Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I'm not a doctor.....but. (Read 91 times)
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: I'm not a doctor.....but.
Reply #15 - 09/12/16 at 08:50:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/11/16 at 21:42:23:
Serowbot wrote on 09/11/16 at 16:51:06:
Yeah,.. overplay it like that...

Probably wouldn't be the bank robbers response to the DA .

Try to understand the frustration of being right and ignored, poopoed, called a conspiracy theorist, not here,but that's what the left call people like me. It's old. Admit she's sick.
Admit that her condition is Rightfully  public knowledge.
McCain didn't Look nearly as Sick as she clearly is. His records were important to people.

Don't you Want her record made public?

you r nuts
she has pneumonia

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 09/12/16 at 09:18:34

How is that possible? Everyone who questions her health is nuts. I said she was sick a long time ago. She looks the same to me.
She's been needing help up and down for a long time.
But NOW she's got pneumonia.
That explains the coughing fits and hundreds of days between press conferences and the statements she has made regarding her stamina.

I just Love the way you get defensive. Nothing to say, just call me nuts.. UhHuhh,, I see the obvious,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 09/12/16 at 09:27:34

Watch that video again closely. She standing straight as a board and the people around her look as if they expect her to collapse at any moment when she does. How that can be an  pneumonia  is beyond me....

Maybe she's just overmedicated. Maybe she has pneumonia or a simple lung infection and they drugged her up so she could get out there and compete....

Again, Hillary is such a liar you can't believe anything that you are told so how could we possibly know what's really wrong?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 09/12/16 at 10:18:12

https://mobile.twitter.com/NolteNC/status/775090624479563776

Couldn't get it to work as a picture..

The old woman next door doesn't need this kinda help. I think she's 74, lives alone, mows about two acres. I went and finished cutting a tree for her. She was over half way through with a bow saw. About five inch diameter apple tree. She's had heart attacks, got diabetes, torn rotator cuff, but she's tough and determined. She doesn't collapse.
Hillary Didn't Stumble, she didn't lean forward, like when you stumble. Her knees buckled and she was going down.
A stumble causes a lean ,, she dropped.
Why did she need help up the stairs?
A stool on stage?
Get a grip. The woman is and has been in poor health for a long time.

Confused?
Nap times?

Top aide Huma Abedin warned colleagues Hillary was 'often ...
Daily Mail › uk › news › article-3320900
Newly released email shows top aide Huma Abedin warned colleagues Hillary was 'often confused' and needed ...
Clinton 'often confused' says staffer in email | TheHill
The Hill › policy › national-security › 26...
Nov 16, 2015 - “Huma Abedin's description of Hillary Clinton as 'easily confused' [sic] tells you all you need to know ...
Top stories
Sick Hillary Fainted on Camera, is Saved by Her Handler #ClintonCollapse
Mike Cernovich Presents Danger & Play - 1 day ago
Judicial Watch: Email Reveals Top Aide Huma Abedin Warning ...
Judicial Watch › press-releases › judicial-...
Nov 16, 2015 - ... Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin revealing Clinton “ often confused." ... “These emails also show that Hillary Clinton's and Huma Abedin's decision to use the ...
Emails Show Huma Used To Put Hillary Down For Nap Time | The ...
The Daily Caller › 2016/08/23 › emails-s...
Aug 23, 2016 - An email in WikiLeaks' Hillary Clinton archive shows Huma Abedin served as the Director of Nap Time while working at the State ... (RELATED: Abedin — Hillary Was Often Confused) ...
Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton's Secret Weapon or Her Next Big ...
Vanity Fair › news › 2016/01 › huma-ab...
Faced with an unending scandal about her use of a private e-mail server when she was ... “I'm not sure Hillary could walk out the door without Huma,” Clinton adviser Mandy ... She's often confused.
Email: Top Clinton Aide Warned That Hillary Was 'Often Confused ...
Fox News › insider › 2015/11/17 › email...
Nov 17, 2015 - “Huma Abedin's description of Hillary Clinton as 'easily confused' tells you all you need to know why it ...
Huma: Hillary 'Often Confused' | The Weekly Standard
The Weekly Standard › article
Nov 16, 2015 - In new State Department emails obtained by Judicial Watch, Hillary Clinton's close personal aide, ...
Hillary is 'often confused,' says trusted aide Huma in fresh emails ...
New York Post › 2015/11/16 › hillary-is-...
Nov 16, 2015 - “Huma Abedin's description of Hillary Clinton as 'easily confused' tells you all you need to know why it ...
Huma Abedin: 'It Does Take a Village to Support Hillary Clinton ...
Breitbart › hillary-clinton › 2016/04/17
Apr 17, 2016 - She's often confused. ... “These emails also show that Hillary Clinton's and Huma Abedin's decision to ...
Related searches

