F her...... (Read 177 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: F her......
Reply #15 - 09/12/16 at 13:34:59

LostArtist wrote on 09/12/16 at 12:18:04:
what exactly is the argument?  should she have said 1/3? or 1/4? or something more vague like "some significant percentage"  

and since you Ray, AREN'T a Trump supporter, why are you all pissy about this comment?

Do you deny the existence of racist, sexist, homophobic people?  do some of those kinds of people support Trump? probably, and some probably support Clinton.

So all you are arguing over is a percentage.

Carry on...  

LA, his post explained what he is going on about.
Are you SURE you're not a democrat?
You don't see what is obvious and seem all butthurt over Ray pointing out how hypocritical Hillary is. Where's the Love? Why can she, Head of Tolerance International, be so blatantly IN Tawlurunt?

Please lefties, tell me how such utterance welcomes dialogue and tolerance.

And, LA, You said

and since you Ray, AREN'T a Trump supporter, why are you all pissy about this comment?

You can point out how He shouldn't care, wrongly,but you don't see how your criticism of Ray fits you exactly and correctly.
Congratulations, LA, because you just exactly engaged in
Intellectual Dishonesty.
Pretending that responding to a wrong requires being a part of those so wronged.
And I thought that
Independents and Libertarians were acutely aware of right and wrong. The left, OTOH, can't seem to define wrong, unless it's an action taken by a Constitutional Libertarian or Conservative.

So, again, LA, are you SURE you're not a democrat?

I don't hafta BE a member Of a group to not appreciate them being trashed.
I also don't hafta be in the group being trashed to point out what trash the trasher is. What a bigot She is. She thinks she is better than Trump supporters? She thinks HER supporters are better? Naah, idiots and a55holes in both camps, just like everyday life.

The difference is, the left CLAIM tolerance.
And they are
Tolerant of Nothing
Offended by Everything
What a joke.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 09/12/16 at 15:26:31

LostArtist wrote on 09/12/16 at 12:18:04:
what exactly is the argument?  should she have said 1/3? or 1/4? or something more vague like "some significant percentage"  

Do you deny the existence of racist, sexist, homophobic people?  do some of those kinds of people support Trump? probably, and some probably support Clinton.

So all you are arguing over is a percentage.

Carry on...  

Bill Clinton is the BIGGEST sexist I know that only uses women to get off, and his wife pretends she supports women....
Just the tip of the iceberg on these Clinton folks....

Vanna, I'd like to buy that guy a clue. Heck, turn over all the letters, he still would need more clues!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 09/12/16 at 17:39:26

JOG,

blah blah blah blah blah  ....  

so you support DEPLORABLES then.  good to know which half of the Trump supporters you are in.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 09/12/16 at 18:09:35

When someone crushes you with logic you, rather than learn, show your true colors.
Democrat.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #19 - 09/12/16 at 18:16:25

Insulting and demeaning your opponents' supporters is not a very good way to get them to discuses differences and negotiate some common ground toward solving the issues...      

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 09/12/16 at 18:26:26

OHH! Lookie There! Now we know where HE stands,,

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 09/12/16 at 19:31:32

old.indian wrote on 09/12/16 at 18:16:25:
Insulting and demeaning your opponents' supporters is not a very good way to get them to discuses differences and negotiate some common ground toward solving the issues...      

let's be fair, no one is interested in solving the issues. When's the last time you heard and actual issue come into debate in this election??

she's sick, she's evil, he's dumb, he's a liar...   and so forth

Heck, JOG can't even SAY HILLARY CLINTON'S NAME. look at all the vulgar, disgusting things he's called her. and he Dare claim the high ground??  heck, Deplorable is a compliment coming from JOG

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 09/12/16 at 19:40:19

Why do you care? You're not a democrat, right?
Just a hypocrite.
And yeah, shes a bipedal syphilitic pustule.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 09/12/16 at 19:58:08

here's what KILLS ME

Trump, can be as politically incorrect and WRONG as it gets, again, and again, and again, over and over and over, and JOG and his other supporters worship him for it, the love how crude he speaks and how brazen he is.

