Send Topic Print
No middle ground..... (Read 74 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: No middle ground.....
Reply #15 - 09/18/16 at 09:33:12

Fourteen million people had left the US labor force since Barack Obama became US president in January 2009 and the US national debt had almost doubled to close to $20 trillion during the same time, Trump pointed out.

"NAFTA [the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement] has killed us, our stupid politicians have killed us and we are going to turn it around… I'm running to reverse these policies," Trump said. Trump repeated his promise that if elected, on his first day in office he would order a review of all federal regulations issued over the previous eight years and all needless job killing regulations would be abolished. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s husband, former US president Bill Clinton, signed the North American Free-Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in 1993. Opponents say that NAFTA, which came into force in 1994, has cost the United States millions of jobs and has decimated the US economic infrastructure.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/us/20160915/1045319842/trump-clintons-free-trade-jobs.ht
ml

No Republican has, to my knowledge, ever said anything even remotely close to that.
Ron Paul was the only one who I think would have suggested anything along those lines.
Trump is a republican like I'm a democrat.
Look at how many establishments bubs are supporting Hillary.
If Trump was a bub, they would be supporting him.
But, that distinction seems difficult for some to grasp.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #16 - 09/18/16 at 13:07:08

we are living in a world economy

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 09/18/16 at 15:44:25

And that explains what? That the trade deals were smart?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/16/24 at 11:50:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › No middle ground.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.