What's a good price? (Read 109 times)
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Re: What's a good price?
Reply #15 - 09/09/16 at 14:26:35

KLRs are cheap and because of that they're owned by cheap newbies who don't know how to look after them properly. I'd suggest saving up for a DR650 that hasn't been f..cked about with, and ride it until the sun burns out. But you won't like that idea.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What's a good price?
Reply #16 - 09/09/16 at 16:00:54

cheapnewb24 wrote on 09/09/16 at 13:05:04:
Business--Entrepreneurship. Online.

And, with the degree, who is the most likely employer?
Yes, MANY degrees are held by waiters and waitresses. Just because someone is a college graduate doesn't mean they have learned useful, saleable skills. Licensed beauticians, counselors, man, you need to know how to build, repair, DO something..Being a chair warming set of buttocks appeals to you? You can't stop piddling with Stuff, seems to me you would Want a Hands on type of job.

Have you taken any tests that would point you toward the things you're most innately likely to succeed at?
I think I suggested that a long time ago. I know you aren't stupid, but you're not motivated and determined to succeed. Seems like you're willing to accept a going nowhere life instead of getting out there and wrestling with the world. I went through some mighty lean times, but I wanted to be independent. Dad lived across town. He had money. I Could have just Asked, but instead I survived by buying a chef salad and eating on it till the meat , eggs and tomato were gone, then add some with stuff from the store.
I could get almost three days out of a Big salad by doing that. One day you Will be on your own.
Better learn how while the safety net is there.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:27:28

General CategoryThe Cafe › What's a good price?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.