Clinton, does it once, and they freak out, they can't take their own medicine, and here's the kicker: SHE'S RIGHT!  

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/basket-of-deplorables/499...

http://qz.com/779709/hillary-clintons-deplorables-are-real-almost-half-trumps...

AND  like I said, even Clinton supporters aren't innocent:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/12/kornacki_racial_attitudes_o...

about 25-33% of Clinton supporters are racist
40-50% of Trump supporters are racist

Sorry I don't have the Shaddow STATs on that, I'm sure they'd make it worse though

So the double standard is Clinton Can't be politically incorrect or craz in any way, but Trump can't be craz and rude enough.

but I'm sure you'll dismiss this since it's not from your God Alex Jone's mouth

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 09/12/16 at 19:59:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/12/16 at 19:40:19:
Why do you care? You're not a democrat, right?
Just a hypocrite.
And yeah, shes a bipedal syphilitic pustule.

no, but if you're going to cry about logic and fair play when you can't even be polite about HER FREAKING NAME, then, quite frankly, you don't deserve an ounce of respect

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 09/12/16 at 20:05:42

You can go girly. I'm done. You got clobbered, and now you're playing word games. Man up.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 09/12/16 at 20:33:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/12/16 at 20:05:42:
You can go girly. I'm done. You got clobbered, and now you're playing word games. Man up.

just admit it, you like the deplorables, you are one after all, why else are YOU defending them?

Also, Clinton didn't say that they should be outlawed or Banned, no, that's what Trump woulda said, and has said about religions. and hell, I hear it every darn day, the "low information voter" that's the Liberal/Democrat base, well now we know that the "deplorable voter" is the conservative/Republican base and Trump is calling them all out

and here it is, the conservative right wing voter, who's supposedly thick skinned enough not to be PC and not to be offended by every little thing, is offended by an ACCURATE AND CORRECT description of themselves, guess you all aren't so thick skinned after all, do you want us to go back to being PC for you?  just until your little boo boo heals up??  

wimps

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 09/12/16 at 20:40:38

I disassembled you. You're butthurt. I don't care.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 09/13/16 at 05:12:13

Oh the irony.....
Lost, you call names wholesale, simply because those disagree with you....
And the irony escapes you.
Your graph/poll is meaningless too, as who defines racism is subjective, which skews any real meaning to it.
Affirmitive action is racist, as it discriminates against one, based on race, or gender, to promote another.
Two wrongs never make a right, never...
But if I was a high profile person, and I shared this, even tho I never based any decisions of employment, etc, on race or gender, I would be labeled a racist by you.....
This is what the left does, they seperate in order to empower themselves collectively.
Willingly they segregate based on race, etc, with the black caucus, Hispanic caucus, gay lobby, etc.
Only to corral any independence and keep it on the farm, under one banner, to sell/deliver to a candidate who will deliver to them their needs over another's.....
I thought we were all the same?

Of course there is bias, and prejudice, but that does not make it racism.
And to lump all who view this problem differently, or have other ideas at how we might share America more equally, you guys snuff out any dialogue and opportunity to really listen to, and find a solution, that we can all live with.....

I will give you an example of why this left wing ploy will never work.
I often have the same observation and discussions with my fellow believers in God.
I tell them if you want to witness and share the love God has for all his creations, you better be able to exhibit that love first....
I mean really, would you buy a diet plan from an obese person?

Think about it....
For this reason the left has always dodged honest and open dialogue is the reason Trump is even an issue.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #29 - 09/13/16 at 07:10:45

LostArtist wrote:

Quote:
let's be fair, no one is interested in solving the issues. When's the last time you heard and actual issue come into debate in this election??

Unpleasant as is might be for folks in both camps to admit, I think LA is on to something here. A distressingly large number of people vote for one candidate or another the same way they root for a football team. " Wear the same Tee shirt and hat as me  and it's is all good. Wear some other teams, well then YOU SUCK !" Not everyone, but enough to decide elections.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/17/24 at 19:19:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › F her......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.