Send Topic Print
Sold the 650 (Read 165 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Sold the 650
Reply #15 - 09/01/16 at 07:56:49

I don't see Anything wrong with those bikes. Underappreciated is what I see.

And a guy was here the other day who owns a Savage and a Harley..

The savage is underappreciated in the world of bikers.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Sold the 650
Reply #16 - 09/03/16 at 08:58:01

Went to a bike night.... lotsa models and makes...
I parked the savage next to a couple of Harley sportsters (older ones).
A fella asked me about the tour pack I had on the back, I told him it was off my 07' road glide, then he said, "I didn't know they made a Harley with one cylinder", "how old is that thing?"
Well, my jacket was laying over my seat and covering the LS Suzuki printed on the little triangle piece. I just simply picked up my jacket and tossed in on the top of the tour pack, his eyes followed my movement and he seen the words.
I didn't say anything so's the young guys would not be able to give the old biker a hard time, he just shook his head and said "Nice tour pack setup" I said "Yeah I like it, I just replaced the lights with led's", we kept talkin' so the young guys just walked away.... I don't think they even knew it wasn't a Harley Smiley
So I guess they walked off and told their buddies about the old savage harley they just saw.... at least I hope they did Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:20:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Sold the 650

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.