Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Release the video....
09/23/16 at 03:39:57

They have a video of the NC shooting.
It has the truth.
It might not be conclusive, but that does not change the facts.

What does change is the fact by keeping it from being released, you give the appearance that you are covering your own AZZ, and that is the root of this distrust.

SHOW THE VIDEO NOW, WE ALL MATTER!!!!

PS: The family has already asked for it to be released.
PLEASE don't continue to use the excuse that it shows a man in his last moment, etc, and we need to respect that.....
We show death, and carnage, everyday with the NEWS!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Release the video....
Reply #1 - 09/23/16 at 04:26:37

I'm in Charlotte this week and what was reported down here is the family saw video late yesterday afternoon and said it was "inconclusive " which means he wasn't sitting in his car reading a book. The police chief said he didn't want a video of a man being shot released because it devalues human life even further. I don't know about that but if they had a video showing him rushing the cop pointing a gun, it wouldn't matter. Truth and facts left the building with "hands up, don't shoot".

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 09/23/16 at 04:55:08

Web, let's look at Tulsa, they did the right thing. Look how that went down.
Yes, inconclusive I read by the family too, yet they asked for its release.
By doing such, it would release this stigma of trying to cover it up.

Look at Clinton and her emails, etc.
She went from nothing there, to I didn't do it, etc, dragging it out.
She had the ability to aliviate all her baggage if she would have released her self imposed shady dealings and made those who clamored on her quilt look like fools if the erased stuff was all personal wedding plans, etc.

She is still battling trust issues.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 09/23/16 at 08:01:24

It appears we have organized agitators again....

"This is not Charlotte that's out here.  These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside.  They were coming in on buses from out of state.  If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night.  I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs.  They're not coming from Charlotte."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-sa...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/23/16 at 14:05:48

Well, this is a great trend.
NOW maybe we can get to see the security camera footage from every camera aimed at the Pentagon that a team went and confiscated immediately after the, uhh, crash.

Yeah, someone had a list of locations where cameras were pointed at the Pentagon. Why?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 02:19:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Release the video....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.