Health Warning (Read 24 times)
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Health Warning
09/27/16 at 18:01:50

While I was at my favorite small independent motorcycle shop attending the daily meeting of the "Over the hill Motorcycle Gang and political whizzing and moaning society" a fellow member came in on his T100. He started jabbering about trading his Ducati for a new Harley.... We managed to get him netted and restrained before too much damage ensued. We were going to throw him in the Rio Grande, which forms the rear boundary of the shop's property, to sober him up, but there isn't enough water in the river this time of year to float a rubber ducky.      Poor soul.... It seems that he watched the debate and is suffering brain damage from all the B.S. and the noxious and highly toxic fumes emitted during the debate and the "talking heads' " analysis of exactly what was said, by who,  and what they actually meant .

Hopefully, with proper medication and therapy, Bob can be released from his padded room,    eventually.....  Sad        
Don't be like poor Bob.   AVOID fertilizer burn. Don't watch political television programs.....      

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Health Warning
Reply #1 - 09/27/16 at 18:10:40

Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged