Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Filthy mealy mouthed man.... (Read 168 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Filthy mealy mouthed man....
10/07/16 at 19:03:38

No excuse, Trump is the pits, disgusting.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Filthy mealy mouthed man....
Reply #1 - 10/07/16 at 19:41:31

Excellent post.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 10/07/16 at 20:04:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/07/16 at 19:41:31:
Excellent post.

He is Jog.
He is not funny.
I don't care if he says he was, is, kidding.
It is wrong on many fronts.
To say your voting for pond scum because Hillary is pond muck, is compromising in a manner that will assure more pond stench.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/07/16 at 20:19:10

I've pondered all of it.
Still, excellent post.
The details, the cohesive thoughts, so poetically knitted together, just a breath of fresh air, Ray. It's just so tiresome reading the posts of these lazy slobs, just tossing a one liner out, no links, no explanations, just expecting us to Know Exactly what they are talking about, you know, Ray?
You should tell them off, Ray.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/08/16 at 03:53:14

Grow up girls.....  MLK used to bed them 2&3 at a time. How many love childs does Jesse Jackson really have? If JFK didn't get a new one every couple days, he said it gave him a terrible headache. LBJ had a favorite line "You're about to be F'd by the President", Clinton screwed everything that moved in DC or Arkansas. The only recent Presidents without that stuff were Jimmy Carter, Nixon, the two Bushes and Obama.

Vote for the candidate that loves his country the most. The one who'll put us first. In my mind, that's Trump.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/08/16 at 04:09:27

'He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/08/16 at 04:42:57

I was thinking, I've been preached to for years now that it's wrong to judge someone's sexual behavior. No women are complaining Trump abused them so what's the problem?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 10/08/16 at 08:14:07

WebsterMark wrote on 10/08/16 at 04:42:57:
I was thinking, I've been preached to for years now that it's wrong to judge someone's sexual behavior. No women are complaining Trump abused them so what's the problem?

Its not that he, Clinton, MLK, or Kennedy had sexual addictions, if thats the case.
You are right, it really isn't my business, unless I am asked to by the participants, and then I still have a choice.

If Clinton would have owned his affair, then politely remarked its none of our business, we would have looked like national enquirer readers, or morality police,  to pursue it.
For a man as smart as him, he blew it, by lying.
Which, once impeached, all his words are suspect....
And of course, we saw how all this ended.
So much money, energy, time, wasted on a blow job. Now that is asinine, period!

Now Bill Cosby has a sexual addiction.
Some ways its similar to Clinton's.
Charges brought years alter of abuse.
Ditto with Catholic Priest.

Its an ugly affair, and should be a warning to guys to control their lil' whackers.
Its every mans battle, we are visual animals, and often it doesn't take much to get our juice flowing.
Where we are different, is we need to control our lives.
Don't give into urges, they become habitual, if we do.
I know from experience  Embarrassed

And women could greatly help us if they had more control of their lives too.
Hold men accountable at the moment you feel abused, assaulted.
Accountability needs to be swift.
It allows for so much confusion when you don't, and allows these accusations to be utilized for devious gains.

All that aside, what I find troubling about Trump, is his braggadocio.
It is revealing on many fronts.
One: it shows lack of any real empathy, or concern, for the other party.
Two: it shows the actions of an ignorant man, lacking, or unable, to realize that words have consequences.
Three: This is the really scary part I have with Trump.
It shows an extremely insecure man. One who lacks something in his life, and like a cornered animal, when threatened, reacts violently to any threats or challenges. I believe it has to do with his small hands ( that was a joke, sorry ) but I do believe it has to do with something in his sexuality/masculinity identity.

Recapping: I believe he has a psychological issue.
I think all of us do, to one point or another, but its all about degree, and recognition, and what are we doing to overcome it.
I have taken on my weight/eating defect, and 14 years ago my drinking insanity, as examples.
I still have many shortfalls, and I will till the day I die.....
But accepting that as fact, allows me to not waste time covering it up, or lying about it....

Trump lashes out, deflecting, denying, and often aggressively....

I can not allow this man to be our nations spokesman, for he lacks the capacity to remain open, and honest, and intellectually fluid of mind, thought, that allows dialogue to flow openly, with hope of understanding, so addressing any issue(s) will be much more likely to succeed if we understand all the nuances and perimeters associated to the problem/issue.

I have the same complaint about the PC labeling of opposition too.
It is used wantonly as a big old trawl net, dragging and raping the bottom of the ocean, catching its targeted game, but causing great damage in the process.

Like a scorn women, years later, brings a sexual charge against a man, for retaliation, proven to be without merit.....
It weakens, overall, real charges brought by other women, against real sexual abuses, because it is often an unsubstantiated assault.    

Sorry to go off the point, but you guys want depth, then here it is....

Argue, defend, etc, your reasoning and position, if you like.
I will listen, just give me depth too, like I did with real personal experience, as to how I came about my conclusion.
I don't want to hear about Hillary, I could write an essay on her too  Grin  

PS: Is this better Jog?

Show us your hands......
We already know T-clone is driven by his little nubs, can hardly cover the keyboard typing, it seems  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/08/16 at 08:19:33

I would lean first to a spiritual problem, which impacts character and psychology.
Yes, it's actually conveying
First, opinion
Second, WHY you believe that opinion is reasonable and supportable using basic logic.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 10/08/16 at 08:47:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/08/16 at 08:19:33:

I would lean first to a spiritual problem, which impacts character and psychology.
Yes, it's actually conveying
First, opinion
Second, WHY you believe that opinion is reasonable and supportable using basic logic.

