Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Trump, going liberal!!! (Read 109 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Trump, going liberal!!!
Reply #15 - 09/14/16 at 18:30:07

verslagen1 wrote on 09/14/16 at 15:11:06:
If I remember correctly, it's the republicans who have been fighting the excesses in the budget for the past 8 years.

They put the excess in the budget in the 8 years before that 8 years

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 09/14/16 at 18:37:52

pg wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:27:26:
LostArtist wrote on 06/20/70 at 07:10:22:
more REPUBLICAN debt spending

What are you talking about?  One post you assert call a spade a spade, and now you blame the Pubs for debt spending.  Barry just doubled the national debt during his tenure, that's 10 trillion $$   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

oh, YOU DON'T KNOW???  

it's the CONGRESS that PASSES the budget, the CONGRESS has been REPUBLICAN for the last 6 years

When Bush went to into 2 WARS, that was all off the books DEFICIT SPENDING

When Bush cut Taxes, he didn't replace that lost income with anything And THEN he went into 2 WARS

Republicans are against cutting ANY military spending regardless of how redundant and/or just UNWANTED it is, how many surplus A1-Abrams tanks do we have now???  

Republicans are against any raising revenue (tax increases) to help balance a budget

Republicans haven't actually done 1 thing to control spending, they pass all the laws and programs that INCREASE spending then complain when the check comes due, then they shut down the government, not when they PASS the laws increasing spending, but when the BILL comes due, no wonder Trump is a Republican

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 09/14/16 at 18:38:47

And which ones slowed the spending?

Riiight,, neither.

Give TRUMP a chance.
How bad could he screw up?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 09/14/16 at 18:44:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:38:47:

Riiight,, neither.

actually, Obama has slowed the spending, still spending way too much, but it was on the right direction.

Do you actually think Trump, the lover of Gold he is, is going to balance the budget?? really???

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 09/14/16 at 18:46:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:38:47:

Riiight,, neither.

Give TRUMP a chance.
How bad could he screw up?

well, once he takes away your 1st amendment rights to complain about it, no one will know

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 09/14/16 at 18:47:26

I've no idea , but I Have stated concerns.
Given Hillary's past, I KNOW she is crazy. So,
Again
I vote Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 09/14/16 at 18:47:27

LostArtist wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:44:41:
actually, Obama has slowed the spending, still spending way too much, but it was on the right direction.

What 10 trillion wasn't enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 09/14/16 at 18:59:48

pg wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:47:27:
LostArtist wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:44:41:

What 10 trillion wasn't enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

Best regards,

Obama's NOT running again, incase you are confused..

So do you think Clinton or Trump will spend less? I mean, Trump is going to put his name on everything IN GOLD and pay himself royalties off his copyright ...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 09/14/16 at 19:11:03

What trump has done with his own money somehow t r anslates to what he does as President?
That's unsubstantiated, and just hateful.where is your tolerance,?
You don't KNOW if it's true. You're just spouting crap, still.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #24 - 09/14/16 at 19:40:59

LostArtist wrote on 09/14/16 at 18:59:48:

Obama's NOT running again, incase you are confused..

You are the one who touted Barry's fiscal policies.  

And someone with the name "Lost" infers that I may be confused.   Grin

Regarding who will be fiscally responsible, she has demonstrated behavior on a multitude of occasions of which I describe as unethical, immoral, and unconscionable.  It is an absolute certainty that a person such as this will fail miserably.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 09/15/16 at 03:54:24

So it was Newt how got us a balanced budget then under Clinton.....

Gotcha!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 09/15/16 at 07:30:14

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/8-crazy-facts-about-the-national-debt/artic...
Quote:
If Donald Trump is elected president and Congress went along with all his proposals, federal debt held by the public would rise from 74 percent of GDP today to 129 percent of GDP in 10 years. Hillary Clinton, for comparison, would increase publicly held debt to 86 percent of GDP.

The nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget made debt projections using campaign proposals from many of the presidential primary contenders. If Bernie Sanders were elected president, his campaign proposals would double federal debt held by the public to 156 percent of GDP.

As far as the national debt is concerned, the most expensive part of Trump's campaign proposals are his income tax cuts. Trump's proposals would increase the debt by $12.1 trillion, with about $9.3 trillion of that increase coming from tax cuts. The costliest parts of Clinton's proposals are her debt-free college proposal and her expanded paid family leave proposal, which would each cost $350 billion over a decade.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 09/15/16 at 08:46:20

nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget made debt projections using campaign proposals from many of the presidential primary contenders. If Bernie Sanders were elected president, his campaign proposals would double federal debt held by the public to 156 percent of GDP.

As far as the national debt is concerned, the most expensive part of Trump's campaign proposals are his income tax cuts. Trump's proposals would increase the debt by $12.1 trillion, with about $9.3 trillion of that increase coming from tax cuts. The

I'm not going to say Trump would not hurt us there. He well may. Here's where I a m..

nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget made debt projections using campaign proposals from many of the presidential primary contenders. If Bernie Sanders were elected president, his campaign proposals would double federal debt held by the public to 156 percent of GDP.

As far as the national debt is concerned, the most expensive part of Trump's campaign proposals are his income tax cuts. Trump's proposals would increase the debt by $12.1 trillion, with about $9.3 trillion of that increase coming from tax cuts. The

Now, WHO are these non partisan geniuses? The establishment republicans and globalists support Hillary. Everyone is trying to make trump look like a bad idea.
Cutting income taxes.. big deal, let you spend YOUR money.
Gee, I wonder what That would do for the economy,,,

Not taking money from people can increase tax revenue.
It can decrease it.

It's not necessarily a simple equation.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #28 - 09/15/16 at 09:02:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/15/16 at 08:46:20:

Now, WHO are these non partisan geniuses? The establishment republicans and globalists support Hillary. Everyone is trying to make trump look like a bad idea.
Cutting income taxes.. big deal, let you spend YOUR money.
Gee, I wonder what That would do for the economy,,,

Not taking money from people can increase tax revenue.
It can decrease it.

It's not necessarily a simple equation.

As we've all seen, the pres submits a budget, the congress revises/approves it before all else.
Having a pres that's working in the same direction as congress and willing to negotiate is surplus (i.e., clinton)
or deficit (i.e., obama).

Where trump/clinton will be is anybodies guess.
But in any case, I think we should get ready for the 1st all female white house staff.   Shocked

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 09/15/16 at 10:04:27

Should we just rename the Whitehouse?
Bernies place,,, ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 12:32:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump, going liberal!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.