Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trumping on the Constitution... (Read 132 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Trumping on the Constitution...
09/22/16 at 15:08:56

Fartman just proposed a nationwide "Stop and frisk" policy...

Sounds fun, huh?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Trumping on the Constitution...
Reply #1 - 09/22/16 at 15:39:32

That's skrude up. Someone NEEDS to sit him down for a reading of the constitution.
Amazing how acute the powers of perception are when the subject is other than the warmongering,treasonous witch.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/22/16 at 19:27:19

That your bipedal pustule can't even Say
The People have a Right to keep and bear arms
doesn't bother you makes me see you as something less than an American.
She has experience as a public servant, office holder in America.
She SHOULD know better.

Trump? Well, he understands the 2nd amendment.

Someone NEEDS to explain the others to him.
I can have hope for him.
That pregnant dog has exposed what evil she is. She is irredeemable, unless Vod intervenes. It's looking like he is. She's gonna fall over before she can finish screwing America.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/22/16 at 21:59:54

Here's a bowl of Skittles,... mixed among them are 3 poison Skittles...
Here's another bowl,... we don't know what's in there,.. ,but it ain't right...
...could be a joke,.. could be a full bowl of poison...
... but, it sure ain't right...

I know your mind is as made up as mine...
...but, that second bowl smells stranger every day...
The one thing I'm absolutely sure of, is Trump will say, or do, anything,.. to come out on top... and the only measure of right or wrong, is how it affects Trump...
He is the capitalist, me generation, personified...
Every moral question, is paraphrased... "How does this affect, Trump?"...
BLM,..is NLM,... except for TLM...
No Lives Matter,.. but Trump...
Sociopathic  narcissism... personified...

If you vote for Trump... you are literally voting for Trump, exclusively....
That should be his new motto...
"A vote for Trump, is a vote for Trump"... Grin

I know you think Hillary uses the system to benefit her... and, in many ways, I can agree...
Trump will use any system, to benefit him...
His life history, is a quest for loopholes, scams, and lies, that benefit him, at the expense of anyone...
He's a scary prick,.. admired for his scary prickness... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 09/23/16 at 02:52:21

Perhaps that's all true about Trump but with a major correction. I believe he will judge himself on the success of the nation. Hilary will judge success based on herself. Trump is patriotic, I don't believe Hilary is.
It comes down to this, wouldn't you rather have George Patton leading your army?  Yes, he's a narcissistic egotistical bastard but he's gonna win the war. And that's what you want.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 09/23/16 at 03:34:11

Why did the Clinton's go to Trump's wedding, etc.....

Two peas in a pod.

You vote for Hillary, who has been proven to lie to save HER ARSE, only, many times, and has some very close compadres who came up breathless when the heat got too close.

You Bot, are voting for the same politics that got us to Trump, and you don't care, you are a sheep, admit it.
Its more about a D than anything else with your herd.

Only best chance is to show up in force with votes for neither of the two whack jobs.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/23/16 at 10:04:20

Johnson is Not a libertarian. He not only would not get rid of the existing trade deals that have gutted America, but supports the tpp, which removes our sovereignty.
Remember the Tparty? Sarah Palin jumped in front of the parade. It was coopted, the IRS used its power to crush it, both parties teamed up against it..  
If Trump wasn't such a threat to the power structure, go back, read what I posted about the Historical figures, THAT power structure, both sides would not be so hateful against him.
Yes, he has some really bad ideas. Hopefully he will surround himself with better people. People who Are American patriots and will school him on what America is supposed to be.
So far his second amendment stance and his determination to unshackle American industry are enough for me. Hell, the simple fact that he's not a lifelong politician is enough for me.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 09/23/16 at 10:35:51

Jog, I think you are mistaken if you think Trump will change his stripes.
The only thing thus far that I agree with him was recently, he said it's not about his canindancy that was propelling him, but more about a movement....
And yes, it is the outsider, or about as far away as you can get from what Hillary represents.

Our only chance is that if elected, he surround himself with smart folks, cuz I think the guy lacks leadership diplomacy.
Look at Obama, a big failure in bringing people together....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 09/23/16 at 13:29:28

He succeeded in doing what he intended.

