YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Just plain tired...
09/20/16 at 22:32:56

Anybody else?...

The polls, the lies, the scandals, the hate, the ping pong... the futility,...

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue....

Wish it was November already, and nobody voted.... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Just plain tired...
Reply #1 - 09/21/16 at 03:39:07

It truly is mind boggling that this, these two people, in reality, will be the highest office holder, of democracy in this world.

Are we really that bankrupt of a representative who we can all wish to emulate and respect?

Why are candidates from an established party not allowed to join in the debates where we herald and base our freedom on speech?

I believe the free press, the media, carries a lot of the blame.
Please don't get me wrong, I think a lot of selfishness by all of us have made it fertile ground for them to execute their deceit.....

Maybe we need tougher libel laws, not gun laws?

Truth will set us free, and I believe it is not subjective, either.
When we craft policies to widen the truth, we dilute it....
Intention well meaning, absolutely, but that outcome, not what we were hoping for, as those with devious desires, always ruin it for the well intended   Angry      

I do believe, we will grow beyond this episode in our quest for democracy.....
Often we must face the devil, to see our savior, as we are stiff-neck beings, seems to be the only way I learn   Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/21/16 at 07:34:59

How does one
Widen
the truth?
If one statement is true, and another is true also, truth isn't diluted, it's magnified.
If a falsehood is added, well, that's a different story.
So, what are you trying to say about truth?

Why are candidates from an established party not allowed to join in the debates where we herald and base our freedom on speech

The debates are for the People to hear what the candidates have to say. The People,however, don't make the Rules.
It's not a very good system, but it's the one our rulers have designed, which makes it easier for them to avoid any real outside threat.
Why do you think Ron Paul, a true libertarian, was registered as a bub? And Trump, a former supporter of Hillary? Wouldn't he be an independent? You gotta play the game. And that's a lousy deal.
I wish Johnson and Jill could be in it. I would really like seeing him exposed for what he is. He's not a Libertarian.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 09/21/16 at 08:12:09

The answer to your first question is under the umbrella of tolerance....
PC speak, inclusiveness, empathy, etc.....
We have lowered the bar, to allow more in, instead of rising us up, above the addiction of affirmation.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/21/16 at 12:15:13

How is that in any way related to Truth?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 09/21/16 at 14:18:55

It has been said:

'I think a lot of selfishness by all of us have made it fertile ground for them to execute their deceit.....'
'The (Government)   doesn’t work for us. You may think it should, and you would be right about that, but it doesn't. End of story. Sh*t flows downhill. Till the turds at the top are gone nothing is going to change. And the turds aren’t leaving without a fight.'    

Think of it as cleaning your Garage.
Just clear out a couple of  Big Things, and Leave ALL, the Little Corners un touched, and call it good?  
Or do you start on one corner, and clean up, re organize, (Big and Small things), and continue, (well not counting Amber Fluid Breaks), until it is all done?

Everyone, in the USA, Lives in a;  Town/City, or the Country.
Which means, your first governing body,
(The People YOU, Hire and Fire through Election,  and YOU, Pay THEIR  Wage, they do NOT Pay Yours),  
Are City Council  or Township, ‘officials’.

Now, let’s say, a town, has It is reported, they are going to spend $1,000,000.00 on a road, which will benefit everybody, so Everybody Pays.  You find out what the details/requirements are, then you, call up, and check out ‘road’ construction firms, and get back costs of   +/-,  $800,000.00.   THEN  You go to a,  PUBLIC,  Meeting and ask  WHY, is theirs a  +/- $200,000.00  Difference ?
And you Get   NO  ANSWER.   (Well except, double talk, and, 'we know better', and,  'we are only doing our job').  

Guess what, that, ‘Council’,   KNOWS, YOU, will soon, go back to your  Pizza & TV, and give it up.
Then,  they, (The people  YOU  PAY), stick the  ‘Kick Backs’, in their Pocket.
And How do they know,  YOU  will give up?
  Because you HAVE.  
And, they have, ‘Learned’, they can do, ANYTHING, they want, because, YOU, don’t Care !

Let’s say, YOU, Persisted, and got more and more, to Speak Up.
Soon, that  City/Township, would be replaced, or, take notice.

Now on to the County, Same thing.
Your Successful, The  State ‘elected’ people, will most  CERTAINLY, take notice.
And then they will say, (to themselves),
‘gee, we better be more careful, people are noticing, and doing something’.

Now to the Fed level. They will be on their toes, because they have  LEARNED,
the PEOPLE, that  HIRE  them, are keep their feet to the fire.

This will take  MANY Years.
Good news, probably NOT as many years, as the Decline, took.

NOW, ask yourself.
HOW  Many,  Public,  ‘elected officials’, meeting have you gone to, in the last,
Month,   6 Months,   Year???

But, you are Tired.  You have to work Hard,
you want to spend time with your wife and kids.
You want to watch TV, and eat Pizza.
You don’t have Time for that crap, of going to ‘meetings’.
That’s what YOU Pay them for.

They have, ‘Learned’, they can do ANYTHING, they want.
   Because  YOU,   LET THEM.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/21/16 at 14:46:42

Has anyone else noticed that when there is a particularly horrible piece of legislation that They want to enslave us with, there is lots of news coverage, all about how torn the legislators are, but, eventually, they
Come together and Bilaterally, pass it?

How much of the
Classified
Information is classified Not to protect America, but to protect the criminals who are running amok?

The layers of corruption will take a long time to eliminate.
Those who are involved will be targets.
Gee, there sure were a lot of plane crashes back in the 70's and early 80's.
Remember that Idiot Billy Carter?
I saw him answer a question a reporter asked him. He was doing a great job until he saw the camera. He immediately went into the
I am a bumbling idiot
routine and walked away.
I expected That to be on the news to show everyone what a liar he was, but I watched and hunted for it, and it was not mentioned. That was in 73. Why was it important to have the People believe Jimmys brother was an idiot?

How many times would YOU need to be able to destroy the world in order to feel like you could relax, knowing that the concept of
Mutually Assured Destruction
would deter a strike?
And yet, they sold Fear to, well, the dumbmasses, and either Actually continued to develop and build nukular bomz, or, BUDGETED for them and pocketed the money.
The media told us that the Russians had more, so we Needed more.

Really? I was just 18 and I saw that lie.

Remember, I've posted a link to a report showing the historic figures who have pointed out that there is a powerful group behind the scenes, doing the real policy making.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/23/16 at 06:10:39

raydawg wrote on 09/21/16 at 03:39:07:
It truly is mind boggling that this, these two people, in reality, will be the highest office holder, of democracy in this world.

Are we really that bankrupt of a representative who we can all wish to emulate and respect?

What's the criteria for running for President of the United States?

--Steve

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 09/23/16 at 07:49:04

Quote:
What's the criteria for running for President of the United States?

According to Article l Section 1 of the Constitution ya gotta be at least 35 years old, a natural born US citizen, and have resided in the US for at least 14 years. That's it.

Can't do anything  about the two jokers runnin' this time based on the job description unfortunately. Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 08:25:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just plain tired...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.