Copying the cat..... (Read 47 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Copying the cat.....
09/20/16 at 04:52:32

Gee...... I think I am seeing the Don's effect on Bo and Hilda.....

Such claims of talking trash based on nothing but innuendo, supposition, and negativity....

Isn't this behavior deplorable?

Love Bo scolding the Blackfolk about his legacy being on the line.....
I think he has the same illness Trump has, mercy  Grin

It's odd how crazy Don is setting the agenda, even influencing the debates before they happen!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Copying the cat.....
Reply #1 - 09/20/16 at 06:00:48

Bos legacy?
Divisiveness, and the condition of the black community is worse than before. I've seen videos of blacks in their sixties, never voted Anything But democrat... And they are DONE. And I suspect, and hope , that they are talking about Why , to friends, family and strangers at the grocery store.
It's not just bitter clingers who see what open borders costs.
Anyone who doesn't understand just needs to take the door off of their house and put a sign up

Free food, housing and medical care, move on in.

Why the open borders people are unable to see that is beyond me.

But that's not enough, ohh no, they are determined to import people who have exactly Zero appreciation for America. In SPITE of what we have all seen done in Europe.

WHY?
Won't someone explain Why?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 09/20/16 at 06:04:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/20/16 at 06:00:48:
WHY?

BOT or LOST, PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/20/16 at 14:21:17

pg wrote on 09/20/16 at 06:04:17:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/20/16 at 06:00:48:
WHY?

BOT or LOST, PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND?

Best regards,

Matthew 5:10-11 –“Blessed are those who are persecuted.”

Matthew 25:31-46 – “…I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

Luke 3:11 – “Whoever has two coats must share with anyone who has none…”

Luke 4:16-21 – “…Bring good news to the poor…release to the captives…sight to the blind...let the oppressed go free.”

Romans 12:13 – “Mark of the true Christian: “…Extend hospitality to strangers…”

II Corinthians 8:13-15 – “It is a question of a fair balance between your present abundance and their need…”

Ephesians 2:11-22 – “So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God.”

Hebrews 13:1-2 – “…show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels…”

James 2:5 – “Has not God chosen the poor in the world…”

and to be clear, I'm not an "open boarders" person, I just don't see a problem with the laws and system we have now, could those current laws be enforced better, YES, but we don't need no stinking wall.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 09/20/16 at 15:39:25

There are some pretty unpleasant verses as well...   Lips Sealed

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 09/20/16 at 17:22:10 by pg »  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/20/16 at 15:41:57

Border Patrol ordered to release illegals 'still soaking wet' from Rio ...
Washington Times › news › apr › border...
Apr 10, 2016 - “The U.S. Border Patrol has not issued any stand-down order to agents,” the agency said in a ...
Obama Tells Border Agents To Stand Down | Daily Wire
www.dailywire.com › news › obama-tells...
Feb 5, 2016 - On Thursday, the president of the National Border Patrol Council, Brandon Judd, informed the immigration subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee that U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents have been told to release illegal immigrants and eschew ordering them to appear at ...
Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com › article
Feb 4, 2016 - "We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council. ... Border Patrol agents are issuing Notices to Appear, consistent with law, regulation, and the department's enforcement priorities."
Border Patrol Agents Ordered to Stand Down in Enforcing ...
www.thenewamerican.com › usnews › item
Feb 5, 2016 - The president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), testifying before the House Judiciary ...
Border Agents Ordered To Stand Down: 'Might As Well Abolish ...
Fox News › nation › 2016/02/06 › borde...
Feb 6, 2016 - Border Agents Ordered To Stand Down: 'Might As Well Abolish Immigration Laws' ... laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council.
Border Patrol Agents Are Being Ordered To Stand Down By ...
www.westernjournalism.com › border-pa...
Feb 4, 2016 - Video Transcript: Trey Gowdy and the House Judiciary Committee held a hearing

WE are importing Muslims who Aren't Christians, the overwhelming majority are Not the persecuted, but the persecutors. They are not innocent strangers. Please NOTE THE RUIN , RAPE AND MURDER THEY HAVE INFLICTED ON EUROPE.
Nowhere in the bible is STUPIDITY held high. Wisdom, not foolishness, is what Christians are to work toward.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/20/16 at 18:29:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/20/16 at 15:41:57:
Border Patrol ordered to release illegals 'still soaking wet' from Rio ...
Washington Times › news › apr › border...
Apr 10, 2016 - “The U.S. Border Patrol has not issued any stand-down order to agents,” the agency said in a ...
Obama Tells Border Agents To Stand Down | Daily Wire
www.dailywire.com › news › obama-tells...
Feb 5, 2016 - On Thursday, the president of the National Border Patrol Council, Brandon Judd, informed the immigration subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee that U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents have been told to release illegal immigrants and eschew ordering them to appear at ...
Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com › article
Feb 4, 2016 - "We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council. ... Border Patrol agents are issuing Notices to Appear, consistent with law, regulation, and the department's enforcement priorities."
Border Patrol Agents Ordered to Stand Down in Enforcing ...
www.thenewamerican.com › usnews › item
Feb 5, 2016 - The president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), testifying before the House Judiciary ...
Border Agents Ordered To Stand Down: 'Might As Well Abolish ...
Fox News › nation › 2016/02/06 › borde...
Feb 6, 2016 - Border Agents Ordered To Stand Down: 'Might As Well Abolish Immigration Laws' ... laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council.
Border Patrol Agents Are Being Ordered To Stand Down By ...
www.westernjournalism.com › border-pa...
Feb 4, 2016 - Video Transcript: Trey Gowdy and the House Judiciary Committee held a hearing

WE are importing Muslims who Aren't Christians, the overwhelming majority are Not the persecuted, but the persecutors. They are not innocent strangers. Please NOTE THE RUIN , RAPE AND MURDER THEY HAVE INFLICTED ON EUROPE.
Nowhere in the bible is STUPIDITY held high. Wisdom, not foolishness, is what Christians are to work toward.

the Wall is and extremist point of view, whether you like it or not. and again, because this doesn't seem to be getting through your thick head, MOST MUSLIMS AREN'T TERRORISTS.

you can be wise without being cruel, I could understand and agree with looking at how we "vet" current immigrants, but I'm not really all familiar with the process as it is now, I have a feeling that it's pretty good as it is, since  the last couple of home grown terrorists became that way while they were HERE, not in their past, it wasn't their immigration that was the problelm

oh, I didn't see the word "innocent" in any of the bible passages I posted....  but I guess you know better huh?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 09/20/16 at 18:57:43

LostArtist wrote on 09/20/16 at 18:29:59:
the Wall is and extremist point of view, whether you like it or not. and again, because this doesn't seem to be getting through your thick head, MOST MUSLIMS AREN'T TERRORISTS.

It's a wall, it is not supposed to give someone a warm and fuzzy feeling.  Not all muslims are terrorists; however, I think it is safe to say 1 in 5 are sympathetic to radical beliefs.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 09/20/16 at 19:00:44

Sweden:  Rape Capital of the West

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

77.6% of rapes comitted by 2% of the population

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-...

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 09/21/16 at 08:03:02 by verslagen1 »  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/20/16 at 19:38:42

The destruction in Europe IS DESTRUCTION.
The raped and murdered ARE raped and murdered.
Go spend time looking for the damage.
Note that Merkel is now hated.
That the Majority aren't crazy is fine.
You keep the crazies out, and then what?
Are you aware of the second generation crazies?
Don't we have enough trouble without intentionally importing more?
I'm just Sure you have a spare bedroom..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 08:23:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Copying the cat.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.