Fundamental Change

We are less free, more divided, greater ddbt, hated worldwide.
But Don't Read what the Historical figures said.
Don't do it.
And Henry Ford? Why, he was an idiot. He had no right saying what he said about the federal reserve.
So, while all but one or two of you go on and on about how changing this and that would be good, and some of it would,
Until we can get globalist criminals out of our policy making, we will continue to get legislation like the trade deals, patriot act, and war after war,

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 09/23/16 at 19:04:18

WebsterMark wrote on 09/23/16 at 02:52:21:
Perhaps that's all true about Trump but with a major correction. I believe he will judge himself on the success of the nation. Hilary will judge success based on herself. Trump is patriotic, I don't believe Hilary is.
It comes down to this, wouldn't you rather have George Patton leading your army?  Yes, he's a narcissistic egotistical bastard but he's gonna win the war. And that's what you want.

no he won't He's a winner, in his mind, if he loses, it's other people's fault or he's such a winner that losing was the really smart thing to do somehow in his mind (how he looks at his bankruptcies)

Leading an army?  maybe.  Leading a Nation, IDK. I mean, Kim Jong-un is also a narcissistic egotistical bastard too, I wouldn't trust him with a stick to build a fire, let alone control of a nation.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 09/23/16 at 19:05:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/23/16 at 10:04:20:
Johnson is Not a libertarian. He not only would not get rid of the existing trade deals that have gutted America, but supports the tpp, which removes our sovereignty.
Remember the Tparty? Sarah Palin jumped in front of the parade. It was coopted, the IRS used its power to crush it, both parties teamed up against it..  
If Trump wasn't such a threat to the power structure, go back, read what I posted about the Historical figures, THAT power structure, both sides would not be so hateful against him.
Yes, he has some really bad ideas. Hopefully he will surround himself with better people. People who Are American patriots and will school him on what America is supposed to be.
So far his second amendment stance and his determination to unshackle American industry are enough for me. Hell, the simple fact that he's not a lifelong politician is enough for me.

Johnson is still a Libertarian, you are not, never have been, you couldn't find one with a divining rod.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 09/23/16 at 19:09:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/23/16 at 13:29:28:

He succeeded in doing what he intended.

Fundamental Change

We are less free, more divided, greater ddbt, hated worldwide.
But Don't Read what the Historical figures said.
Don't do it.
And Henry Ford? Why, he was an idiot. He had no right saying what he said about the federal reserve.
So, while all but one or two of you go on and on about how changing this and that would be good, and some of it would,
Until we can get globalist criminals out of our policy making, we will continue to get legislation like the trade deals, patriot act, and war after war,

you can't bring people together when one of them is kicking and screaming not to even listen to the other, the republicans vowed from DAY ONE, not to work with Obama, and here you are blaming Obama for the Republican's own idiocy.

oh, and we are NOT more hated worldwide than we were under Bush, Obama and Clinton did help with that.

the fundamental change came when Republican's refused to do anything to make government work. their chant was "shut it down!"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/23/16 at 19:32:21

Shut it down is what you do when someone is sinking your ship.
What was Obama Doing that was gonna help the American people?
He has wrecked the coal industry.
We're in war in so many places I can't keep up.
The bubs created the divisiveness in society?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 09/23/16 at 19:44:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/23/16 at 19:32:21:
Shut it down is what you do when someone is sinking your ship.
What was Obama Doing that was gonna help the American people?
He has wrecked the coal industry.
We're in war in so many places I can't keep up.
The bubs created the divisiveness in society?

believe it or not, Obamacare HAS helped some of the weakest and poorest American people, sure it's hurt some of the middle class and upper class, but they'll deal, like they always have. Student loan reform has been a help to many,

it takes 2 to have a divide, Obama can't divide all by himself.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 09/23/16 at 20:01:38

Nobody I knew WANTED it to fail. It was obvious that it would.
I remember Pre Hmos, I've watched the downtown. Whoopee, help twenty, screw millions./

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/11/24 at 22:24:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumping on the Constitution...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.