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 09/12/16 at 10:42:35

Just read were Hillary has had 3 blood clots already removed from her brain thus far. In an interview she said the second one was the most scary thing she had ever had in her life.....

Jog, Howard Kurtz wrote the story, google that before you jump me....
Ok, I am starting to see a pattern with you  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 09/12/16 at 10:52:35

Hellfire! She CAN'T have stumbled. She isn't under her own power at any time here.  She's got a woman's arm under her left arm. Watch her Head. Remember that Bobblehad thing a week or so ago?  The
Handoff was where they almost dropped her.
Come on, people. Use the eyes.

Ohh, and what fell out by her right ankle?

Hmm,that catheter story Might be right..

I don't know what is happening to her,but if that's pneumonia making her that unstable,she needs to be in hospital. She's a very sick woman. And some people are being lied to. Well, we are All being lied to,but some of us aren't buying it.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-mystery-shiny-object-falls-hillarys-pant-l...

Watch her head. Do I  hear her giggling?
Watch the woman on her left hoist her up as they start to move.
Weekend at Bernies, Part two?
If that was Trump it'd be a Big Deal.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 09/12/16 at 13:10:57

[quote author=392620273A3D0C3C0C34262A61530 link=1473623103/0#14 date=1473694891]That's the point, Bot. How much information contradictory to the beliefs people have is required before they start asking themselves just what, exactly, are their beliefs supported By? How many historical figures need to talk about there being a Deep State, people Other than the faces We see, who are Really the policy makers, being a real thing before the masses start seeing the indications that that Is a very serious possibility?
When does observed reality start to conflict with what people are told strongly enough to cause them to start to question the beliefs that they have held and are comfortable with?
Observed Reality
Needs help up stairs.
That was, I think, at least a week ago.
The emails about medicine for Alzheimer's.
The lack of press conferences.
The Known history of the concussion with blood clots.

How many clues are required before everyone, even the strongest supporters, start wondering if that woman is strong enough to Be the president?

If someone WANTS to look older quickly, that is the job to have. Even with the posh lifestyle, comfortable accommodations, and LOTS of golf, Bammy is looking more than eight years older. I know, teenagers,, and the Wookie, hafta be tough on anyone.

I know nobody Thinks they are wrong.
When people disagree, someone Is wrong.
Maybe both, but certainly someone.
Regarding her health, NOW it's pneumonia.
Well, how long has she had it?
Cuz she's looking pretty much the same now as weeks ago.
And how is it she's got pneumonia, yet, according to the left, she's healthy?
She's had a seizure, on tape.
O r, that head bobbing thing was just her way of demonstrating
Good Presidential Behavior..

And such a fine wardrobe.

THUMPER,
This is what it looks like when I answer someone.
Bot made a point. It's true. Well, mostly, anyway. I wonder sometimes if people actually believe the crap they are saying.
The point is, I addressed his position and pointed out Why someone could reasonably be frustrated. I believe that I have offered sufficient evidence to show that my positions are supported, not by the same media that they used to lie to us about the reasons why we Must go to war, but by historical figures , and people who have good reputations,in the real world, not a reputation created by a D.C.Spin Doctor.

It's a bit more challenging than just typing

You're nuts.

So, to engage me you'll need to express cogent ideas.

co·gent
ˈkōjənt/Submit
adjective
(of an argument or case) clear, logical, and convincing.
synonyms:      convincing, compelling, strong, forceful, powerful, potent, weighty, impactful, effective;

Harness the rancor, apply all that energy to coralling just the right words to carefully and concisely create an elegant example of presenting powerful and precisely crafted instruments of, targeted, opinion obviating and replacing the unfounded opinions through applying that same talent for crafting concept creating sentences that paint unambiguous pictures to replace the formerly foundational misunderstandings.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/18/24 at 06:17:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm not a doctor.....but.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.