How ugly will it get? (Read 49 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
How ugly will it get?
09/21/16 at 05:11:25

with the latest episodes of a Blackman being killed by police, and the resulting demonstrations of angst, will this be how the deplorables exhibit all that pent up frustration too, if Hillary wins?

Serious, are we going to allow this unfettered because of PC'ness?
Or, as an unruly child in our family, do we impose enough punishment to curtail this behavior and teach the child the proper way to address grievances?

Will these new extensions of tolerance based on PC, victim hood, and expression of aggression,  the new norm for democracy?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: How ugly will it get?
Reply #1 - 09/21/16 at 05:44:51

Great,.....where am I going this afternoon? Charlotte
Last time Baltimore burned, I was there. And I live 15 minutes from the infamous Ferguson. WTF!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/21/16 at 07:00:54

more whites killed by police

Several hits there.
I don't suppose anyone remembers that I said the media ignored the Immediately Available exculpatory evidence to show that Michael Brown was in fact doing things that Will get anyone shot.
I don't understand why the black community go wild when a black cop shoots a black man.
I also don't understand why the black community is so calm about burying so many of their own, being killed by, their own.
The media is exacerbating the problem, reporting the
Facts in a one sided way. Don't give me that
It's just how they sell .. Really? If YOU had fifteen stations saying the same thing, and one dishing out a story that explained it from both sides, would you keep watching the same crap? We are being manipulated by the media.
Well, I'm not,  
Why is it such a big news, such a reason to riot, when a cop shoots someone? Where is the uproar over the black on black violence? They just Report that a certain number of killings took place, no big deal. Unless that was Your brother or son..  These are Real people, real lives, but they don't matter, because a cop didn't shoot them.
Now, before someone starts pretending I'm suggesting that the cops are not wrong sometimes, or that some of them shouldn't be cops, at all, I'm not. I know some are bullies and some want to shoot someone and some are racist.
How do we fix that? I dunno, the point I'm trying to make is, the news is not telling the whole story and they sensationalize and focus on the most socially divisive issue they can.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 09/21/16 at 07:38:14

The one in Tulsa was clear and simple misapplication of deadly force but because the officer was a women, she may get away with it.  A man would of threw his a$$ up against the back of the SUV and be done with it.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 09/21/16 at 08:03:13

The media is already setting up the chaos if Trump wins....

Remember, these crackers have rebellion in their genes from their ancestors.....
You don't believe me, ask Britian what these honkies can do once their feathers get ruffled  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 09/21/16 at 08:17:52

If it's the deplorables against the democrats...
remind me... who has the guns?

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/22/16 at 01:59:52

The answer is it got pretty ugly down here in Charlotte, but only in that one area. The rest of Charlotte was quiet. My Uber driver, an older retired black woman was embarrassed.....she hates these thugs. Had dinner with my boss in a nice place and I didn't heat anyone discussing what was going on downtown.That speaks volumes.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 09/22/16 at 07:05:32

Don't forget. I SAID that a bunch of the Ferguson protesters were hired thugs. Soros has a hand in these things. BLM is getting money.
Incrementalism
Destabilization

Look at what has been done elsewhere.
Globalism can't BE GLOBAL without America.
I told you folks they NEED a societal problem
Something to blame the economic crash on.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 22:22:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How ugly will it get?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.