Horny little pig..... (Read 74 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Horny little pig.....
08/29/16 at 19:56:55

This buck was having a stuffing session out in my backyard on the blackberries.....
His sides looked like they were about to bust  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: Horny little pig.....
Reply #1 - 08/29/16 at 21:18:16

One of the best breakfasts I ever had was a huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles topped with fresh picked wild blackberries , lots of them & a steaming hot cup of coffee !

Don't knock it until you have tried it , it's awesome!

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/29/16 at 22:10:21

When I was seven, living in Germany, me and my two buddies were sent out by my neighbour into the woods to gather three milk jugs of blueberries...
We came back with two jugs full,... and blue faces...
...It was a long walk home... Huh

She did let us have pie the next day...   Tongue

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/30/16 at 05:02:20

Ruttly wrote on 08/29/16 at 21:18:16:
One of the best breakfasts I ever had was a huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles topped with fresh picked wild blackberries , lots of them & a steaming hot cup of coffee !

Don't knock it until you have tried it , it's awesome!

I think you just hit on the recipe for a new energy drink  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 08/30/16 at 05:07:26

Serowbot wrote on 08/29/16 at 22:10:21:
When I was seven, living in Germany, me and my two buddies were sent out by my neighbour into the woods to gather three milk jugs of blueberries...
We came back with two jugs full,... and blue faces...
...It was a long walk home... Huh

She did let us have pie the next day...   Tongue

She made you wait a whole day.....
That's evil  Grin

Blueberries are great. I had a patch that I lost when I extended my deck.
They are not as hardy as the raspberry or blackberries.
However, they have so many different distinguishable hybrids that vary in size and flavor.....and no stickers too!

Try some with a spoonful of sour cream and toss on some brown sugar....
Love this simple treat, and the blueberries are a SUPER food with all sorts of good benefits!

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #5 - 08/30/16 at 06:37:28

Our wild Black Berry and Raspberry crop was very disappointing this year for some reason.  We had a lot of rain, it was very warm....I thought the berries would be great - but they were puny and never really seemed to plump up or ripen.

We have been trying to grow Blueberry bushes for years, and we still have the only Bonsai Blueberry bushes in the area!  A few ot them have not grown any bigger that the a large coffee cup.  Even though they are still pretty small - they did produce berries this year!   (We do try to keep the ph correct and use a blueberry appropriate plant food/fertilizer).

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 08/30/16 at 13:51:01

Dave wrote on 08/30/16 at 06:37:28:
Our wild Black Berry and Raspberry crop was very disappointing this year for some reason.  We had a lot of rain, it was very warm....I thought the berries would be great - but they were puny and never really seemed to plump up or ripen.

We have been trying to grow Blueberry bushes for years, and we still have the only Bonsai Blueberry bushes in the area!  A few ot them have not grown any bigger that the a large coffee cup.  Even though they are still pretty small - they did produce berries this year!   (We do try to keep the ph correct and use a blueberry appropriate plant food/fertilizer).

They like a good pruning

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 08:32:26

General CategoryThe Cafe › Horny little pig.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.