Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I'm not a doctor.....but. (Read 91 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I'm not a doctor.....but.
09/11/16 at 12:45:02

Looking at that video of Hillary, I dunno if I buy the explanation....
She looks like she suffered a brain function failure in the nervous system, a convulsion like symptom.
I know heat related stuff, and I have never seen it effect a person suddenly like that to the point of standing/walking, collapsing.

Yes, its reported she felt ill prior, but I question that too, as why would her support staff not assist her out of plain old safety concerns?
Why chance a fall, etc, where more damage could result?

Hope it is what they say, I don't like her, but I don't wish her ill.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I'm not a doctor.....but.
Reply #1 - 09/11/16 at 13:18:52

And where would I find it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 09/11/16 at 14:02:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/11/16 at 13:18:52:
And where would I find it?

Youtube has it, just type Hillary faints at 911 should get it for you.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 09/11/16 at 14:28:48

raydawg wrote on 09/11/16 at 12:45:02:

Hell no I don't buy it, they put her in that car just like "weekend at bernies."

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/11/16 at 16:00:43

Hillary faints at 911
Coughing fits related to allergies to reality. Someone, obviously a terrorist, has said things contradictory to the lies she lives by, and, hearing these things is obviously causing her stress. I don't understand HOW someone who has lived their life DOING what they Say isn't what they actually Do,and suddenly they develop a conscience. Why does the internal conflict bother her NOW? She has defended a guilty rapist, laughed at the murder of Gadaffi, and happily destroyed the women who Bill raped. What a piece of work sh,  it is.
I just hope the election is such a landslide victory for TRUMP that they can't hide it and hand it to Hillary.

In the years to come hopefully that name will cease to be something children are named.

Rosemarys baby was named Hillary.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 09/11/16 at 16:24:29

Ya think she's hiding sumtin.....????

From CNN, no less, they too are finding her less than, uh honest, maybe.
And too, Obama's man raises questions, and makes an excellent point in the article.

But Bot still thinks she is GREAT!

Hillary Clinton's stumble highlights campaign transparency problems

by Dylan Byers   @CNNMoney

Hillary Clinton's wobbly, stumbling exit from Sunday's September 11 commemoration set off a flurry of questions and concerns about the Democratic presidential nominee's health.
For the reporters who cover her, there was also frustration.
With less than sixty days until the election, neither Clinton nor Donald Trump has allowed for what's known as a "protective pool," a rotating group of reporters that travel with a candidate in order to provide a minute-to-minute account of their activities.
Without a protective pool, Clinton was able to leave the memorial site without reporters, travel to her daughter Chelsea Clinton's apartment without reporters, and leave New York City for her home in Chappaqua, New York, without reporters. That left Clinton's press pool scrambling to follow her around Manhattan and up to Chappaqua, always a step behind.
"Sunday's events at the Sept. 11 memorial show the importance of having a group of reporters on standby, and close at hand, to cover the potential next president of the United States," Anne Gearan, the Washington Post political reporter and current chair of the Clinton press pool, told CNNMoney.
"It also shows what happens when the Clinton campaign fails to treat those reporters as a true protective pool, which would travel in the same Secret Service protected-motorcade to every place the candidate goes," Gearan said. "The pool was left behind when she abruptly left the memorial, and was not kept apprised of what was happening in real time."
Gearan said the pool did not believe that Trump's lack of a protective pool "should have bearing on Clinton."
Still, the lack of a protective pool for either candidate highlights the degree to which both Clinton and Trump have been able to keep reporters at bay and exercise greater control over media access than previous nominees. Indeed, Trump did not even announce in advance that he would attend the memorial.
It is rare for presidential candidates to get to September of an election year without a protective pool. In 2008, then-Sen. Barack Obama agreed to a protective pool in June, just weeks after he had secured the Democratic nomination. His opponent, Sen. John McCain, waited until the end of July.
In 2012, Mitt Romney waited until August, earning criticism from political reporters and the Obama campaign.
George W. Bush did wait until September of 2000 to take on a protective pool, however.
"I'm surprised it's mid-September, just a little more than 8 weeks before Election Day, and neither candidate has a protective pool," Robert Gibbs, the former White House press secretary for President Obama, wrote on Twitter.
"Protective pool isn't always easy for either candidate or press but there comes a point for each nominee when it must be part of daily life," he wrote.
Clinton campaign spokespeople did not immediately respond to a request for comment regarding the absence of a protective pool.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 09/11/16 at 16:30:08

raydawg wrote on 09/11/16 at 12:45:02:
She looks like she suffered a brain function failure in the nervous system, a convulsion like symptom.
I know heat related stuff, and I have never seen it effect a person suddenly like that to the point of standing/walking, collapsing.

