Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why don't Hillary supporters post this? (Read 47 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Why don't Hillary supporters post this?
09/16/16 at 16:26:21

Is it hateful to point out that the Queen might be ill?

http://russia-insider.com/en/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons/ri16427

If she's so smart, why doesn't she LEARN?
How many times would YOU have to suffer collapse, getting seriously injured, before You started drinking water?

The Wrap
Bill Clinton Says Hillary ‘Frequently’ Suffers Severe Dehydration, Then Corrects Himself
The former president adds fuel to Republican opponents in interview with CBS’ Charlie Rose
Brian Flood | September 13, 2016 @ 10:52 AM

View More: Politics News|Live News|More News Videos
Former President Bill Clinton told “CBS This Morning” anchor Charlie Rose that his wife, Hillary Clinton, gets dehydrated “frequently” before immediately correcting himself in an interview that aired on a variety of CBS platforms beginning Monday.
###########################################
“She’s been — well, it isn’t a mystery to me and all of her doctors. ‘Cause frequently — not frequently. Rarely, but on more than one occasion over the last many, many years, the same sorta thing’s happened to her, when she just got severely dehydrated,” the former president said.

######################

So, IF that's true, doesn't THAT demonstrate she is not teachable?

Expecting answers, especially from her supporters.
#######################

TMZ reported that CBS edited that portion of the interview out of the version shown on “CBS Evening News” on Monday night but left the snafu on the version that aired Tuesday morning on “CBS This
CBS News issued the following statement to TheWrap about the apparent edit: “The clip in question from former President Clinton’s interview with Charlie Rose ran in its entirety on “CBS This Morning, CBSNews.com and on CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 digital streaming news service. One clip that ran on “CBS Evening News” was edited purely for time while on deadline for the live broadcast.”

After raising suspicions by leaving a 9/11 memorial service in New York City early on Sunday after becoming “overheated,” Hillary Clinton announced that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

Many critics have raised concerns about Clinton’s health, some accusing her of hiding a serious illness and pointing to her frequent cough as evidence that she may be unfit to serve a full term as commander in chief.

Also Read: Hillary Clinton's Odds of Dropping Out Rise to 5/1, UK Bookmaker Says
The fact that Bill Clinton admitted that his wife had experienced severe dehydration “on more than one occasion” will likely add fuel to the issue as the election approaches.

“They think everything’s a campaign issue,” Bill Clinton told Rose later in the interview.

Well, Bill, if she's TOO STUPID TO LEARN, then Yeah, it's a frikken ISSUE,

“It’s almost certain she’s in better health than her opponent.”

Well, Bill, let's put them on stage, standing up at the podium, under the lights, answering questions and just SEE, okay?
And Trump is helped up Which stairs?
Surrounded by, held up and Dragged into the van by SS how many times?

Gee,I Wonder WHY Bill's gaffe is located between All these goofy things?  You don't suppose it's intended to cast aspersions on the Fact that he's actually goofy enough to say things like that, do you?
But,I expect you lefties to deflect.. go ahead, run sideways, avoid the point.
http://www.thewrap.com/bill-clinton-hillary-frequently-severe-dehydration-cor...

AAAAND, in the
G o d, what liars and what IDIOTS believe it column,,

I have worked out in the sun in the oilfield, in a warehouse,no heat, no A/C, the only jobs I had that Weren't exposed to the elements were sacking groceries, and carrying out was, Outside, and fixing copiers and cash registers, I only saw ONE guy crash from dehydration/heatstroke,, ever...
She doesn't work outside and IF SHE EVER lost consciousness ONCE due to dehydration,don't you think her doctor would tell her don't let it happen again? How many times would YOU need to pass out and get hurt before YOU started drinking water?
She's NEVER suffered dehydration that caused a loss of consciousness. Long before she would fall out, her kidneys would HURT like Hillary.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Why don't Hillary supporters post this?
Reply #1 - 09/16/16 at 17:08:44

Because it's stoopid...
...and that video is a ridiculous joke... not Parkinson's...

Do you have to follow every available finger?... Undecided

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/16/16 at 17:17:24

My kindle won't play the video.
The other points are hard to ignore.
Care to address the point of
She's collapsed several times from dehydration?
Really? FRIKKEN HOW?
And IF it's true, she's a muthafuggen idiot.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/16/16 at 22:03:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/16/16 at 17:17:24:
And IF it's true, she's a muthafuggen idiot.

