:54

raydawg wrote on 10/18/16 at 03:20:02:

You put your sack with Hillary, you gather more Bots, ah, I see it, er, I smell the truth, in that one stinker  Grin

awwww, *sigh*  

so, tell me an absolute then?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 10/18/16 at 17:37:35

LostArtist wrote on 10/18/16 at 17:32:54:
raydawg wrote on 10/18/16 at 03:20:02:

awwww, *sigh*  

so, tell me an absolute then?

Sure sweetie....

We all die.
We take with us, absolutely, what we were born with.
Not more, nor less.

I can go on, but I don't want you overload....
So, I'll just do one more.

Hillary can absolutely tell the truth.
However, she just doesn't like to  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 10/21/16 at 02:53:09

The reason I am accomplishing nothing is
No matter what I say, no matter what I drag in here and prove it with, the dumb masses, the brainwashed by the system, WILL NOT BE SWAYED.
And that former KGB agent explained the psychology of that.
And EVERYTHING is in place
And when they stick that bipedal pustule into office, you're gonna cry.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 21:00:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What happens Nov. 9th?...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.