Yes, its reported she felt ill prior, but I question that too,

I think she did feel ill, prior... (she left the ceremony early)
She was definitely wobbly, standing there waiting for the car, and collapsed entering the van.

Trump would be smart to play this cool... (but, he's never done that before)...
It could have consequences to the election,.. but, if the Donald blows it,... by overplaying, all the talk will be about his A-hole response...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/11/16 at 16:42:05

Yeah, ALL the Talk will be about HIM. The media won't be digging into what is Wrong with HER if they can find Anything Else to focus on. Cuz she's LOVED by the leftist loonies who were salivating over McCain's medical records. That was reasonable to want them. It's DISGUSTING watching the lefties scream about what a
Conspiracy Theory it is to question that OBVIOUSLY sikk bitches health.

IF your horse is Not sick, why aren't you beating people like me in the face with proof?
Giddyapp ..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 09/11/16 at 16:51:06

Yeah,.. overplay it like that...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 09/11/16 at 17:04:35

Serowbot wrote on 09/11/16 at 16:51:06:

I agree Bot, and I get the reasons why it is even a concern, but this is why we have a VP.
Nobody knows exactly what tomorrow brings, and we could all die before the election.
It would be nice to talk ideas, problems, solutions, but we have long ago left that avenue behind, sad.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 09/11/16 at 17:32:57

The dems were unhappy about McCain and his health.
Raise the question about her, you're a nut.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/11/16 at 19:30:54

She looks messed up. Point is, typically Hilary, you can't believe anything she says so the reasons behind what was really happening with her are still not known.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/11/16 at 21:42:23

Serowbot wrote on 09/11/16 at 16:51:06:

Probably wouldn't be the bank robbers response to the DA .

Try to understand the frustration of being right and ignored, poopoed, called a conspiracy theorist, not here,but that's what the left call people like me. It's old. Admit she's sick.
Admit that her condition is Rightfully  public knowledge.
McCain didn't Look nearly as Sick as she clearly is. His records were important to people.

Don't you Want her record made public?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 09/12/16 at 07:07:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/11/16 at 21:42:23:

Try to understand the frustration of being right and ignored,

Nobody here thinks they are wrong...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 09/12/16 at 08:41:31

That's the point, Bot. How much information contradictory to the beliefs people have is required before they start asking themselves just what, exactly, are their beliefs supported By? How many historical figures need to talk about there being a Deep State, people Other than the faces We see, who are Really the policy makers, being a real thing before the masses start seeing the indications that that Is a very serious possibility?
When does observed reality start to conflict with what people are told strongly enough to cause them to start to question the beliefs that they have held and are comfortable with?
Observed Reality
Needs help up stairs.
That was, I think, at least a week ago.
The emails about medicine for Alzheimer's.
The lack of press conferences.
The Known history of the concussion with blood clots.

How many clues are required before everyone, even the strongest supporters, start wondering if that woman is strong enough to Be the president?

If someone WANTS to look older quickly, that is the job to have. Even with the posh lifestyle, comfortable accommodations, and LOTS of golf, Bammy is looking more than eight years older. I know, teenagers,, and the Wookie, hafta be tough on anyone.

I know nobody Thinks they are wrong.
When people disagree, someone Is wrong.
Maybe both, but certainly someone.
Regarding her health, NOW it's pneumonia.
Well, how long has she had it?
Cuz she's looking pretty much the same now as weeks ago.
And how is it she's got pneumonia, yet, according to the left, she's healthy?
She's had a seizure, on tape.
O r, that head bobbing thing was just her way of demonstrating
Good Presidential Behavior..

And such a fine wardrobe.

Trustworthy? Comey didn't recommend action.
Not his Job to recommend either way.
He is the equivalent of the detective on the police force.
She, Lynch, was to go over the evidence gathered and determine whether or not to indict. She's the equivalent of the DA.
Take a moment to consider her title.
The Attorney General.
FBI, Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION, not prosecution or leniency.
Comey STATED that nobody should look at that case and expect, in the same circum, to not be prosecuted.

Intent? Might mitigate sentencing,but regardless of intent, she screwed up anyone else gets jail.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/18/24 at 06:16:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm not a doctor.....but.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.