I think you can use spiritual, as an umbrella, for sure, to cover it.
Just don't use it under the definition of organized religion.

I think you answered the second question yourself.
My basic knowledge, is realized on my life experiences.
It is a fact of prejudice, that we ALL utilize, to navigate life.
But as I alluded to in my previous post, the PC police have assigned that normal behavior as corrupt.
I can't get into your head, his head, etc, so my reasoning will have to lean heavily upon my basic understanding.  

Make sense?

Again, Hillary has more baggage than Samsonite, however, for the most part, she has the protocol effect, of politics, wired.

Example, she would know how to say, "Trump can eat my wrinkled old snatch, and choke to death on it, for all I care...." in a manner that wouldn't cause a stink  Grin

Yes, YES, it's all BULLCHIT, however, we need our president to be a world diplomat in a world that is quickly shrinking as it is getting crazy...
Hands down, she would do that better than him, even if IT IS, all based on lying.
She has proven her aptness, at its use  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/08/16 at 09:05:53

We came, we saw ,he died.
Cacckkle, caaackle,,
She's horrible, and only while the camera is rolling do we get that politicians mannerisms.

I think too much is made of that whole
PC mode of pretentious behavior.

I'm not suggesting the president wear dirty clothes, and a hardhat and start sentences with
Get the GD  pick and shovel and let's get this MFing ditch dug.
But just because a sociopath has learned to speak eloquently and pretend that he isn't Really just setting you up doesn't make him someone to hang out with.

All of the Talking Heads can deliver a story about an airliner disappearing with hundreds aboard with the same cheerful tone as they use when the firemen rescue the kitty from a tree
We really don't NEED someone who has mastered the art of talking smooth.
We NEED CHANGE.
She's Not Change, she's MOTS, more of the same
What WILL Trump do? I don't know, but I know what she will do, and we can't take any more of that.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 10/08/16 at 09:21:17

I'm not sure JOG has heard what he said...

I'm waiting for the hammer to drop..

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 10/08/16 at 09:59:42

Serowbot wrote on 10/08/16 at 09:21:17:
I'm not sure JOG has heard what he said...

I'm waiting for the hammer to drop..

It really ain't what he said, as much as why he said it.

You have the virtue of John Edwards sprouting from the liberal movement/ticket. More scum.

I know guys, and they talk crap about women. They is wired this way.

True story.
In a galaxy far, far, away, I was once married to a different woman.
Is was a HS sweetheart thing.
Married before we finished growing up, first.
We parted, friends however, even to this day.

She worked her way up early in the medical sales field.
It was heavily stacked with men.
It was on the road and meetings, etc.
These guys would talk trash right in front of her, as if she didn't exist.

At one board meeting, when the tales were getting a little too much for her, she asked, would you guys except other men treating you daughters the way think its funny to treat women?

They shut up......  Grin

Men DON'T think, that is our problem, when it comes to this issue.
I don't know how this wiring works with the gender different folk, but men and women definitely view sex from polar opposites.

We use tolerance as a buzz word, but mostly to shame, or call out others, rarely extended it to our own actions and thoughts.  

The left over plays this, again, hypocrisy will be the only resulting from this teachable moment, but I won't hold my breath, as folks are such sheep and have a deep seated need to be affirmed in their beliefs.
totally missing the fact by dissing another will never address your own deficit where this need resides.

I stated why I find him lacking, and it ain't cause he likes nekked women that he can use, like all of us.  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 10/08/16 at 10:06:02

You are in conflict with your original statement... ..and I'm a hypocrite...
Good one... Grin

PS.. I still don't think JOG has heard the latest...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 10/08/16 at 10:44:58

Serowbot wrote on 10/08/16 at 10:06:02:
You are in conflict with your original statement... ..and I'm a hypocrite...
Good one... Grin

PS.. I still don't think JOG has heard the latest...

I don't believe so.
I stand by what I said, it is a mealy mouthed remark by a man who has serious issues.
In the political spectrum, or lets call it a void, it will be played by his opposition for THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN.....

IGNORING THE ACTIONS OF CLINTON'S ACTION'S ON WOMEN, and HILLARY ATTACKING THE CHARACTER of these women who brought forth stories of sexual misconduct, that is ROOTED in the same BELIEF that TRUMP ESPOUSED, 10 years ago....

Not yelling, just trying to highlight my points, as I've been charged of typing from outer space  Grin

And again, my reason to NOT vote for the man goes beneath the surface of how this man reacts to the charges.

If he humbles himself tonight, and is sincere, and admits his wrongs, which WILLIE COULD NOT DO (did that bother you too Bot?) until dragged out, and the left tries to keep this an issue.....
Like I said previously, its all about pandering and posturing and trying to capitalize on this without even caring about the real issue, as our problems get ignored, over sex.

It was wrong when the right did it to Clinton, and it will be wrong if the left does it to Trump, PERIOD!

However, if Trump tries to blow it off, its fair game....

Hang on to your partisan mindset Bot, it seems to be working to solve our nations ills, not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 10:10:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Filthy mealy mouthed man....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.