...and if it's false?... Huh

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 09/16/16 at 22:30:36

JOG,... if you watched any real news....  that video is a joke...
It's shot at an odd angle. and slow-mow'd, and replayed, backwards...
She was reacting to an embarrassing "gotttcha' moment when a supporter put a SmartPhone right in her face...
She tried to be funny... over-reacting to the intrusion...

Okay,... she's not a comedian... but, it ain't Parkinson's...
It was a joke...
Google for the full vid in context...

A picture, used to tell a thousand words...
...now it can tell a million... but they aren't necessarily true...

I was a film, video, and audio manipulator for two decades...
Best I can say,... is doubt your ears and eyes...
It's way too easy today... Cool

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/16/16 at 22:49:34

Is it that bobblehead act, when she is drinking a slurpee?

Either way,
Add up how long she's had problems. She's not okay and it's not Just pneumonia.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 09/17/16 at 08:24:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/16/16 at 22:49:34:
Is it that bobblehead act, when she is drinking a slurpee?

Either way,
Add up how long she's had problems. She's not okay and it's not Just pneumonia.

Jog, you saw how Kitty Couric doctored those tape interviews with the gun folks, yes?
She asked the question about how they keep guns out of crazy peoples hands ( not liberals but certifiable pudding eaters )
And they then edited the responses, opting instead to show these folks with blank stares, like, uh....we don't know, golly gee.
Yes, it made her seem so wise, them stupid, and folks like Bot eat it up.....

That is what the left does better than the right, except we could bring up Iraq again, NO  Grin

I think everybody gets what you think about Hillary, just as much as those who have this deep seated feeling about Trump, the fact is, you guys will never even consider your own POV in the same vetting as the others.

Someone brought up the fact the candidates, and us, only talk smack about the other, and solutions never seem to get the same energy or exposure.....

Why don't we see here if we can try to find solutions without putting down the others idea(s)?

Maybe us single celled cyclist can start a trend, remember, the giant redwood was just a small seed once....

I'm game, this arguing is even getting to me, I am thinking about abandoning this board until, or maybe forever, it seems like such a buzz kill.  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/17/16 at 11:07:59

I have watched the Clinton family since they first hit the scene.
The information available to soak up was good and bad. The evidence, IMO, is, they are bad news.
I STARTED OUT as a democrat. I'm not gonna revisit the decision to walk away. I'm not gonna revisit the reasons for my opinions of bubs and dems. They aren't enemies, they never repeal the other sides bad bills.
Both sides can surely see what the trade deals have done to America. Neither does anything about it.
But who among you can see the evidence of the Deep State?
The historical figures who said it, yet none Rethink anything.

I'll continue to point out Hillary for the evil she is.
When trump is wrong, I'll point it out.
He has already screwed up, if the report is right.
Appointing Monsanto clowns ,, give me a break..

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 09/17/16 at 12:02:24

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/16 at 11:07:59:
I have watched the Clinton family since they first hit the scene.
The information available to soak up was good and bad. The evidence, IMO, is, they are bad news.
I STARTED OUT as a democrat. I'm not gonna revisit the decision to walk away. I'm not gonna revisit the reasons for my opinions of bubs and dems. They aren't enemies, they never repeal the other sides bad bills.
Both sides can surely see what the trade deals have done to America. Neither does anything about it.
But who among you can see the evidence of the Deep State?
The historical figures who said it, yet none Rethink anything.

I'll continue to point out Hillary for the evil she is.
When trump is wrong, I'll point it out.
He has already screwed up, if the report is right.
Appointing Monsanto clowns ,, give me a break..

Jog, I hope you know I respect you and appreciate your postings/input.
I don't always agree, and like us all, I believe, give our POV more credit, than what its real worth/value is, in an open market  Grin

Trump is a really bad version of Don Rickles  Grin

EXCEPT, people who go to see his act, go knowingly its an act.

Trump will not ever be able to govern this nation, much less, interact, and extend diplomacy with other world leaders, while employing such a skit.
You default to his businessman experience, as being able to carry him...
I say you are making a serious miscalculation as such.
Business is black and white, cut and dry, profit or loss.
He shuts in down and declares bankruptcy with the former.
No such option exists as president, none.

Obama tried a different tack, and I don't fault him, other than sticking with it when it was obvious no dividends were to be realized, but it was an idea, more than name calling and discounting other peoples POV outright.
Yes, he has succumbed to it lately, as a lame duck and beholden to his party, he has compromised I believe what it was that made him different. I think things would have been different if he had learned to yield a little sooner....

Anyway....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/17/16 at 12:27:54

I think you're underestimating his abilities to work with people.
There seems to be a mutual respect with Putin.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/16/24 at 16:27:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why don't Hillary supporters post this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.