Anti vote..... (Read 67 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Anti vote.....
09/14/16 at 05:14:39

What I am mostly hearing is this, I know my candidate is flawed. In a "normal" year, I would not hesitate to vote for another, if my party offered another choice.
I get party, platform, propaganda.
I believe this mentality, a two party only viability is orchrastrated by the two parties.
Some of the behind the scene emails revealed, the apparent secrecy, the deal making, etc, lends much testimony that they care about themselves, more than any extenuating problems they know the commoners are experiencing.
It really is an aristocracy!

Back to my main point, why not use your vote against the two party system?
We have a choice here.
Is it a great choice, no.
But it is better than surrendering your vote to a failed system, is it not?
If not now, when?
You want Trump because of Hillary?
You want Hillary, because of Trump?
Think about that.

Neither will bring this nation back together.
Neither have shown honesty, and integrity, in their campaigning.
If other nation see the deceit these two use to empower themselves, lies justified, why would they believe either of these two would be honest in any negotiations?
The US would be limited to sanctions are war, to enact its own interest, instead of reasoning and diplomacy.....

Think all, both Libs and Cons, we don't have to keep choking down this crap, arguing amongst ourselves....
Let's fix the problem, then let's build a real consensus....
It's up to us!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Anti vote.....
Reply #1 - 09/14/16 at 07:33:16

Quote:
Think all, both Libs and Cons, we don't have to keep choking down this crap, arguing amongst ourselves....
It's up to us!

Nice sentiment raydawg but it's not going to happen. Too late for that. Might just as well vote for whomever you hate the least and move on.

There will be blood running in the streets before anything changes.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 09/14/16 at 07:41:47

oldNslow wrote on 09/14/16 at 07:33:16:
There will be blood running in the streets before anything changes.

In the event Trump does get in, can you imagine the riots & civil disobedience?  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/14/16 at 08:33:02

raydawg wrote on 09/14/16 at 05:14:39:
What I am mostly hearing is this, I know my candidate is flawed. In a "normal" year, I would not hesitate to vote for another, if my party offered another choice.
I get party, platform, propaganda.
I believe this mentality, a two party only viability is orchrastrated by the two parties.
Some of the behind the scene emails revealed, the apparent secrecy, the deal making, etc, lends much testimony that they care about themselves, more than any extenuating problems they know the commoners are experiencing.

Back to my main point, why not use your vote against the two party system?
We have a choice here.
Is it a great choice, no.
But it is better than surrendering your vote to a failed system, is it not?
If not now, when?
You want Trump because of Hillary?
You want Hillary, because of Trump?
Think about that.

Neither will bring this nation back together.
Neither have shown honesty, and integrity, in their campaigning.
If other nation see the deceit these two use to empower themselves, lies justified, why would they believe either of these two would be honest in any negotiations?
The US would be limited to sanctions are war, to enact its own interest, instead of reasoning and diplomacy.....

It's up to us!

Thank You for pointing out what is so obvious that most people Never actually bring it to complete THOUGHT, it's something everyone knows inherently.
Remember what they did to Ron Paul.
They did everything they could to keep him out of the debates.
When that failed,the questions and limited time were designed to make him look like he was a joke.
I voted for him, anyway.

Why don't We take the two party, actually one party, system apart?
That's a great idea. A Principled stand, vote for
Other Than either party.

Who believes Ron Paul really WAS a republican?
He was registered as one, wasn't he?
He's a Libertarian, a constitutional libertarian.
But he HAD to register as republican, or be excluded from the debates.

Trump, former Hillary supporter, is REGISTERED as a bub..

What makes it true? Is he a bub?

Consider Hillary's new supporters.
Koch brothers, the neocons, plenty of deplorables.
The status quo types support HER.
Anyone who wants more war, more BAD trade deals, more immigration, immigrants, many of whom are hostile to America and many are SICK.

So, now is nit the time for proving a point.
It's TIME to be absolutely sure we Don't get Hillary.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #4 - 09/14/16 at 08:40:07

a third party vote is a vote for hillary

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 09/14/16 at 08:42:26

You need a plumber,... but you've had bad experience with plumbers in the past...
So,.. this time, you're gonna' hire a baker.

Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/14/16 at 08:46:21

Trump is a third party candidate.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/14/16 at 08:46:26

Are you suggesting that only lifelong politicians can solve the problem?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 09/14/16 at 08:50:19

No,.. but you need someone with the tools and experience to do the job...

... and temperament...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #9 - 09/14/16 at 10:19:10

and won't die in office.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 09/14/16 at 10:37:05

Serowbot wrote on 09/14/16 at 08:42:26:
You need a plumber,... but you've had bad experience with plumbers in the past...
So,.. this time, you're gonna' hire a baker.

Huh

I've no doubt you would call back the same plumber because you can't admit it was a mistake the first time.....  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #11 - 09/14/16 at 14:56:13

Serowbot wrote on 09/14/16 at 08:50:19:
No,.. but you need someone with the tools and experience to do the job...

... and temperament...

This is why you are voting for Hillary ?????  Blahhahaaaaaa Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/14/16 at 16:05:59

Trump, negotiator, builder, a man who has experienced and overcome bankruptcies, and gotten steeenkeeng RICH. HE has employed thousands. Making payroll, hired people who ran things for him. Now, the detractors will make claims that HE hired illegals. But, how can THAT be? Don't you remember how much he HATES everyone who ISN'T obviously a white boy?
You contradict Yourself, perpetually. Nobody who a radical leftist is even human. They're deplorable. How Very Tawlurunt.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #13 - 09/14/16 at 16:58:30

A reply/comment ( I read ):

It's not impossible to predict the election, but as Dershowitz, there points out there are many events that could make dramatic shifts in how people vote. We have two of the worst and the two most unpopular candidates ever, and that makes it difficult to predict turnout.

One factor that Dershowitz did not focus on is Clinton's health. Clinton has been wearing blue tinted glasses, which help to prevent seizures in people with epilepsy and people with Parkinson's disease. Clinton could also be wearing blue tinted glasses as a fashion statement.

I thought that Clinton might have Parkinson's disease, but a friend who is an expert on episodic LOC disagreed. This is what she said:

I disagree.

We can see beyond a doubt that she has partial complex seizures and know for a fact that she suffered head trauma and a cerebral vein thrombosis.
We also know for a fact that seizures can occur after head trauma and the 6 month period for rest after the trauma indicates that she had a serious brain injury and not simply a concussion as had been reported.
Hillary has episodic LOC and absolutely nothing consistent with Parkinson's Disease - no mask facies, no shuffling gait, no pill rolling tremor, etc.
Parkinson's Disease does not cause intermittent LOC.

Postulating Parkinson's is a violation of Occam's Razor, which is a basic tenet of medical diagnostics. Stated plainly, never diagnose 2 conditions when 1 will explain everything.

She had head trauma complicated by venous thrombosis which increased intravascular pressure in the brain and also caused direct injury to the brain surface. Over the next 12 months she developed seizures ranging from petit mal, partial complex to complex. Complex seizures or generalized grand mal can occur in 3 forms, tonic, tonic clonic, or atonic in which there is no generalized muscle movement but instead flaccid muscles. They simply loose consciousness for 3 minutes with no clear way of differentiating it from cardiac syncope. It will be followed by the classic post ictal confusion which could last for hours, then they look fine. And BTW I seriously doubt this pneumonia thing. But if she did have pneumonia, that too is consistent with seizures and aspiration if such occurred during a meal or a drink.

In addition do not forget that she is on coumadin and could also have cerebral angioid angiopathy, a condition in which the small vessels of the brain (usually of someone over 60) rupture causing multiple micro bleeds into the cerebral cortex. The blood functions as an irritant and sets up the electrical impulses that trigger seizures. It is an unappreciated disease that could very well explain what is going on even if the head trauma did not produce a post traumatic seizure disorder.

The story/article:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/09/13/why-impossible-predict-this-ele...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 09/14/16 at 17:06:24

Yes, she had Head Trauma.
She went DOWN, unconscious and unable to get arms up and protect her HEAD.
The head Trauma is a Result of a neurological problem.
Unless Occams razor rusted up.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 06:16:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anti vote.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.