Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Both Shoes (Read 25 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Both Shoes
09/10/16 at 14:05:02

She puts her foot in her mouth only to have enough room for the other shoe to fit the following day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiT-mUMXcMc

She even tops herself  - "I regret saying half."  Evidently she meant the whole lot.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Both Shoes
Reply #1 - 09/10/16 at 14:29:08

Those are some pretty disparaging comments from someone who represents the "tolerant" left.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
bobert_FSO

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wichita KS
Reply #2 - 09/10/16 at 14:44:49

You would think that as much as political candidates are in the public eye, they would know what kind of comments will not go over well and will need to be retracted or back-pedalled the day after.

Surely they have been trained by handlers what they should and should not say. What is it? Do they get caught up in the moment and just blurt stuff out?

Maybe it's just my personality, but I don't make categorical statements about stuff where I don't know all the facts. I don't make promises about stuff that is not in my control.

I can't count the number of times I've told people, "I can't promise that", or "I can't promise work done in that timeline."

I think I am a classic non-commital person. That's probably why I haven't run for president.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/10/16 at 15:30:08

Big difference between classic non-commital person
And someone who will promise what they might not be able to deliver.

People always wanted to know how long to fix the copier or cash register..

It's fixed when it is fixed. Can't Know how long it will take to get it to stop wadding the paper up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 09/10/16 at 16:03:53

bobert_FSO wrote on 09/10/16 at 14:44:49:
You would think that as much as political candidates are in the public eye, they would know what kind of comments will not go over well and will need to be retracted or back-pedalled the day after.

Surely they have been trained by handlers what they should and should not say. What is it? Do they get caught up in the moment and just blurt stuff out?

Maybe it's just my personality, but I don't make categorical statements about stuff where I don't know all the facts. I don't make promises about stuff that is not in my control.

I can't count the number of times I've told people, "I can't promise that", or "I can't promise work done in that timeline."

I think I am a classic non-commital person. That's probably why I haven't run for president.

Spin doctors.....
Press secretary, spokesman.  
Another name for them are chefs.

Making lies palatable to those who want to believe, anyway.

We are seeing in Trump, the results of this behavior, yet, Hillary's followers like Bot, accept in her, what they find abhorrent, in Trump...

We are no closer at coming together, in a civilized manner, of real tolerance, and acceptance.
It's widening I believe.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/18/24 at 16:35:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Both Shoes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.